Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2007, 12:34 AM

Default JENA 6

What's up w/ the JENA 6?

Old 09-21-2007, 08:49 PM

Default Re: JENA 6

They're condemning those evil white people. They think more of em' should be beaten unconscious and left for dead. Just ask the reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-21-2007, 09:11 PM

And since Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are such pious good christians, you should believe them when they said that punk white kid got what he deserved. Those 6 black young gentlemen, they were just doing their civic duty in keeping peace in harmony in the world and that's why they should be set free and given 40 acres and lexus for restitution of their grievances. :roll:
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-21-2007, 09:26 PM

Further investigation is needed.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:28 PM

Sad to say but true. Blacks can get away with Murder!

After all is said and done with, the attackers will be set free, they will sue the state for "civil rights" violations, the white race becomes more pussified, Al Sharptongue, And Jesse HI-JACK son will get more rich, yada, yada, yada....

Really sad and pathetic, only in America can black folk, beat to death anybody (especially whites) then be made into the 'victims' by the ZIONIST media, I don't know if anyones aware, but, this is not a isolated case, As I recall in Long Beach CA last year a gang of blacks nearly beat to death 2 white girls, absolutely NOTHING was done to the 8 or so attackers, in fact the "media" made the innocent teens of being in the wrong place, at the wrong time. The gangbangers were let off scott free, get this, because they were "star athletes" uinbelievable!

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2007/09/21/jena-what-the-national-media-has-gotten-wrong/#more-3357
Old 09-21-2007, 09:59 PM

According to accounts of the developments, the Jena Six case began on Aug. 31, 2006, when a black student in Jena asked permission to sit underneath what was understood to be the "white" tree at school and he did. The next day, three nooses were found hanging from the tree.

-----------------------------------------------

Racial violence is what we're talking about, right?

Jena is known for segregation.

An African American asks permission of the principal to sit under the "White Tree."

He had to ask PERMISSION!

It is granted.

He sits under the "White Tree."

Why has the "White Tree" been allowed to exist?

The next day, nooses are found hanging from the "White Tree."

Does this acquit any African American from beating to death a white male because nooses were hanging from the "White Tree?"

Of course not.

It merely illuminates that we haven't made any progress in curbing racial tensions.

We haven't accepted each other for our differences.

African Americans ARE CONSTANTLY reminded of their slavery and they blame the white man for it.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:29 AM

White people don't get away with murder?

Only African Americans??

Are you kidding me??

Check the prison statistics.