Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2004, 08:33 PM

Default Mind Control

This is an area to talk about the MK Ultra program and the relevant writings of Jon Rappoport, Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor and others.

Old 12-04-2004, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Mind Control

The following is an item from Sunnyvale Ca. from the 2000 election.

"SUNNYVALE, CA - Telling reporters and critics to 'stick to the issues that matter', Republican presidential candidate George W. Bush declined to answer questions Monday concerning his alleged involvement in a 1984 Brownsville, TX, mass murder, in which 17 people were ritualistically murdered and skinned.

'I will not stoop to discussing that,' said Bush during a campaign stop at a Bay Area software-packaging plant. 'We've got people across this country without health care, a broken educational system, taxes that are way too high, and all you want to talk about is something THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAPPENED 16 years ago? I'm sorry, but I find that offensive.' " (Emphasis added).

Bush, the son of a billioniare, was strangely living in the most impoverished place in America, Brownsville.

Bush was living nearby to and also inside the headquarters of a Satanic Cult of which he was a member."

The very upper reaches of society are Satan worshipers. I suspect they get a hard on while killing people. I don't think Bush has been brainwashed.. I think we have been brainwashed into believing that our society is just, and that "our" leaders are looking out for our national interests.

I suspect that these leaders believe Satan will give them more power and prestige if they initiate greater and greater acts of evil.

The brainwashing of the children of the illuminati shows the untold limits of evil in the upper stratums of "our" societies.
Old 12-04-2004, 03:24 PM

Here Here!

I can understand why you've been 86ed. All that truth must be suppressed.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:45 PM

Click here for an MK ULTRA crash course

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/ultra.htm

Sincerely
Old 12-04-2004, 07:01 PM

"The Muhajadin appear to be the true defenders of freedom against the New World Order"... That's what I always figured.. Because of their resistance towards usury.. God's reason why the enlightenment of Mohammad happened was to stop the approaching Satanic New world Order ( is what I figure).. The reason that the NWO is picking on Islam is because they don't believe in interest on loans.. That reason alone is why the NWO sees Islam as a threat... Because the NWO is run by bankers whose power and privilege is based on loans to governments... The Rothschild bunch and the NWO must get rid of the Islamics as well as the Christians who also don't believe in usury.

Sorry to stray from the subject.. However I don't doubt that the U.S. and the powers that be are totally evil and that total power corrupts everybody who has it.. I'm sorry if I screwed up the quote.

Mind control and sexuall perverions are a part of the upper crust of society that unifies them together and separates them from us... The nomal slave type people...Who think God is love.

They believe God is hate.. and that Satan rules.
Old 12-04-2004, 08:55 PM

I believe Islam means the complete submission to the will of Allah. That seems to be self mind control. My God power is my Will power. Follow the 10 commandments, speak only truth (with the exception of Governmental authority!),avoid alcohol and drugs, suppress your sexual deviances, and your mind will be self controlled. With a clean mind, awareness and intuition will grow exponentially.

As far as the NWO goes and Islamists. I question the assertion that Usary is the NWO's biggest fear. I think Oil would have to be a bigger fear. Oil is energy and power. If you control the oil than you control the world. The NWO has merely been printing up American debt and set in place the purchase of oil with dollars only. If the powers that be lose control of the oil and/or fiat money system than the game is up! This loss is inevitable, It's only a matter of time. Bring it on!