Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush
Default Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don't you think he should cease?

I don't understand why Herr Doktor must be an Illuminist. His bloodlines do not make him Illuminist. He is not a good agent. He's a failure, and he will lose.

And all the other Illuminists will laugh at him right before they fail too.

Old 11-17-2006, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don\'t you think he should cease?

True, but this will get you banned from the site again.
Old 11-18-2006, 06:52 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don\'t you think he should cease?

Heed his words Bush.

This little troll is an expert on getting banned.

Then again, you might be his sock puppet.
Old 11-18-2006, 02:22 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Heed his words Bush.

This little troll is an expert on getting banned.

Then again, you might be his sock puppet.
Why are you attacking George Bush? He is the president and a high ranking member in the Illuminati?

Shadow, look, I know that it's difficult to understand that I can see you. But I can. I know that you're an Illuminist, but I know that theres a hurting little child inside of you that wants to get out of the cult.

God will help you do this. Just walk out. Leave everything behind and walk out. You will be blessed.

I don't want you to be destroyed. But if you do not turn to Christ, he will fight against you with the sword of his mouth and you will be cut in pieces.

I'm sorry. Satan deceived you, shadow. He hates you.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don\\\'t you think he should cease?

True, very true.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:32 AM

Default Re: Why is Herr Doktor Maccow and Illuminist agent? Don\\\'t you think he should cease?

I find it quite interesting that someone is posting on this site using the name of the President of the United States of America and has not come under "cease and desist" orders from the Department of Homeland Security.

I find it quite interesting, too, that this poster, given the "police" state of our union at present, would choose to do so.

In Peace,
BlueAngel