Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2007, 01:10 PM

Default Hell-O Sinners!!

Hell-o sinners, I just wanted to drop a line about what God's Chosen People are doing.
I was recently made deacon of our Hard Shell Baptist Church of Lexington. Praise!! Now I can spend more time telling you vile unsaved trash about the Truth of Jesus! Praise!!
Anyways, Lexington is a nice town. Not a lot of sinners and homosexuals and sodomites here. Praise God! Yup this is God's Country, and hopefully someday America will wake up realize this country belongs to Jesus, hallalujah, not the unsaved scumbags, satanists and them evil, vile Atheists!
I got a question for you sinners out there: What you gonna do when you get tossed in the Lake of Fire, huh, you sodomites and heathens? Oh I know you smarty pants sinners got something cute to say, but when your unsaved butts fry in the pit of Hell you'll soon a new tune, Praise!!

9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 01-22-2007, 03:29 PM

Default Re: Hell-O Sinners!!

Wish I could live in a place like that. Just today my son and I ate at cousins and wouldn't you know it
Two guys sitting at a booth eating lunch. On the same side. I of course couldn't resist saying. And they sit on the same side. As I passed by. I live just outside of Madison Wisconsin. Use to be a great town until they heard it was a city with a small town appeal. Well It wasn't long till I moved out. We got our own gangs with drive byes and our own crack houses. And you can hardly go into town without seeing gays around. We even get our own annual gay festivities too.Yahoo Now Madison is just like a real big city. Even got our own daily traffic jams in our brand new rush hours like a big city.
Growth its a beutiful thing. Fuck up my town and when its just the way they like it they will come to a town near you and improve it too. lmfao
Old 01-23-2007, 01:49 AM

You know nothing of hell.
Hell is cold. There is no lake of fire.
No soul is ever sent to hell. A soul might find itself there if considerably lost. There is no punishment. Every being is free to be.

To hell with your excessively harebrained concepts on spirituality. It is fools like you who would support something so abhorrent, revolting and wicked as a bloody inquisition.

It is those like you who find themselves sunken low in hell despair your only mode.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:29 PM

Obviously your an Unsaved scumbag. More pity for you. When you sit in the Pit of Hell, Sinner, then you will know Jesus is Lord and you should have loved Him when you had the chance.
Unfortunately, your a pawn oif Satan and hellbound. How sad!
9A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: \"If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, 10he, too, will drink of the wine of God\'s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cu...
Old 01-23-2007, 04:44 PM

Fugitive, at best you are ignorant, at worst you are a FAKE. You are providing us with a cynical parody of any form of Christianity and you know this and get your kicks from doing this. It is obvious that you hate Christianity completely and are performing a charade.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:49 AM

Yes.
He cant be for real...
Old 01-24-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Barbarien wrote:
Fugitive, at best you are ignorant, at worst you are a FAKE. You are providing us with a cynical parody of any form of Christianity and you know this and get your kicks from doing this. It is obvious that you hate Christianity completely and are performing a charade.
Coming from Devil boy, that don't mean much. By God, your so brainwashed, Devilboy, you couldn't find your butt with both hands, Devilboy.
Thats you new name, boy. Yessiree. Ignorant? I suppose I didn't go to no fancy Devil school and learn to hate God and be a homosexual, but I ain't no ignoramus! You liberal homosexual secular humanists are sickening to me! And your the worst of them, Devilboy.
Let me ask you, boy: Why you like to worship Satan and such? What is the matter with you kids nowadays-you all hopped up on drugs and sodomizing each other!?! God have mercy on you and your godless, doped out generation. I pray that God can save some of you Hellbounb devillovers before you all find yourselves in hot water! The Lake of Fire, that is!! LOL!!
Now, what is wrong with me being a Christian? This here is a Christian nation and just because you choose to bay at the moon and hug trees,that don't change that! No sirree! If'n you heathens and heretics wanna bay at the moon, go to some heathen country where ya'll sleep with your sisters and have three headed babies! This is The United States of Jesus, by God!
I don't hate God, cuz Godhaters roast on Hell's rotissoire. God has declared that you either love Jesus or suffer for ever in unbearable pain! Praise!!! But just cuz you moonbayers and treehuggers don't like living in the United States of Jesus don't mean that we Christians have to bandy words with you worthless sinful scumbags! No sirre! Love Jesus or be tortured forever, it's that easy you hellbound heathens!!!

GET RIGHT OR GET LEFT!! TURN OR BURN!!
THIS IS THE UNITED STATES OF JESUS, BY GOD !!
SECULAR HUMANIST GO WORSHIP YOUR TREES IN SLOBOVIA BUT NOT IN THE UNITED STATES OF JESUS!!!