Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2006, 04:12 PM

Default Australia's History; Pyramids, Egyptian Glyphs, more!

Australia's History; Pyramids, Egyptian Glyphs, more!
http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26291&highlight=australian+pyramid s+glyphs

Old 12-15-2006, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Australia's History; Pyramids, Egyptian Glyphs, more!

Whereas I'm not a believer in aliens, I do feel pyramids and other archeological anomalies around the world, tell us an important truth of the movements of man, that the NWO relies on keeping "buried", for their coming "False Messiah" scam to be believed.

It has always struck me as 'off', that The Bible starts with the Super-Continant (that doesn't divide untill Peleg's time), and one of the 'heads' coming off the river (out of Eden) is called the Euphrates, then "they" try to tell us it's that trickle (compared to the Super-Continant's Euphtrates) in the Middle East, that "they" then use to base the 'right' to tell us, is where the Bible "story" comes from.

I fully believe that archeological anomolies prove that The Bible was written for and about the whole world, as It claims, and that's why "they" keep these discoveries "buried".

The world over now, people are looking for end time signs in Israel. I believe they are looking in the wrong place for the wrong signs, and that that's been the plan all along, and why so many histories have been so blatently lied about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1
Yep the Egyptians have been to Australia...DEFFO

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~classblu/egypt/article.htm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Look who is here ...ANUBIS

Scarabbs, Anubis, Mummies, Stars etc etc...

Sketches of some rock art

This thread goes well with the thread, "Who are the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel?"

The point I'm getting at is that we don't need to look for any 'magical', 'secret', 'illuminated' writtings of men, but honestly look at the real evidence, of real history, that's so "actively ignored", but still there to be found.

After all, it's kind of hard to "hide" whole continants!
Old 12-15-2006, 08:16 PM

Something else I got off crystalinks, written by a guy called David Lovegrove (The link is http://crystalinks.com/australisphynx.html )

Australia is a vast and very old land. There is a spiritual vibration in the outback that I believe is part of the ancient mystery of our indigenous people. It is a very powerful sense of a sort of eternal wisdom of the land, and it's like you feel that you are being watched and weighed up by ancient elders. For me it wasnt just a good feeling. I actually grew a little afraid of the realness of this feeling. It was like "we are watching you little white child walking in our sacred places". I eventually felt that I was approved of and also protected and watched over.

The uncanny thing for me about the aboriginal people is that in physical appearance they look very much like the people of southern India. I am very interested in Yoga, and whilst in the outback I felt that maybe the Yogic tradition came from here thousands of years ago or at least that there is a strong link.

Outback Australians like to talk of the uncanny "magical" deeds of Aboriginal men of power, and the people I have talked to over the years were not new age people, but were actually rather "straight", yet were convinced of the truth of these stories.

I see no reason why there could not have been civilizations of high technology(technology of the physical and the spirit) here in the distant past. If we have got to where we are now in maybe 7000 years, why couldn't something similar or greater happen a long way further back?

One day I was talking to a Christian Minister (Uniting Church, which is Presbyterians and Methodist and Baptist combined). Anyway, he was a very honest and reliable sort of man, and he had been a minister in an outback town for a number of years. One day he was driving his landrover out of town (the only road out) and stopped to talked to an old aboriginal Elder who was a friend of his.

The minister told the Elder that he was going to this other town a couple of hundred miles away (not far in Australian terms), and the old elder said, "Okay, I'll see you there."

The minister drove off wondering what the man meant, as he knew that the Elder had no car. He drove for hours and as he pulled into the town there was the aboriginal man sitting on a verandah.

When asked how he got there ahead of the landrover he just smiled.

Now this sounds like a tall tale, but the man who told me the story had no reason to lie, in fact such a tale seems to be in a distinctly non christian realm, and I am a good judge of people and I could tell he was sincere.

The spirituality of the aboriginal people is a secret thing, and even among them there are secrets for men and secrets for women and secrets only for the specially initiated. The white invader her has usually treated the aboriginal people with contempt, seeing them as dirty naked savages, labelling them as lazy and untrustworthy. Things are a bit better now, but this attitude and misunderstanding is still widespread.

