Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Why Do People Question The Holocaust?

http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/01/why-do-people-question-holocaust.h

For the troll who is Google challenged. You know who you are.

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 03-20-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Why Do People Question The Holocaust?

The man with the mustache, yes he was a good work. It was hard to fit within him, but I managed. What size are you?

D E V I L
Old 03-21-2007, 05:47 AM

Cold, you are a parasite, a tape worm.

Do this forum and the world at large a favor and find the anus that excreted you without flushing and crawl back up.

You and others like you add nothing to any discussion because you have nothing TO add. You have poop for brains and simply want attention. You're a bad joke that only you think is funny.

Since you are so lonely, try doing what your mother used to do, tie a pork chop around your neck and maybe then the dogs will play with you.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 03-21-2007, 09:01 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Barb,

Nice to finaly see you stick your ugly little head out of that anus of hate that you call your life.

We have been waiting to see your true charachter finally come out and you have.

People of your ilk are the vermin of this world. If this world is truly destined to go to hell in a handbasket it is because of your kind and the disinformation and hate that you spew.

Thank you for your efforts in destroying humanity.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:45 PM

Well, Shadow, old girl, I see that you failed Anatomy 101 just like you did all your other subjects. You gotta stop tweeking, girl, you can't even frame a decent insult.

To have waited any time at all to see my "true character" come out implies that you have either been sound asleep, comatose or are terminally stupid. After over 500 posts on this forum alone, it should be obvious to all that I say what I mean and mean what I say and at NO TIME have I flown any false colors.

You don't like my posts??? Tough titty, I don't like yours either, or those of your lezzy lover, Cold, or is that simply one of your alters?

You can't insult me, you don't have the intellectual capacity.

As for me and my "ilk," we scrape you and your ilk off our boots after we walk through the stables before coming into the house.

You are the poster child for Planned Parenthood and a prime example of why abortion should not only be legal but - in cases like yours where incest is involved - mandatory.

If you are truly concerned about the world going to hell in a handbasket and want to help change it for the better, go slit your wrists. Try not to screw it up and live.

Assuming that you have some short term memory left, remember this: Every time you post your pathetic blathering to one of my posts, it shoots it right to the top of the opening page where it can be seen and read by those who might have otherwise missed it.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:24 AM
The Shadow Knows!

It also enables more people to find out the truth about you and your biggoted views.