Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2007, 02:34 AM

Send a message via MSN to Emeraude
Default Chemtrails and depression

Hi everyone, I am new to this site, and I am glad to be here.

Has anyone ever posted about "chemtrails" before? I have been looking up in the sky everyday for a while, and it literally makes me sick. In the last 10 days, there has been only ONE clear blue sunny day where I live! The others have been that gloomy white depressing type of sky that keeps a person down all day.

I have been doing a lot of reading on what is going on up there, and it is not good. I know they are poisoning us. It all ties into the NWO, and makes perfect sense.

I am sick to death of all of this. I have lost any and every joy I used to have in my life. I hate what they are doing to this planet. I try to tell people what is going on around them, and they act like I have lost my mind! What is wrong with people?

There has to be someone out there who feels like I do. I am not suicidal YET! In fact, I want to live more than anything! But I am in a rut I can't find a way to come out of. I can hardly get out of bed some days. I don't cook anymore, don't want to go anywhere, don't care how I look, and even dope myself up just so I can sleep.

I know I need to get my head out of my ass, I am not stupid, but I feel like it won't do any good. That evil enemy is so big...

I don't want pity, I don't want a shrink, I just want to live to a ripe old age, but I am convinced it is not going to happen. My life is in their hands, they just haven't killed me with cancer or some other of their diseases, or come to get me yet. Does anyone out there ever feel like I do? How do you cope? How do you keep from ending it all?

Old 03-21-2007, 06:28 AM

Default Re: Chemtrails and depression

Hi and welcome aboard, Emeraude.

Good post, by the way, and no, you are not alone in believing that there is a plan afoot to "cull the herd" by over-spraying.

It may not take out the desired 4/5ths of the population that is their target goal but it will weed out some of the most vulnerable like the very young and the old or those already suffering from another illness.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd257.htm

No doubt the pilots and crews of these aircraft are being exposed to the same stuff they're spraying on us. It'll be interesting to see if they file lawsuits against the government the way workers at Area 51 did when they started coming down with all kinds of cancer.

This over-spraying is going on all over the globe - Europe, Australia, South and Central America. Note in the above-referenced article that it is even killing plants and, no doubt, animals.

A pilot from the Vietnam War era told me that helicopters and even jets flying low were brought down by AK47's. The day may yet come when people get tired of being sheep and start bringing down these low-flying murder machines. It should qualify as self defense.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 03-21-2007, 10:09 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Take no heed of Barb. She is nothing but a hate monger. A sad example of the bad side of humanity.

As for "chemtrails", all they are is the vapour exhaust of the engines that are required to keep those planes up in the air.

You see jet fuel and oxygen react to form water and carbon dioxide and lots of heat which the engine uses to propel the plane forwared. The water up there forms a cloud which is completely harmless.

It is the people that want to control you that have made up the silly conspiracy to keep you scared.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:04 PM

Send a message via MSN to Emeraude

Thank you Barbara, and Shadow,

I happen to agree with pretty much everything Barbara said, and I am no hate monger. My heart is too full of love to have any room for hate. You (Shadow) are entitled to your opinion too, and I respect that, even if I don't agree with you.

I am 43, but not too old to remember the jets up in the skies as I grew up, and NEVER did any of the trails look like they do today. Every once in a while I will still see a jet WAY up there, like when I was younger, and with a very small trail behind it, which disappears almost immediately. These days, most of the jets fly much lower and the trails go on for MILES AND MILES, and the trails end up spreading out for miles, and don't go away at all! In fact, those trails will turn a beautiful blue sky to white! Tha NEVER happened when I was growing up, and not even when my kids were growing up.

This has only been going on for a few years, less than 10 from what I have read. I have only been paying attention to them for less than a year, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something bad is going on above our heads. You mark my words, things for humans are about to get very, very bad, and very, very soon at that. That scares the living daylights out of me, and not because I hate, because I love...
Old 03-22-2007, 01:31 AM
The Shadow Knows!

I was going to explain the reason that the trails may appear different then they used to but somehow I think it won't matter in your case.