Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2008, 01:19 AM

Question Political murder of college students

Look, am I the only one to see a plausible relationship between the so-called random murders of UNC student body president Eve Carson and Auburn Univ. coed Lauren Burk..., both by black men - as a means of derailing Barack O'Bama's presidential bid? You haven't any idea what kind of horror/racial hatred this conjures up in the deep south, and if I were looking to sabotage Barack's campaign, I probably couldn't have done a more thorough, albeit insidious job of bringing his forward momentum to a standstill. The sad thing is that two completely innocent and promising young girls may have lost their lives simply in order to swing an election. The questions therefore arrise: Who are these politicians and their nefarious agents responsible for these atrocities? What is the process involved in brainwashing their patsies? Can they not be stopped? Scares the living hell out of me!

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 09-04-2010 at 09:07 PM. Reason: incorrect conjunctive
Old 03-21-2008, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Political murder of college students

This type of B on W crime happens 3 or 4 times a week somewhere in the US so I don't see anything strange about this particular crime.

New Nation News
Old 03-21-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
This type of B on W crime happens 3 or 4 times a week somewhere in the US so I don't see anything strange about this particular crime.

New Nation News
Both of these crimes were too high profiled and well timed. Seems to be something considerably more than just random violence.

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 03-23-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:41 AM

I know enough not to vote for the Communist Obama w/ out more b on W crime.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:47 PM

Question Re: Political murder of college students

I don't give two cents for O'Bama. He's at best opportunistic and at worst totally unqualified for the job of president. My point is that there are cynical, bloodthirsty, psychopathological elements out there on all sides of the political spectrum who wouldn't think twice about resorting to such methods to achieve their goals. There's a surreptitiouus war being raged by such elements against each other, in this day and time, that's growing increasingly hotter - and we the American people are being caught in between these dueling factions, often with horrendous consequences. Anyone who aspires to a position of power will inevitably abuse it .

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 03-26-2008 at 08:10 PM. Reason: incorrect conjunctive
Old 03-23-2008, 09:50 AM
The Shadow Knows!

This election is truly sad. Even worse than the last few which reached new lows in the lack of qualified choices.