Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2007, 11:24 PM

Default What are some of the way the Illuminati recruit people.

I know a majority of it is passed on through family. However, that alone wouldn't give them enough people to control things or people to use to advance their objective. So they must be recruiting through some other means. I know freemasonry is one them. I do not believe that everyone in freemasonry is part of the illuminati, because that seems absurd. I think its more like grooming or breeding ground for recruits. Like they'll only pick the best or high ranking freemason that shows favoritable attributes and has a willingness to join, that they will pick to move on to the next level.

Also another big one I believe would be fraternites, or most importantly professional fraternities. Training people to get used to being part of a secrective group, the culture, the process of recruiting other memebers. Getting people also used to and particpate in rituals or used to way meetings are run. The top spot being of the excutive board. People who take on tremendous responsiblity, and show their great leadership, and devotion to the group, etc. Then the Illuminati or whateve name they choose to go by (I know they like to use a varity of names) recruit the best to move on to the next level. Know alot about this since I was in a fraternity, and I did see stuff that would directly link alot of things to the group of illuminati, I will post if there is interest. Though other stuff I wont mention since its usual standard fraternities secrects that I don't feel like dilvudging, but they really dont really directly link to the illuminati connections I experienced firsthand that I mentioned before.

Also groups like Student government associations of college , etc.

So what do you guys think about the whole thing?

Old 03-02-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: What are some of the way the Illuminati recruit people.

Quote:
Hisoka wrote:
I know a majority of it is passed on through family. However, that alone wouldn't give them enough people to control things or people to use to advance their objective. So they must be recruiting through some other means. I know freemasonry is one them. I do not believe that everyone in freemasonry is part of the illuminati, because that seems absurd. I think its more like grooming or breeding ground for recruits. Like they'll only pick the best or high ranking freemason that shows favoritable attributes and has a willingness to join, that they will pick to move on to the next level.

Also another big one I believe would be fraternites, or most importantly professional fraternities. Training people to get used to being part of a secrective group, the culture, the process of recruiting other memebers. Getting people also used to and particpate in rituals or used to way meetings are run. The top spot being of the excutive board. People who take on tremendous responsiblity, and show their great leadership, and devotion to the group, etc. Then the Illuminati or whateve name they choose to go by (I know they like to use a varity of names) recruit the best to move on to the next level. Know alot about this since I was in a fraternity, and I did see stuff that would directly link alot of things to the group of illuminati, I will post if there is interest. Though other stuff I wont mention since its usual standard fraternities secrects that I don't feel like dilvudging, but they really dont really directly link to the illuminati connections I experienced firsthand that I mentioned before.

Also groups like Student government associations of college , etc.

So what do you guys think about the whole thing?
I have a question for you.

Do you think the Bilderberg Group & Trilateral Commission are part of the web of the Illuminati?

Is it true that the MAFIA was created by a member of the Illuminati?

Fraternities like SKULLS & BONES is one of the training ground for possible Illuminati Pawns? U.S. Presidents that admitted to be members of SKULLS & BONES are Pres. Taft, Pres. Bush (Father & Son). Am I right?

Is it true that the Illuminati has also infiltrated the Roman Catholic Church? They have bishops that are part of the conspiracy to destroy Christianity?

I am from ASIA, particularly the Philippines. I heard MORGAN & Company is planning to have a Mining business here. He is known to be part of the Illuminati. Am I right?

Just recently, the stock market in CHINA went very low and it affected the whole stock market from different countries. Do you think the Illuminati are behind this?

Sorry if I have too many questions, I am just eager to learn.

Thank you!
Old 03-02-2007, 04:28 AM

needs a little bit of CRITICal thinking.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:44 PM

By BIRTH
By MONEY
By HATRED OF CREATION
Their MASTER will come in peace and prosperity.
By unnatural ARROGANCE.

The ORDER of their ego:
1. Money
2. Power
3. Worship
4. Godhood

They are mislead into thinking the reward will be theirs when it will be taken by the LOCUST army.

INSECTS my friends, INSECTS.

D E V I L
Old 03-03-2007, 03:33 AM

Via email sometimes.

They contact people like journalists electronically.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:53 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Sorry, cant resist :lol:

Don't forget mind control through the music industry :-D
Old 03-04-2007, 07:36 PM

Delightful and so satisfying.

D E V I L