Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2005, 02:52 PM

Default Thinking about joining, anyone with me?

Well, I'm not really thinking about joining, but does anyone think that there is a way to infiltrate the masons and destroy the system from the inside out? How can this be done? Any ideas?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-03-2005, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Thinking about joining, anyone with me?

Quote:
DarkChilde3D wrote:
Well, I'm not really thinking about joining, but does anyone think that there is a way to infiltrate the masons and destroy the system from the inside out? How can this be done? Any ideas?

Like any self respecting Illuminati front

like the Mafia, to climb the ranks you have

to prove that you have committed EVIL deeds.

So its not possible unless you become as

evil as they are.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:37 PM

If us slaves prayed 100 of us for each one of them.. (There are only 10,000 of them).. Our prayers would take only only a million of us to counteract their evil incantations, but since they are planning on killing billions of us.. What choice do we have but to bow our heads and pray... Listening for the voice of Divine Truth within us to guide our paths.

But then again, bowing our heads in prayer makes it easier to cut off our heads.. Are we to help them?

Just for no reason, I'll mention that I have caught and killed hundreds of Octopi, as a commercial fisherman.. Here's how you string them up so they can't slime an slither away (They are smart and extremely strong, with an incredible gripping ability because of their suction cups.. A hundred pounder can fit thru a hole the size of a 50 cent piece...' the size of it's beak')... What you do is put loop around their head and suspend them above the deck...Oh... Their tentacles try to grasp the deck and everything within reach, but eventually because their head is bigger then the noose, they loose their grip...And after turning a bunch of different pretty colors eventually turn gray... No more problems with the octopus... And then you sell him for 1$ a pound.

Octopus tastes great if you boil him after beating the hell out of him with a hammer.. Very tender and tasty.
Old 01-03-2005, 04:46 PM

ew!!

EWW!!!!!!!!

EEEEYUCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2005, 05:46 PM

Where else but here could we laugh about Freemason and smashing up the heads of octopi?

LOL!!!!!!!!

Thanx for giggles madcow

XXX
Old 01-03-2005, 05:52 PM

Jesus gave us the solution.

The man of peace was violent only 1 time and

that was when he overturned the moneychangers

tables. The solution is to destroy their

tools of control via violent means if

need be. There is no other way.

http://www.reformation.org/moneychangers.html
Old 01-03-2005, 04:49 PM

Quote:
In a word no. Like nomad says, they will destroy you first.
I know from personal experience it is pure evil and not to be trifled with.
As sablefish says, the best defense is to counter it with prayer and spiritual goodness.
Old 01-13-2005, 06:03 AM

Hello freeman:
Just asking some questions this morning to get acquainted with you all and get some answers.
Someone said there are only 10,000 masons.
Hmmm. If so, you mean to tell me all this nation can do is hide its head and pray? That's not how freemasonry saw things, and look what power they achieved. Seems to me, that we are a nation that says "oh well", and then "pray for your enemy". Help me out here alittle. Thanx for your response in advance. Sincerely, get_real.
Old 01-13-2005, 05:55 AM

Good Morning Sablefish! This one's for you: "Where did you get your info that there are only 10,000 'of them'?"
Old 01-05-2005, 06:37 AM

Infiltrate the Freemasons? But isn't that exactly what the Satanists did? (Remember, you do not have believe in the existence of Satan to believe in the existence of Satanists, any more than you have to believe in the existence of Christ to believe in the existence of Christians.)

Even taking the most benevolent view possible of the Freemasons-- that they were originally just a mutual back-scratching club that is therefore necessarily secret, the long term consequence of the presence of such an organisation within society is that all the top positions will gradually become occupied by corrupt incompetents. Once that has happened, the obvious route for any evil organisation that seeks power is to infiltrate the Freemasons. Clearly, you can change a bad organisation from within if your intention is to make it worse, but changing it for the better (including destroying it) from within may be impossible. Sorry to shoot your down like this, but you would either have to do harm or be harmed.