Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2007, 03:26 PM

Default Paying For Our Own Destruction

Watch these 4 short videos before you vote in 2008.

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/2007/07/lawyertax-prote.html

Strict Constitutionalist that he is, Ron Paul is committed to getting rid of the income tax because it is un-Constitutional.

For those of you who feel that you should keep sending money to the federal government, i.e., paying for your own destruction, by all means feel free to do so.

I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 07-27-2007, 05:17 PM

Default Re: Paying For Our Own Destruction

We don't really have a choice at this point lest we risk imprisonment.

Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. The only problem is: Will they let him win?

Many times the polls depict the race between two candidates too close to call. For their benefit, of course, in order to install their puppet.

As far as William Jefferson Clinton, he was somewhat like a Kennedy. The people felt a fondess for him. He was able to connect with them. But, he was just a set-up man.

He gaves us a false sense of sense of security. Monetarily and void of "terrorist threats."

So, we spent and we spent and felt secure.

UNTIL, the plan unfolded with George W. Bush.
Old 07-28-2007, 01:32 AM

" Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. The only problem is: Will they let him win? "

yes he is. [ but he can't do it alone. he'd be up against a congress full of wolves in sheeps clothing, who have assisted stabbing us in the back for many many years]

and not bloody likely.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:23 AM

Have you noticed how these sniveling traitorous cowards react when the voters start 'getting in their faces?" Most of them jump into their limos and are driven away or have the gestapo come in and remove the "offenders."

If every lover of individual liberty voted their conscience it would be a landslide for Ron Paul, one the special interests couldn't subvert, AT WHICH POINT we the people need to REALLY start getting in their faces, making their lives so damned miserable that they will have to go back to their "handlers" and back out of their deals or know for a FACT that they will NOT be re-elected.

We can get what we Constitutionally DEMAND, especially with a friend in the Oval Office. Ron Paul knows that the income tax is un-Constitutional and that the IRS is a CORPORATION, set up by the banksters to collect it. (They tried to use franking privileges and were slapped down by the courts, they are not a governmental entity.) We have been scammed into "volunteering" to give them more and more of our hard-earned money "under color of law" because there is NO LAW to force you to pay income tax.

When you get right down to it, we are going to lose everything that we have worked for and accumulated if Guliani, Romney, Thompson, Hillary or Obama go into office. Four of the five are Bush clones and Obama is an inexperienced marshmallow who wants to help and satisfy everybody; the special interest groups will make mincemeat out of him.

We have ONE LAST CHANCE to turn this country around. It won't be easy and it is probably going to be quite painful but not AS painful as seeing our country go into the sh*tter of the NWO.

The painful price of an unbacked fiat currency was felt just this past week when over HALF A TRILLION DOLLARS vaporized on the stock market. Bet your ass, none of the "big boys" lost any money because they knew what was going to happen, they MADE it happen with their loose fiscal policy.

I have relatives and friends in Europe who are hopping mad at being forced into the EU. They are all pulling for Ron Paul. They want us "Yanks" to lead the way so they can invigorate a "Revolution" over there. They are just as demoralized as we have become and need hope.

I came of age to vote in 1964 and worked in the Goldwater campaign and voted for him; in 1988 I worked in the Ron Paul campaign and voted for him on the Liertarian ticket. My family and I are working in the Ron Paul campaign and, if given the chance, will vote for him again. None of us are paid a red cent, we all volunteer and donate whatever we can spare out of a very tight budget.

As a matter of principle, I have refused to hold my nose and vote for "the lesser of two evils." The lesser of two evils is STILL EVIL.

Bottom line, people - it's now or never in our or our childrens' lifetime, more likely for generations to come, to have a shot at defeating the forces of pure evil that have done their damnest to take over this country. Of course, they don't see themselves as evil, just smarter than we are and know better how to run our lives and our country.

There is not another Ron Paul out there and he is 72. If we are extremely lucky he will live to serve two terms and, in that time, inspire many to take over the reins when he retires and continue the battle for Constitutional government. Without constant vigilance and activism the bad guys will jump back in again at the first opportunity.

It is time to put up or shut up, sh*t or get off the pot. There is no substitute for freedom.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 07-28-2007, 08:05 AM

I'm afraid too many people just don't get it.
Old 07-28-2007, 08:39 AM

Quote:
KennyWally wrote:
" Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. The only problem is: Will they let him win? "

yes he is. [ but he can't do it alone. he'd be up against a congress full of wolves in sheeps clothing, who have assisted stabbing us in the back for many many years]

and not bloody likely.
There is always HOPE, It depends in everyones determination to seek it, and not give up, the people of the old Soviet Union were brought to their knees by the (jewish commies, ie, Bolshevics) this ended up in over 60 million dead innocents.

However, now as I read on the internet of Russia nowadays, it seems there is plenty of ("anti-semitism, Jewish Hatred")and for good reason, Russia will never get back to it's former greatness, but I find it interesting that the Bible says GOG or MAGOG will annhilate the JEW state Israel in Hellfire (Nuclear Horror) payback ia a bitch.

let's just hope America will not go down that road like Russia. although annhilating Israel sounds good. :-o
Old 07-28-2007, 08:57 AM

As far as Ron Paul goes, let me say this, IF by March of next year he has a voting block of 10 million or more, (right now it's probably 2 million) he will be dealt with. The Controllers don't give a damm about a individual candidate per se, it's a patriotic independent third party uprising they fear, just ask George Wallace, if he's still alive.

http://www.texemarrs.com/072007/two_faces_of_zionism.htm
Old 07-28-2007, 03:05 PM

"were brought to their knees by the (jewish commies, ie, Bolshevics) this ended up in over 60 million dead innocents."

yeah , but WHO was behind them? that was not a self generating movement within that group. someone was feeding the fire.

" Russia will never get back to it's former greatness " yeah , but do you know why? because they've been infiltrated! [ do you know by whom? ] the same infiltration is responsible for many things around the globe. the commies are still in power in russia, they put a coat of paint over it, called it something else, renounced communism , with the SAME PEOPLE in office !!!!! lmao, what a freaking bold faced joke/lie! they have a freaking KGB agent in charge...so did we[ cia ]...maybe we still do!!!!!eh?

and as far as the "jews " getting theirs! I think they, like many others, are being used. and what you see, is not necessarily what you get.

don't forget "bubba" clinton, helped keep the war going with U.S, Dollars to the PLO

don't over look that

in fact, if it weren't for U.S. dollars, most wars would have died long b4 they even "got legs".

"the best enemy money can buy" by anthony sutton

free here;

http://reformed-theology.org/html/books/best_enemy/index.html
Old 07-28-2007, 07:23 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
KennyWally wrote:

and not bloody likely.
There is always HOPE, It depends in everyones determination to seek it, and not give up, the people of the old Soviet Union were brought to their knees by the (jewish commies, ie, Bolshevics) this ended up in over 60 million dead innocents.

However, now as I read on the internet of Russia nowadays, it seems there is plenty of ("anti-semitism, Jewish Hatred")and for good reason, Russia will never get back to it's former greatness, but I find it interesting that the Bible says GOG or MAGOG will annhilate the JEW state Israel in Hellfire (Nuclear Horror) payback ia a bitch.

let's just hope America will not go down that road like Russia. although annhilating Israel sounds good. :-o
Actually, KennyWally is not having an easy time without using his quote function. BlueAngel said: Ron Paul sounds like the guy for our country. But, will they let him win?