Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2006, 08:41 AM

Default Allister Crowly , Barbara Bush relative?

Yesterday, Oct 17, I was listening to internet radio, I believe it was the power hour.
They were talking about a rumor that Barbara Bush is a daughter of Allister Crowley, after doing a bunch of reading already on other stories this morning, I remembered this, and decided to do a search for a connection between the two, and all of a sudden, I lost my internet connectivity, I tried other local routers in the neighborhood but still couldn't get anything, I then went to system restore, and all of my restore points were gone, and I had maybe a week ago dumped my old restore points and started anew, so there was plenty of space for more restore points.
got into the system and found that my host files, kernal files etc.. were all changed.
Although I don't want to jump to conclusions, I do find it interresting, that my PC took a crap after looking for this.

Old 10-18-2006, 05:10 PM

Default Re: Allister Crowly , Barbara Bush relative?

Wow. Keeping searching for the truth on this Torchlithill, interesting subject. I would research it along with you, but I recently got a pretty nice computer, dont want anything happening to it :-D I doubt the claim, but you never know. Keep us updated on this one.
Old 10-18-2006, 07:52 PM

She does bear a bugeyed resemblance to him.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:14 PM

You said, "I doubt the claim, but you never know. Keep us updated on this one."
What I said was the total truth. Period.
can someone upload some pictures for resemblance scrutiny, I dont have any good pics that I could discern from.
When they said it on i... radio they said there was a deffinate resemblence, since this board doesn't allow picture uploads, start a new thread pointing back to this one, it is a curious path! and it needs to be checked out, I'd say more interresting than if Clinton is a Rockefeller, which he most probably is.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:05 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:19 PM

from above
http://imageshack.us/
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4818/crowleybush2do9.gif