There is no reason I can think of why the remnants of the traditional aboriginal people would even attempt to share their spiritual wisdom and profundity with a people as arrogant and ignorant of nature as the invader. They are at heart a very kind and gentle people, and many times I have wept tears of shame when confonted with the cruelty inflicted on them since my ancestors came here 200 years ago. What happened here is just as obscene and genocidal and barbaric as what happening in America to the native peoples.

The aboriginal people are great judges of character, and as I have a love and kindred feeling for them the people I have met usually have warmed to me and accepted me as a friend. When I went to the outback I was told in a psychic way that I was being watched and weighed. I am not terribly into the whole gamut of new age beliefs yet I have lived a life of spiritual experiences, partly through my own seeking and partly through some kind of fate.

In the outback I got the strongest feeling possible that the spirit! ual masters of this land are still the spiritual masters of this land, no matter how much the western materialist capitalist culture appears to prevail. I believe that we are like big children playing with super toys, ignorant of all but the most obvious facts of life. The movie "The Right Stuff" touched on this belief that many of us have that certain aboriginal people are able to do "impossible" things.

There is a scence where "Gordo" is in Outback Australia and the Elders are singing around a fire throwing swirls of sparks , and he is told that they are up there helping Scott Glenn as he orbits the Earth. Many older Australians like me (I'm 45) take it as given that there are amazing mysterys in this country that are secret for good reason.

I mentioned in a previous letter about the possible connection of ancient Australians and the Vedic culture of India. In the well known book Autobiography of a Yogi, Paramahansa Yogananda describes his life witnessing miraculous abilitys of yogic saints he met, and his! own experiences. This includes people being in two places at once, not eating for years, sitting underwater for hours, raising the dead. He writes in a matter of fact way, and one has to either believe him or consider him a liar and a lunatic! I believe that the secrets of the aboriginal people are of this nature- abilitys that are considered supernatural to Western people whose culture was stripped of its tradition by the Christian clergy and its economic power, and by the Industrial Revolution that mechanized our ancestors lives and has removed us a long way from nature (and dare I say it, sanity).
Old 12-15-2006, 08:20 PM

"Big" things have never really struck me with awe, like the little, and "missing" details of life, so the Gympie Pyramid (one of, I believe, 10, but I haven't found that link again, yet) I'll leave to the pyramid buffs.

It's the questions, the following questions raise, that 'get me in'.
At this link;
http://www.awarenessquest.com/osborn.htm

SUMMARY:

The entire complex has suffered repeated cyclone activity and a great deal of erosion - proof of great antiquity. The annals of ancient history associate the names of Queen Hatshepsut of Egypt and Ethiopia, King Solomon of Israel and Hiram, the Phoenician of Tyre with three year voyages to Ophir - identified by historians with Australia in the era of around 1000 BC. In the era 90 AD, Ophir was stated by historians to be owned by India In so much as great controversy exists, pertinent to ancient history, it is believed that excavations of the site will open old doors long shut and vent’ many similar artifacts and petroglyphs found all over Australia relative to Egyptian, Israeli and Cananite history.

This site and other sites recently discovered point to an as-yet undocumented culture of sea trading by ancient Phoenicians and in as much as this site has not yet been excavated and existing artifacts have been collected from the surface, it is predicted that archaeological investigation may well re-write Australian history out of Sarina. However, the deep and abiding concern of people involved here is that the site may be vandalised.

Part One of this analysis will be followed in 12 months by an expanded Part 2 embracing other sites on the coast relative to the phenomena.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:21 PM

From this link;
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/720016/posts
I find another Egypt/Sth. America connection, but still haven't re-found the links to the Australia/Sth. America connection. It was to do with a genetic cross of Aus/African DNA found in native Sth. Americans, but if "Egyptians went to both lands....and below this is the story of the Aus. Aboriginals giving a masonic handshake on meeting their first white man.

The Mystery of the Cocaine Mummies

In the 21st dynasty of the Pharaos, 3,000 years ago, there took place one night at a temple, the funeral of Henut Taui - the Lady of the Two lands.

