Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2007, 06:56 PM

Default 73,000 AMERICAN DEAD

According to Dept Vet Affairs, 73,000 americans have been killed in Iraq.

http://www.halturnershow.com/Iraq73000USTroopsKilled.html

Old 09-24-2007, 07:12 PM

Default Re: 73,000 AMERICAN DEAD

Where is the link that Hal Turner says he has supplied in the article?

I don't see it.

Why is he referring to the Iraq War as the GULF WAR?
Old 09-24-2007, 08:19 PM

here is correct link

http://www1.va.gov/rac-gwvi/docs/GWVIS_May2007.pdf
Old 09-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to George_Bush

Now, finally, we actually have a believable casualty report. This is absolutely astounding! THIS IS A BLOODY OUTRAGE!!!

I seriously have to go right now. Heard about this this morning. I am so angry I am shaking.

------------------------
73,846 U.S. TROOPS DEAD;
1,620,906 PERMANENTLY DISABLED
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS ISSUES OFFICIAL REPORT CONFIRMING 73,000 U.S. TROOPS KILLED IN IRAQ
SAME GOVERNMENT AGENCY REPORT CONFIRMS 1.6 MILLION "DISABLED" BY THE WAR!
George Walker Bush has presided over the worst defeat of the United States Military since Vietnam and has deliberately skewed reporting of the deaths and injuries to conceal the facts.

Department of Veteran's Affairs, in conjunction with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, has released the truth because they need the American People to know our military is literally, destroyed.

They cannot release these horrific numbers via the chain of command because they are under orders to conceal the truth at all costs, so they let slip a report which now cannot be "un-slipped."

Here are the facts and a link to the government source to prove these facts:

More Gulf War Veterans have died than Vietnam Veterans.

The Department of Veterans Affairs, May 2007, Gulf War Veterans Information System reports the following:

Total U.S. Military Gulf War Deaths: 73,846
– Deaths amongst Deployed: 17,847
– Deaths amongst Non-Deployed: 55,999

Total “Undiagnosed Illness” (UDX) claims: 14,874

Total number of disability claims filed: 1,620,906
- Disability Claims amongst Deployed: 407,911
- Disability Claims amongst Non-Deployed: 1,212,995

Percentage of combat troops that filed Disability Claims 36%

Soldiers, by nature, typically don’t complain. In other words, the real impact of those who are disabled from the US invasions in Iraq, Afghanistan and other Nations, is not fully reflected in the official Veterans Affairs numbers. When soldiers are sent to murder women and children they tend to never be able to live normal lives there after.

How come the government numbers of 3,777 as of 9/7/7 are so low? The answer is simple, the government does not want the 73,000 dead to be compared to the 55,000 U.S. soldiers killed in Vietnam Iraq = Vietnam. What the government is doing is only counting the soldiers that die in action before they can get them into a helicopter or ambulance. Any soldier who is shot but they get into a helicopter before he dies is not counted.

73,000 dead amongst the U.S. soldiers for this scale operation using weapons of mass destruction is not high - we expect the great majority of U.S. soldiers who took part in the invasion of Iraq to die of uranium poisoning, which can take decades to kill.

From a victors perspective, above any major war in history, The Gulf War has taken the severest toll on soldiers.

More than 1,820 tons of radio active nuclear waste uranium were exploded into Iraq alone in the form of armor piercing rounds and bunker busters, representing the worlds worst man made ecological disaster ever. 64 kg of uranium were used in the Hiroshima bomb. The U.S. Iraq Nuclear Holocaust represents far more than fourteen thousand Hiroshima’s. The nuclear waste the U.S. has exploded into the Middle East will continue killing for billions of years and can wipe out more than a third of life on earth. Gulf War Veterans who have ingested the uranium will continue to die off over a number of years.

So far more than one million people have been slaughtered in the illegal invasion of Iraqi by the U.S. Birth defects are up 600% in Iraq – the same will apply to U.S. Veterans.

Statistics and evidence published by the government and mainstream media in no way reflect the extreme gravity of the situation.

Those working for the government and media must wake up and take responsibility for immediately reversing this U.S. Holocaust. Understanding who is manipulating all of us is critical for all of us.

For those of you who doubt the veracity of this story, who naively believe it can't be true because if it were true, you would have heard it from the government or from the main stream media, can see the proof yourselves directly from the United States Department of Veteran's Affairs web site -Source: http://www1.va.gov/rac-gwvi/docs/GWVIS_May2007.pdf

This story is 100% accurate. 100% true. 100% verifiable.
Old 09-25-2007, 05:02 PM

1. Every three months, the DoD sends VBA an updated list identifying all current and prior military service members since the start of the Gulf War on August 2, 1990.

---------------------------------------------

HUH?

What's the deal?

These figures are based on Gulf War I and Gulf War II?

Excerpt:

"since the start of the Gulf War on august 2, 1990."

I think someone needs to do a better job than Hal in interpreting these figures.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:06 PM

Ron Paul isn't going to help anything.

It's all the same Gulf(Iraq) War-pt 1 pt2. Even if the statistics cover both, the lies are still immense.
Old 12-04-2008, 05:46 PM
I work for God

Nice find roscoe.

Five stars for you.
Old 01-29-2009, 01:45 PM

You are a liar.

The Department of Veterans Affairs has said no such thing, and they wouldn't. There is no 73,000 dead in the Iraq war. Your "source" made this up, and he must be smoking something really powerfull to have hallucinations that strong.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
You are a liar.

The Department of Veterans Affairs has said no such thing, and they wouldn't. There is no 73,000 dead in the Iraq war. Your "source" made this up, and he must be smoking something really powerfull to have hallucinations that strong.
A link was provided; however, it appears to be inactive at present.

George_Bush copied and pasted a portion of it.

Did Roscoe's source make it up?

I don't know, but I find the following figure very odd:

Total U.S. Military Gulf War Deaths: 73,846
– Deaths amongst Deployed: 17,847
– Deaths amongst Non-Deployed: 55,999
--------------------------------------------------------------

Deaths amongst non-deployed: 55,999.

To whom are they referring?

Iraqi citizens?

How do they even know?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to jmt

since this thread is about numbers I have a newsstory that i saw well about three weeks ago. I was in a mcdonalds where they play cnn on TV, well theirs was a story on how thier was 83,000 missing guns and i was with two of my friends and one believed the story so i called him out on it! so i tell him

" that story is a lie 83,000 guns missing???? you have to be stupid to believe that story now just image this mcdonalds had 40ppl in it all with guns! now thats alot of people with AK47s....now image 100 people in the micky D's with guns that even alot more guns! now image 1,000 guns one to each person! then multiply that by 80,000!" Now how the hell does the fing United States of America lose 83,000 AK47 that are three feet long!?
the lies they try to sell you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/07/opinion/07tue3.html