Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2007, 06:28 PM

Default Ron Paul Watch...

Ron Paul Watch

Is Ron Paul a phony? (zionist stooge?) :-?

Why would a SENIOR MEMBER OF CONGRESS issue such a proposal? knowing full well AL-Queda is a U.S. Government creation?

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.3216:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/index.html

Old 08-03-2007, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Ron Paul Watch...

He's playing both sides of the fence like they all do.

Nothing knew!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:47 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
He's playing both sides of the fence like they all do.

Nothing knew!
Maybe, maybe not...

http://youtube.com/profile?user=RonPaul2008dotcom

either way, can anyone repair the damage done to America, besides GOD?
Old 08-04-2007, 05:55 AM

If either of you two seriously think Ron Paul is a Zionist (or any body else's) stooge, let me be the first to suggest that you GET REAL.

Obviously, something you are eating, drinking or smoking is affecting your brain.

Now is not the time to wimp out and hedge your bets. Get informed and TAKE A STAND. Either you believe in freedom and individual liberty or you don't.

Remember this:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

The MSM has done a helluva job of ignoring Ron Paul, then they laughed at him and his Constitutional stand on EVERYTHING, along with his legions of grass-roots supporters, who continue to increase on a daily basis. Their toady, Stephanopolis, was rude to Ron's face by laughing and telling him "It's not going to happen," meaning Ron being elected president.

They are gearing up for the next to the last phase where they fight him using every underhanded, lying, mendacious means at their disposal to discredit him. Money and influence will buy a bunch of liars. They plan to keep him busy putting out their "brush fires" so he can't keep getting the word out.

Ron Paul has been in the public eye for over 30 years with never so much as a breath of scandal. If there was anything they could have used they would have kept him out of Congress; in Texas, they threw money to his opponents, redistricted him, everything they could come up with and FAILED.

For two posters who have a reputation for being against the NWO, mind control, etc., I am saddened to see you join their forces by insinuating that Ron Paul could possibly be a Zionist stooge. Shame on both of you.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Nothing you have offered is any kind of proof to back up your insinuating "question." Is that the best you can do?

You have seriously lowered yourselves and your veracity in my eyes. Henceforth, I will cease to consider your posts as anything other than unprincipled verbiage.
I hate it when they say, "He gave his life for his country." Nobody gives their life for anything. We steal the lives of these kids. We take it away from them. They don't die for the honor and glory of their country. We kill them."-- Admiral Gene LaRocque
Old 08-04-2007, 07:43 AM

I think Dr. Makow should weigh in with his opinion of Ron Paul or an article on his website, at least.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:37 AM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I think Dr. Makow should weigh in with his opinion of Ron Paul or an article on his website, at least.
Apparently you need someone do your thinking for yourself.... :-?
Old 08-04-2007, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
If either of you two seriously think Ron Paul is a Zionist (or any body else's) stooge, let me be the first to suggest that you GET REAL.

Obviously, something you are eating, drinking or smoking is affecting your brain.

Now is not the time to wimp out and hedge your bets. Get informed and TAKE A STAND. Either you believe in freedom and individual liberty or you don't.

Remember this:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

The MSM has done a helluva job of ignoring Ron Paul, then they laughed at him and his Constitutional stand on EVERYTHING, along with his legions of grass-roots supporters, who continue to increase on a daily basis. Their toady, Stephanopolis, was rude to Ron's face by laughing and telling him "It's not going to happen," meaning Ron being elected president.

They are gearing up for the next to the last phase where they fight him using every underhanded, lying, mendacious means at their disposal to discredit him. Money and influence will buy a bunch of liars. They plan to keep him busy putting out their "brush fires" so he can't keep getting the word out.

Ron Paul has been in the public eye for over 30 years with never so much as a breath of scandal. If there was anything they could have used they would have kept him out of Congress; in Texas, they threw money to his opponents, redistricted him, everything they could come up with and FAILED.

For two posters who have a reputation for being against the NWO, mind control, etc., I am saddened to see you join their forces by insinuating that Ron Paul could possibly be a Zionist stooge. Shame on both of you.

If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Nothing you have offered is any kind of proof to back up your insinuating "question." Is that the best you can do?

You have seriously lowered yourselves and your veracity in my eyes. Henceforth, I will cease to consider your posts as anything other than unprincipled verbiage.

Apparently you did'nt read my post on RON PAUL, I provided a BILL that he proposed to GEORGE BUSH, that called for the assasination or capture of BIN LADEN (A known CIA ASSET) and U.S. government creation (along with Al-Queda) by private militia, NOW TELL ME BARBARA, AGAIN I ASK, WHAT WOULD A SENIOR U.S. CONGRESSPERSON WITH VAST KNOWLEDGE ABOUT INNER-GOVERNMENT WORKINGS BE PROPOSING SUCH A RIDICULOUS BILL?

YOU CAN BRING AND SHOW ME ALL HIS GREAT CONSERVATIVE/LIBERTARIAN RECORD, THE FACT REMAINS OPEN ON HIS REAL INTENTIONS, I BET YOU POLITICAL HACKS DON'T EVEN REALIZE HE'S A FREE-TRADER DID YOU?
Old 08-04-2007, 12:02 PM

My apoligies to the Ron Paul supporters out there, I'm simply making a point of understanding the current political situation here,I believe not even Ron Paul could fix the enormous problems we face, even if GOD willing they let him win, can't you realize that it's his responsibility to fill thousands of government positions, I sincerly hope you can all forgive me for my viewpoints on Ron Paul, I just am a believer in GOD of the Christian faith, not any humans, peace be with all.
Old 08-29-2007, 07:52 PM

Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Ron Paul Watch

Why would a SENIOR MEMBER OF CONGRESS issue such a proposal? knowing full well AL-Queda is a U.S. Government creation?

Old 08-29-2007, 08:12 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
redrat11 wrote:
Ron Paul Watch

BA, your missing my point of view on Ron Paul, when I first wrote this thread up I was'nt sure whether R. Paul was for real or not, I was not certain since every politician alive had sold his soul to the Devil it seems.

I've now come to learn that R. Paul is the real deal, Yes, you can point out the absurd fact of his wanting too hunt down Al-Queda, but, in the end, do you want someone who can (with millions of supporters) change this country for the better?

It will take not only R. Paul, but his growing legion of supporters to change things, does this upset your "status-qou"? You can mock R. Paul all you want, none of your accusations will stick, maybe you want the welfare/warfare state of things to continue, MILLIONS OF R. PAUL SUPPORTERS DO NOT! And I am a FREE THINKER, if I find any deception in his past or present I will post it here, with or without your approval or opinions.

Night