Compared to the great rulers of Egypt, her burial was a modest affair. But just like the Pharaos, she too was mummified, and her body placed in the depths of a desert tomb, in the belief it would give her immortality.

In an unexpected way, it has. Her mummified body waited throughout recorded history - the Greeks and Romans, the Dark and Middle ages, the Renaissance and Napoleon, until in the early 19th century, her tomb was plundered.

The king of Bavaria bought the ornate sarcophagus with the mummy inside. He gave it to a museum in Munich, where for another century, Henut Taui lay undisturbed.

Then four years ago a German scientist, Dr Svetla Balabanova, made a discovery which was to baffle Egyptologists, and call into question whole areas of science and archeology to chemistry and botany.

She discovered that the body of Henut Taui contained large quantities of cocaine and nicotine. The surprise was not just that the ancient Egyptians had taken drugs, but that these drugs come from tobacco and coca, plants completly unknown outside the Americas, unheard of until Sir Walter Raleigh introduced smoking from the New World, or until cocaine was imported in the Victorian era.

It was seemingly impossible for the ancient Egyptians to get hold of these substances. And so began the mystery -

Aboriginal gives Masonic handshake on meeting first white man

In 1931 in the N.W. Kimberley¼s, Prof. A. P. Elkin, Professor of Anthropology at Sydney University came upon a tribe of Aborigines who had not met a white man before. The professor was astounded when tribal elders greeted him with Ancient Secret masonic hand signs. He was struck by the startling sematic features present in the natives. He discovered the Aborigines worshipped the sun. They also had an earth mother & Rainbow Serpent Cult. Later he discovered many of the words spoken were of Egyptian origin. This is the area of the famous Wandjina Cave Art. According to legend the Wanjina came from across the Indian Ocean in great vessels.

You can see from these "anomolies", why I believe The Bible is, for and about, the WHOLE world, and that that is "The Brotherhoods GREAT Secret.
Old 12-15-2006, 08:23 PM

Well, here's some genetic evidence that we've been taught something quite different to our actual history, and they do have a reason, an ancient reason, to lie.

So many "anomolies", so little interest.... or too much interest in keeping them anomolies and the "big" truth they threaten to expose?

http://www.duerinck.com/migrate.html
AMERICANS DESCENDED FROM AUSTRALIANS?

Americans from European ancestry are traced to one of the daughters of Africa Eve, as found in a study above. A further study examined a 11,500-year-old skull, found in Brazil, which appears to belong to a woman of African or Aboriginal (Australia) descent. This might suggest boat travel.

MUNGO MAN -- LAKE MUNGO 3

Recent scientific dating of Mungo Man, a male skeleton found in 1974 in Australia, specifically Lake Mungo in NSW 25 years ago, places the age of Mungo at 40,000 years old, not between 56,000 and 68,000 years old as previously thought. The theory is that this group of individuals represented by our buddy "Mungo" combined with other groups arriving later to form the present Aborigines and Melanesians. The archaeology team at Australian National University includes Dr. Rhys Jones, who helped find Mungo Man, and Dr. Alan Thorne. This dating of Mungo Man meshes with the "Out of Africa" theory. Presumably settlement of the Australian continent would have occurred thousands of years before Mungo Man showed up.

Australian National University researchers published the results of mtDNA testing on Lake Mungo 3. The DNA did not match that of living humans. Either the Mungo lineage evolved in Australia, not Africa, or it could mean that the Mungo lineage went extinct.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/tcga/
Research themes

The human genome contains an enormous amount of information on the movements and relationships of past populations and on the biological adaptations of those populations to a changing environment. Non-recombining genetic systems, principally the mitochondrial genome and the Y-chromosome, contain detailed information on female and male specific genealogies respectively. Using modern molecular techniques this information can be accessed with increasing speed and in recent years it has been used to address a range of historical and demographic questions. Currently, the relationships between and among populations from Africa, Europe, Asia and The Middle East, with a particular focus on Jewish and Judaic groups, are being investigated using both ancient and modern DNA as source material. Research is also being carried out into the relationship between historical and pre-historical food production and variation in genes coding for both detoxification and nutrient utilisation enzymes in human populations.