Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2007, 01:22 PM

Default Saddam Hussein Went To Heaven! What the Muslims Don't Want You To Know!

Many of you will remember the events of the last month. We all know of the wicked, vile evil things he did, all the people he killed, tortured and slaughtered. This is well known by the whole world.

What the Muslims are covering up is that Saddam repented and accepted Jesus as Lord! Praise! How do I know this? Because I was sent on a mission of mercy to materialize in Saddam's cell.

Muslims beleive strongly in visions and revelation, modelled after Muhammed's deluded demon inspired vision. So I materialized in his cell to present the Gospel to him. I was invisible to all the prison guards, for I had come for Saddam on a mission of mercy to help save his soul. What I now will relate is an exact transcript from my conservation with Saddam

(still invisible) Saddam..Saddam, awake in the name of God, whom has sent me to you

Saddam: Allah Akbar! (God is Great!) Where are you my friend? I can not see you

(becoming visible in all my Angelic glory) Behold, my friend! I have been sent by God Allmighty to bring a message of hope to you. I am an emissary of God Most High, to tell you the glorious Good News of Jesus!

Saddam: Jesus the prophet? What of him? Arer you some deranged Yankee soldier come to torment me?

Me: No Saddam, I have come to bring hope and judgement on you. You have sinned in the eyes of God, and soon your soul will be required of you.

(with that I opened his eyes to a vision of Hell. I took him to the depths where the Satanists labored in chains, slaves to Satan. All the deluded sinners of Earth were there, howling in eternal pain as fire enveloped their flesh, uneding agony)

Me: Saddam, this is Hell, where you will go for your wickedness. Your only hope is to repent. Only the Blood of Jesus can save you from this place.

Saddam: God the Compassionate, The Merciful! Truly I have seen Hell! I shall repent of my wickedness, for I am an evil man, with hands stained with the blood of innocents!

I then I lead Saddam in Prayer and he became a Christian. The Muslims do not want you to know he was clutching the BIBLE at the end, not the Koran!

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 01-02-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: Saddam Hussein Went To Heaven! What the Muslims Don't Want You To Know!

The "powers that be," the government of the United States of America has slaughtered more people than Saddam ever did. And, they continue as I write.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-02-2007, 05:53 PM

Default Re: Saddam Hussein Went To Heaven! What the Muslims Don't Want You To Know!

Quote:
Fugitive wrote:

Because I was sent on a mission of mercy to materialize in Saddam's cell.

So I materialized in his cell to present the Gospel to him. I was invisible to all the prison guards, for I had come for Saddam on a mission of mercy to help save his soul.
Materialize, if you will, for me here and now and receive my offering.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Re: Saddam Hussein Went To Heaven! What the Muslims Don\'t Want You To Know!

When you had the real thing you did not accept, but now...................
Old 01-02-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Re: Saddam Hussein Went To Heaven! What the Muslims Don\'t Want You To Know!

Something I wrote was long-winded. So, to paraphrase. It was never the real thing!

Accept now? Never!

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-03-2007, 06:59 AM

I do not accept abuse, or control. I do not accept being "jerked" around like a marionette, like a puppet on a string. I do not accept love equals sex and sex equals love. I do not accept being made to feel GUILTY for the immoral actions of others perpetrated upon me and thousands upon thousands of other mind control victims. I do not accept mind games, nor do I accept being led by the nose, treated like a dog trained on command. I do not accept Lucifer, Satan or the Devil.

I was born of this world to be that which GOD intended for me to be and not what others desired to turn me into.

I do not accept those who wanted to exploit my talents for their own gain. Those who wanted to own, operate and control me.

I did not accept then and I do not accept now.

It is and has always been in God's hands. He is the one whom I serve.

I do God's work through him and for him.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-04-2007, 10:24 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I do not accept abuse, or control. I do not accept being "jerked" around like a marionette, like a puppet on a string. I do not accept love equals sex and sex equals love. I do not accept being made to feel GUILTY for the immoral actions of others perpetrated upon me and thousands upon thousands of other mind control victims. I do not accept mind games, nor do I accept being led by the nose, treated like a dog trained on command. I do not accept Lucifer, Satan or the Devil.

I was born of this world to be that which GOD intended for me to be and not what others desired to turn me into.

I do not accept those who wanted to exploit my talents for their own gain. Those who wanted to own, operate and control me.

I did not accept then and I do not accept now.

It is and has always been in God's hands. He is the one whom I serve.

I do God's work through him and for him.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...