Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2007, 10:07 PM

Default NOMFASFU

Personal Message from nomfasfu to BlueAngel:

hello

Dear BlueAngel,

Hello...I came across this site searching for information about MKNAOMI I believe...there wasn't much of anything useful but I clicked a link and found this forum and eventually your "MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY" thread.

How can someone read it and not believe you? SHEEPLE don't care about others. The suffering you (and other victims of mind control etc) have gone through...most, including myself, couldn't comprehend it, but I dont think thats a reason to IGNORE it. The only other option that I can see is prayer... (may you heal)

oh...also...being born in the late eighties I'd never heard of/listened to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_J._Geils_Band ... but it kind of scares me to think of how many bands/musicians I listen to with a similar story... (please tell me, the beatles aren't REALLY evil? haha...)

love,

Old 01-20-2007, 10:17 PM

Default Re: NOMFASFU

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
hello

Dear BlueAngel,

Hello...I came across this site searching for information about MKNAOMI I believe...there wasn't much of anything useful but I clicked a link and found this forum and eventually your "MIND CONTROL AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY" thread.

How can someone read it and not believe you? SHEEPLE don't care about others. The suffering you (and other victims of mind control etc) have gone through...most, including myself, couldn't comprehend it, but I dont think thats a reason to IGNORE it. The only other option that I can see is prayer... (may you heal)

oh...also...being born in the late eighties I'd never heard of/listened to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_J._Geils_Band ... but it kind of scares me to think of how many bands/musicians I listen to with a similar story... (please tell me, the beatles aren't REALLY evil? haha...)

love,

I place no importance on who believes and who doesn't.

As the topic has been read by 400+, not counting those who were not logged in and reading it, this is an indication that it is NOT being ignored.

I don't need an option.

I am healed.

Prayer is a personal thing between God and myself.

I know him. I don't know you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-20-2007, 10:21 PM

Nomfasfu wrote:

We will pray for you.

Please, GOD, deliver Shadow from evil.

Amen.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:49 PM

Let's see. In this PM, the word IGNORE is capitalized. This is for whom? We don't even have to assume. WE know.

This is the reason he suggests that prayer is the only other option.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-20-2007, 10:55 PM

Dear BlueAngel,

I'm sorry. I suppose my message came across in a bad way. I didn't mean it like you took it...I'm not very good at communicating what I mean.

Your thread was a very long one...yet there weren't many replies other than george bushs/shadows etc....so it appeared to me that it was being ignored...other than being read, I suppose. It isn't exactly unusual for people to be apathetic and ignorant in this country.

As I said I came across the site/thread accidently, so no, you don't know me and I don't know you, it's the internet. :P

love,

Old 01-20-2007, 11:01 PM

People don't reply on a topic of which they have no knowledge. They read and learn and become knowledgable.

My suggestion to you.

It's the internet.

Don't end your salutation with love.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 01-21-2007, 08:37 AM

"oh...also...being born in the late eighties I'd never heard of/listened to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_J._Geils_Band ... but it kind of scares me to think of how many bands/musicians I listen to with a similar story... (please tell me, the beatles aren't REALLY evil? haha...)"

What bands do you listen to with a similar story? What similar story is it to which you refer?

The J. Giels Band is not the musician or the band of whom I speak.

Your personal message is utter nonsense.

In Peace,
BlueAngel