Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2007, 01:17 PM

Default The man is innocent...

I'm sorry, but Mike Vick of the Atlanta Falcons has committed NO CRIME! actually, I'M not sorry!

Old 07-29-2007, 01:28 PM

Default Re: The man is innocent...

dog fighting is not a crime...only a bad decision...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/2007-07-28-2225748160_x.htm
Old 07-29-2007, 01:38 PM

North America
Dog fighting is illegal in all North American countries.

According to a study by the College of Law of the Michigan State University published in 2005, in the United States, dog fighting was once completely legal and was sanctioned and promoted during the colonial period (1600s through 1776) and continuing through the Victorian era in the late 19th century. However, by the early twentieth century, the brutality inherent in dog fighting was no longer tolerated by American society. It has become increasingly outlawed, a trend which has continued into the 21st century.[3]

As of 2007, dog fighting is a felony in 48 states and a misdemeanor in Idaho and Wyoming. In most states, it is against the law to even attend a dog fighting event, regardless of direct participation. According to authorities, dog fighting is increasingly practiced by gangs, and is linked to other unlawful activities, such as gambling.[4]

Despite legality issues, dogs are still commonly used for fighting purposes all across the continent. The American Pit Bull Terrier is the most popular breed used for fighting, but foreign breeds, such as the Dogo Argentino (used widely in South America) and Presa Canario (used in Spain) are also gaining popularity.

------------------------------------------------

Spectators and owners who participate in this BLOOD sport apparently have no problem onlooking while two dogs rip and tear at each other's flesh until death.

Speaks volumes about their "psychological" state of mind.

Don't you think?
Old 07-29-2007, 01:44 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
North America

According to a study by the College of Law of the Michigan State University published in 2005, in the United States, dog fighting was once completely legal and was sanctioned and promoted during the colonial period (1600s through 1776) and continuing through the Victorian era in the late 19th century. However, by the early twentieth century, the brutality inherent in dog fighting was no longer tolerated by American society. It has become increasingly outlawed, a trend which has continued into the 21st century.[3]

As of 2007, dog fighting is a felony in 48 states and a misdemeanor in Idaho and Wyoming. In most states, it is against the law to even attend a dog fighting event, regardless of direct participation. According to authorities, dog fighting is increasingly practiced by gangs, and is linked to other unlawful activities, such as gambling.[4]

Despite legality issues, dogs are still commonly used for fighting purposes all across the continent. The American Pit Bull Terrier is the most popular breed used for fighting, but foreign breeds, such as the Dogo Argentino (used widely in South America) and Presa Canario (used in Spain) are also gaining popularity.

Spectators and owners who participate in this BLOOD sport apparently have no problem onlooking while two dogs rip and tear at each other's flesh until death.

Don't you think?

BA, you keep writing about "everyone else's state of mind" I'll say this, Is dog fighting any worse than Boxing? think about it?
Old 07-29-2007, 01:50 PM

what is more barbaric? Dog fighting or human slaughter on a world wide scale? of course both are sinister in nature!
Old 07-29-2007, 02:04 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
what is more barbaric? Dog fighting or human slaughter on a world wide scale? of course both are sinister in nature!
What world wide slaughter on a wider scale? I assume you're not referring to boxing, because I wouldn't exactly call it human slaughter on a world wide scale.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:01 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
North America

Don't you think?

BA, you keep writing about "everyone else's state of mind" I'll say this, Is dog fighting any worse than Boxing? think about it?
Why do you make statements that are FALSE and/or outright LIES about me? I do not keep commenting on everyone else's state of mind. If you're referring to the posters at BTX, those within the "satanic cult," it's part of who and what they are. Can't write about them without it being EVIDENT as to their state of mind. One need not even point it out. Other than that, your statement is false. Back to topic. As I said, "anyone who can watch two dogs bloody themselves to death, rip their flesh apart," speaks to their state of mind. You don't have to be a psychologist to come to this determination. Yes, dog fighting is worse than boxing. Boxers don't use their teeth to rip the flesh from their opponent. They don't fight to the death. Blood is not as profuse as dog fighting. There are referees to stop one boxer from killing the other. Problem is, RedRat, boxing is legal and the man isn't innocent because dog fighting isn't. Human fighting legal/dog fighting with it's differences illegal. I didn't write the laws.