Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2005, 06:52 AM

Default MY TWO CENTS ABOUT REALITY T.V.

Reading the Sunday paper yesterday, I come across an article on the up and coming Miss American Contest being televised as one of those 'reality t.v. formats'.

Everything is 'reality t.v.'!!!

Even our lives. But we are too busy watching and enjoying these shows to notice.

No matter what they put in our face, we want it!!

We'll complain about it later, but, for the moment (or longer) we want it!!

Actually, for those of us who come into this CC--we are very aware of THEIR agenda: distraction.

I feel THEY are telling/showing us 'ourselves'.
"Hey, you people! Look at yourselves"! "We are making money off you lazy, non-caring, greedy, glutoness people"!

I've stopped watching these types of programs a while ago. Didn't really care for them when they came on the scene. I guess when your own privacy has been invaded or identity stolen, you just don't find these shows amusing.

Yes, they are telling me (by these programs) that my life will be on 24-hour surveillance.

No matter what I hear, see/watch, or learn of in general--- it is now the 'doings' of THEM. THEY are creating!!

If all this was truly to protect me, my family, assets, then maybe one would be able to confront the 'movers and shakers' in a civilized manner with questions, ideas, or a firm NO!

But they do not want to hear from us. They just want to show us--through EVERYTHING--that they are in control.

And yet it sounds so simple. All we have to do is unite and say no. There's so many of us.

Old 04-25-2005, 09:07 AM

Default Re: MY TWO CENTS ABOUT REALITY T.V.

The Joke Is On Us - :-o :-o :-o

get_real, I don’t want to sound pessimistic, but if your read the “anonymous” letter in the following post, you’ll probably agree in that their spider-net is so overreaching. It literally grabs every governmental institution across the world. Yes, everything has a solution, however, one we might not be willing to physically endure. I do believe that this influence, & therefore control, has been put in place throughout history. All one has to do is look at the regulations by which the world conducts international business to realize the magnitude of such plan.

Warning To The Sheeple From The NOW - Post #1
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1230&forum=14
8-)
Old 04-25-2005, 08:27 PM

It's interesting to note that just after the start of the Great Depression, lots and lots of events were organised in the U.S pitting people against each other for money. Get out the great movie..."They Shoot Horses Dont They".

We are now smothered in them...dog eat dog...it's u or me matey...kill or be killed.

We also have the phenomena of voting via SMS for your fave...'whatever'.

This is 2 fold.

To give the average pleb the feeling they are weilding some power. A little like a Roman Colusseum with the thumbs up or thumbs down...who lives, who dies.

To train the younger generations to accept a new form of voting designed to make them feel they are part of the political process....and guess what...i cant remember what this damn form of voting is called!!!! Not plebesite...oh i cant believe it! A complete mental blank!

Anyway...it involves quick questions and a quick yes or no. No lengthy debate on the pro's and cons. Just a quick yes or no from your phone or whatever device they decide to use.

Thats why you see constantly being pushed how ineffecient the congress or parliament is.

Democracy has NOTHING to do with efficiency but everything to do with preventing the accumulation of to much power into to few hands.

But this is thew way they'll push it. Straight into Benevolent Dictatorship with the peasants allowed to vote thumbs up thumbs down on whether to paint the Owl sacrifice statue blue this spring.

One of the other ways they make us feel helpless is put out these bullshit movies describing the "Power Of One"...that one person can make a difference. That the "Hero" standing tall amongst lesser men takes the lead and...blah blah blah...

It takes people getting together. Was Martin Luthar King the civil rights movement? There were hundreds there every day directly supporting him.

Another way to prevent yourself doing something is to believe you must go and start this big movement and change the world. Just start by talking to people. The conversation will come up. As the squeeze increases.

Read up on banking and finance and the oil scam. Things that affect people directly.

Also, remember, you're right at the forefront. A movement against all this is coming.

You might also want to join a Church and ask why the Priest is not warning the congregation of the BEast system going in all around and why he is not speaking out on the evil of the current government.
Old 04-26-2005, 02:56 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:

But this is thew way they'll push it. Straight into Benevolent Dictatorship with the peasants allowed to vote thumbs up thumbs down on whether to paint the Owl sacrifice statue blue this spring.

Hahaha! that was funny. Sad thing is, you're right. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...