In Celebration of Martin Luther King Day, Let's Relegalize Slavery!
People will celebrate that man of God, Martin Luther King. But unfortunately, Martin was a brainwashed liberal who could not divide the Word of God correctly.
The Bible supports the owning of slaves. We need to reintroduce slavery to this nation and follow the Word of God. In Biblicalo Slavery, we will put debtors and other sinners in chains to work off their debt to society. Too we need to enslave P.O.W's and make them do the menial work that is beneath God's Chosen. Illegal aliens too should be shackled in chains and sent out to work for their citzenship.
Too bad Martin Luther didn't realize that God was pro-slavery. Through the whole Bible God endorses through His Word the owning of other human beings for hard labor. God is angry with this naqtion for turning our back on Him and letting go of our indentured servants.
I defy anyone to fine ONE Bible verse that outlwas or condemns the institution of slavery. You can't. Therefore God has decreed human bondage for debtors and other sinners! Praise!!
For further information on Biblical Slavery check this out:
(Be Careful of this source; their godless atheist subhumans. But even subhuman scum can be right sometimes. Someday I hope to own an atheist! :-D )
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Re: In Celebration of Martin Luther King Day, Let's Relegalize Slavery!
I have news for you. If you have a social security # and a "job" in this country you are a slave. The master is the Central Bank- otherwise known as The Federal Reserve of the United States. The easiest way to control people in a "free" country is to control their system of money. Our banking system is the very system our founding fathers were trying to avoid. This is why they decreed that money had to be backed by gold. This is no longer the case. Money is just paper now and only has value because the government says so. Even the government is owned by the Federal Reserve. Thats right, there is nothing federal about the Federal Reserve. It is owned by families that include the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Warburgs,Morgans as in J P Morgan and others. The same families that have owned Europe for centuries have owned us since 1913. That is when the Federal Reserve was created. We have the same feudal system now that Europe had when all countries were ruled over by kings and their subjects were known as serfs. 99% of the people are ruled by the other 1%. In fact, Nelson Aldrich, grandfather of former Vice President Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller was quoted in the 1920's as saying-"If the general population understood the truth about our economic system and how banking actually works, I have no doubt there would be a revolution by morning" Wake up, we are all slaves disguised by capitalism and democracy. He who has the gold makes all the rules!