Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Announcements and Site News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-26-2007, 04:14 PM

Default Will Makow sell me this site???

Who knows, I hate reading and opening up my damm Email, have'nt for 4 days now, who knows whats in there...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Will Makow sell me this site???

What would you do with it?
Old 12-26-2007, 05:40 PM

I offered to be moderator. He did not reply me. I guess thats a no.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:39 PM

I suggest we all go to conspiracy central. It has 13.000 members and Leo Zagami is posting there. Henri is very bussy keeping his website going. He surely has no time to babysit here. I guess if he can not find a person he trusts he will shut this site down. Anyway I respect his decision. He can not let his good name being smucked by some idiots in this forum.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Peter wrote:
I suggest we all go to conspiracy central. It has 13.000 members and Leo Zagami is posting there. Henri is very bussy keeping his website going. He surely has no time to babysit here. I guess if he can not find a person he trusts he will shut this site down. Anyway I respect his decision. He can not let his good name being smucked by some idiots in this forum.
How busy is Henry?

He writes one article per week.

It's not about babysitting.

It's about moderation.

If he were concerned about HIS GOOD NAME and this site that he created, he would have taken action alot sooner and hired a moderator.

I'm sure this forum had a purpose and the purpose has run its' course and, therefore, Makow's desire to shut it down.

Makow isn't a savior, Peter.

Who are we all?

You're going to go over there with RedRat, Shadow, George_Bush, Delta, etc., etc.

Oh, sounds like loads of fun.

Have a great time.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:33 PM

Who cares if Makow sells this site to you or anyone else?

After requesting I leave so everyone else who is so in tune to the NWO could continue to enlighten and discuss, who shows up but DELTA QUEEN and what happens?

Everyone continues to discuss me.

Yeah, just a hotbed of important issues being discussed amongst people like RedRat, George_Bush, ME9, Shadow, Roscoe and Delta.

So enlightening.

Certainly, if Makow sold the site to you, the same MO would continue.