Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2008, 08:20 PM

Default CALVIN/LUTHER ETC

IS THERE ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN THE DOCTRINE OF PREDESTINATION? I BELIEVE THAT WITH RESPECT TO EARTHLY THINGS LIKE THE BIBLICAL CONCEPT OF THE WORLD COMMING TO AN END THINGS ARE PRE-DESTINED.

HOWEVER WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL SALVATION(providing one believes there is or is need for such a thing) I DON'T SEE HOW ONE CAN RECONCILE THE IDEA THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO AVOID ETERNAL HELL AT LIFES END WITH THE CONCEPT OF CHRISTIANITY WHICH BELIEVES THAT JESUS CAME FOR ALL( I can't recall any exceptions)

WOULD THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE AN AN AFTERLIFE OR MAY BE SUSPECTED OF SUFFERING ANY OF THE VARIOUS PERSONALITY DISORDERS PRESENT IN THIS WORLD PLEASE FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO RATHER THAN GET INVOLVED IN THIS DISCUSSION.

Old 01-05-2008, 09:39 AM
The Shadow Knows!

Default Re: CALVIN/LUTHER ETC

If the concept pre-destination was real, then why would God create anything evil?

The Judeo-Christian religion is based on the battle between good and evil, the choice between and evil, the concept of forgivenes as well as salvation. None of these would be required if everything was predestined to occur.