Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-28-2006, 05:27 PM

Default Dealing with the FOOL Shadow

In dealing with this FOOl, I believe it best for the site and out of respect to the owner Dr. Makow, to confine my comments to and about this Idiot here in one thread. I am sure this will make it easier on the good posters such as TB, Torchy, Nohope and others. I will not pollute their threads will rebuttal to this fake and will rebuke this sadistic moron here.

You are a sick puppy and came to this site along with a heinous group of smart asses to disrupt this site and belittle the posters here. A perusal of your insipid and child like posts shows this. You are a waste of time even to yourself. A total fake out for attention at any cost. Nothing to say because you know nothing to say.

Old 10-29-2006, 10:05 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Dealing with the FOOL Shadow

Quote:
You are a sick puppy and came to this site along with a heinous group of smart asses to disrupt this site and belittle the posters here. A perusal of your insipid and child like posts shows this. You are a waste of time even to yourself. A total fake out for attention at any cost. Nothing to say because you know nothing to say.
Let's see. You have said that you post here as someone else, yet you decided to fake my name and pester me. Why do you not have the balls to say these things under your "real" name?

You seem to belittle everyone here such as the "good" posters such as TB, Torchy, Nohope and SeC.

You have polluted every single thread without anything positive to add. Your posts are much more "insipid and child like", but then again it must be when you forget to take your lithium, so I shouldn't hold that against you.

In short you are a sadistic little paranoid moron. But we can't hold it against you, because you are mentaly sick, end of story.

My only problem with you is that you continue to post under my name. Stop doing that and I will not bother you.

As for the rest of you that read this, I am sincere in wanting to know what do you think of this creten Shadow_? Are you scared of him or do you just pity him?
Old 10-29-2006, 04:14 PM

I don't even bother to read your trash. As I said this is the one place I will bother to say anything. You are a complete fake whose one wish is to disrupt this site with the silly twaddle of an insipid adolescent. There is no need to say grow up to you because you can't. I suggest you and your friend continue to be what you are foolish little brats who can not get over that mum no longer breast feeds .
Old 10-29-2006, 04:22 PM

you go girl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It\'s probably best to just not think about it...
Old 10-29-2006, 04:31 PM

Will do merl
Old 10-29-2006, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Shadow_ wrote:
Will do merl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It\'s probably best to just not think about it...