Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2005, 01:41 AM

Default watching the wheels go around in Mystery BABYLON

A few more moons, a few more winters, and not one of the descendants of the mighty hosts that once moved over this broad land or lived in happy homes, protected by the Great Spirit, will remain to mourn over the graves of a people once more powerful and hopeful than yours. But why should I mourn at the untimely fate of my people? Tribe follows tribe, and nation follows nation, like the waves of the sea. It is the order of nature, and regret is useless. Your time of decay may be distant, but it will surely come, for even the White Man whose God walked and talked with him as friend to friend, cannot be exempt from the common destiny. We may be brothers after all. We will see.

Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself. -Chief Seattle.

Last edited by noahsark723 : 01-12-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:25 PM

Default Re: watching the wheels go around in Mystery BABYLON

Quote:
noahsark723 wrote:
Shit, if they can do it through the towers then they can certainly do it through the phone , and no doubt they are programming and targeting people through their cell phones.
To me , the question is at this point , what the hell is this shit that is on my computer , I canít trust my parents , some sick shit is about to go down in this country and it will not be pretty this is nothing more that a full scale take over by the military industrial complex.
Okay dude, take a deep breath. Ready? Inhale....
Now exhale....... Feel better? :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-17-2005, 06:15 PM

NOhope ,

you can think what you like, but your comment was uncalled for. Since 1994 I've been victimized by ELF/EMF "mind control" weapons and I have had my life completly altered because of it. So I seem "paranoid" with good reason.
The writeing was meant to be an acount of my micro experiance in referance to the macro reality through the spectacles of biblical prophecy. I hope others could appreciate it where you in your own fear of it had to ridicule it to make yourself feel better in the light of it.
If you like to learn more about these weapons start here: http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495;article=83830

After that if you like do a search on Julianne Mckinny who is an National security alumni for a paper called
MICROWAVE HARASSMENT
AND
MIND-CONTROL EXPERIMENTATION !
I'm
Looking to wake people up in service to humanity against the new wolrd order at all cost.
I seek streanght in unity and freedom of thought in expression, not ridicule and debate.
until next time, One Heart!
Old 05-17-2005, 06:30 PM

Well you didn't volunteer that info in your last post, so you came off sounding kinda whack. Excuse me for misunderstanding.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 05-17-2005, 07:00 PM

It's allright my brother, don't worry about it.
Until next time, One heart in truth!