Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2007, 06:16 PM

Default If successful you are The NWO

Don’t you understand, the NWO is not a formed or present order of occult but you are all making it right now, as you are not elitist what comes is not a cult and so is currently a undeclared religion, the what if of the New world order is formed of those who uncover the conspiracy and form the government after such a proclamation of truth.

Old 02-24-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Re: If successful you are The NWO

Michan said:

"the New world order is formed of those who uncover the conspiracy and form the government after such a proclamation of truth."

We understand that what you speak is fiction.

The NWO is already formed.

Uncovering the truth may be humanity's last hope.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-24-2007, 07:35 PM

We are not the Borg, so please only of yourself declare the intent for thy self.

-

You know many names of occult and faction, of religion, or groups of political domains and old world religious orders.

What is the global entity who promote the want of truth as anti-conspiracies who fight for the hope of freedom of information and right?

-

The religions have had theirs, they worship the ones who formed them against their own dogma’s of no graven images such as Christ on or the Cross alone.

Politics just has no instruction or institution of direction, as democrats are meant to be lead by the peoples overall opinion and the republican is elected for who’s one opinion might be best, but the senate is meant to be unbiased and impartial, congress can exist with these titles, the governors can not for a non-partisan rule.

The lost old world religious orders are forgotten, but once again exist as the exaggerated and miss interpreted myths of the deeds or misdeeds of a person whom did exist. The deity is a principal of nature with personification or anthropomorphism.

The factions are the radical groups who fight against us all for what their view of freedom or cause is, and so become terrorists to fight an unknown or unmentioned terror and so make it known with violence.

The occults are many, they are what conspire to control and dominate to rid and defile. They have many known names, and what purpose would they have in changing what you still can not prove to exist as they are in control the Beguine, Cathar, or the Illuminati and many more.

-

Look at yourself, “we” who,

The Nwo can be those who form rank, awaken the sleeping religious giants and befuddled government groups and fight back with the principle of true democratic freedom for the truth.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:49 PM

I have no intention of declaring anything to you.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-24-2007, 08:25 PM

While enlightenment can never be declared and faith can never be with proof, belief is a state of mind as one puts for what only might be.

The New world order as you see it is not yet.

What is in existence is quiet and not heard and does not make trouble, but many have known of the domination before and so named them for it. The hypnotic powers of a seductress Vampire don’t just enter the world from the imagination. Since legend can not be erased, much of it exists in the stories and myths we now find fanatical, and what was the truth is rewritten by the dominate powers, and yet the truth of Bacchus and Orphius or Ba'al verses Ma'at, or the cult of Set after the third fall in egypt. So many examples, what goes on now is only a rerun of a history we can not learn to avoid as it is always rewritten or as they suffer their minor anihilations and end times forgotten.

Please note: what is prognostication is never true, to prophecy or tell as revelation will always be misleading and backwards from the truth and so should not be done, nore should fortune telling

--

On a side note, personally I have experienced a great deal from what you call a “mind control sexbot” and understand a great deal more about it than most. This however is a faithful statement as it can not be proven, but I will apply it here if you wish, it is currently fifty three pages long so… And I was hoping for help.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:33 PM

Michan said:

"On a side note, personally I have experienced a great deal from what you call a “mind control sexbot” and understand a great deal more about it than most. This however is a faithful statement as it can not be proven, but I will apply it here if you wish, it is currently fifty three pages long so… And I was hoping for help."

First of all, when you state:

"I have experienced a great deal from what YOU call a "mind control sexbot" to whom are you referring?

If you are referring to me with the use of the word YOU, you have misspoken.

I have never used the words "mind control sexbot."

I have no idea what a mind control sexbot is. I, do, however, know what a mind control sex slave is.

If there is something you wish to post, you do not have to ask ME or anyone on this forum for permission.

That is your decision.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 02-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Michan said:

"the New world order is formed of those who uncover the conspiracy and form the government after such a proclamation of truth."

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Actually, Michan, as painful as this is for me to admit, I actually agree with BA on this one.

(gag! hope I don't have to do that again!)
Old 02-26-2007, 01:28 PM

Quote:
George_Bush wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Michan said:

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Actually, Michan, as painful as this is for me to admit, I actually agree with BA on this one.

(gag! hope I don't have to do that again!)
You didn't have to do it the first time. Apparently, you like gagging on your own vomit.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

There they are waiting on the sidelines for their turn at bat.

No matter how many times they strike out, they just keep comin' back for more.

Glutten's for punishment.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:24 PM

I believe the thing that makes her so ill tempered is the chronic rash she has from being astride her broom so much. Vaseline might help.

D E V I L 2 3
Old 02-26-2007, 09:01 PM

I would suggest vaseline for you, but what you're in desperate need of doesn't come in a jar.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P.S. Your comment is, well, just so REALISTIC!!!!