Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2007, 06:14 AM

Default SPECTRE

Right here:

Excerpt from link:

In April 2005, Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason stated that the Publius Enigma did exist, and that it had been instigated by the record company, rather than the band:

"That was a ploy done by EMI. They had a man working for them who adored puzzles. ... He was working for EMI and suggested that a puzzle be created that could be followed on the Web. The prize was never given out. To this day it remains unsolved." [5]

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Old 01-17-2007, 07:15 AM

Default Re: SPECTRE

Shadow, if you'd like to stick your foot in your mouth a little more, I've created this space right here for you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. You didn't answer. Does he tell you what to say, as well?
Old 02-23-2007, 05:56 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Shadow, if you'd like to stick your foot in your mouth a little more, I've created this space right here for you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Sorry Barb, but as it was one more of your idiotic posts, I simply ignored it. Therefore I didn't realize it was directed towards me.

I will leave the function of "sticking ones foot in ones mouth" to you. You seem to have a certain knack in doing it!
Old 02-23-2007, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Shadow wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

In Peace,
BlueAngel

Sorry Barb, but as it was one more of your idiotic posts, I simply ignored it. Therefore I didn't realize it was directed towards me.

I will leave the function of "sticking ones foot in ones mouth" to you. You seem to have a certain knack in doing it!
None of my posts are idiotic.

You seem to have a certain knack for sticking your foot in your mouth along with about ten other posters here who are all frauds.

Hoof and mouth disease comes next.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-23-2007, 11:08 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Barb,

You really do need to get some help.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:25 PM

You're going to be out of a job real soon, Shadow. Better start planning for the future.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-17-2007, 08:14 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Right here:

Excerpt from link:

In April 2005, Pink Floyd drummer Nick Mason stated that the Publius Enigma did exist, and that it had been instigated by the record company, rather than the band:

"That was a ploy done by EMI. They had a man working for them who adored puzzles. ... He was working for EMI and suggested that a puzzle be created that could be followed on the Web. The prize was never given out. To this day it remains unsolved." [5]

In Peace,
BlueAngel
People are intriqued with mystery. So, the more mysterious a person is, an event is, the more attention it draws. But, it also opens the mind to suggestibility. This is based in part on the mystery religions from Babylon times.

This is what the musician who was my past handler/controller personifies to his fans.

He is a good storyteller and his fans, who have followed his career, want to hear more. Hoping for more insight as to the mystery characters, stories, he has created in his songs.

Captivating his audience with mystery. What is he singing about? Who is he talking about? Tell us more. Tell us more. Almost as if they are children trapped in HIS fairy-tale world.

Do you suppose that these people who followed this Pink Floyd ENIGMA actually thought it was being created by something other than "mind controllers?"

Most probably, because what do they know about mind control.

In a sense, they were victims themselves.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-17-2007, 08:23 AM

Didn't they do the same thing with the Beatles?

Paul is dead!!

Who do you think thought this one up?

And, for what purpose?

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-18-2007, 04:53 AM

Quite aware of all the information you posted but I appreciate your time. I thought it *might* ring a certain bell is all.

Cheers, Spectre
Old 01-18-2007, 06:55 AM

Why be elusive?

What certain bell are you referring to?

In Peace,
BlueAngel