Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2008, 01:38 PM
I work for God

Default Ron Paul is a Freemason.

<size = 4> I feel cheated, violated </size>

I supported this Baphomet loving man and his family. Yuk.

I was just in a debate on the Daily Paul forum, when someone close to Ron Paul came out and admitted his wife is a member of the Eastern Star. To be a member of the Eastern Star, you have to have a husband that is a Mason.

Check it out.

Quote:
Liberty Oak Ranch

Quit using Ron Paul as a forum for your bigotted beliefs. You don't know anything about him or his ideals obviously. You also know nothing about the Freemason or Eastern Star organizations.

1. Ron Paul's father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district. I should know, I was his scheduler for ten years.

2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.

3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.

Your hatefilled retoric regarding a benevolent, Biblically based organization is likened to those who have a fear of the unknown. It spawns lies and hate toward those who are innocent and have done good for others. Just try taking your child to the Shriner's burn or crippled childrens hospital. They will take care of your child regardless of your ignorance and will do it free of charge. How many people has your paranoia helped?
Freemasonry is evil. |Daily Paul

Update: The above link no longer works for me, so I don't know if the thread exists anymore. They deleted several of my
threads at the daily paul, and now I am banned from the site.

It's funny, talked about all sort of things in that forum. Moon hoax, electrons, things I've posted here, but when you start
talking about the freemasons, you get banned. Just like ATS. And they remove all of my posts about mason in the Christian
Forums.

Thanks Club Conspiracy.

Last edited by stompk : 04-22-2008 at 06:50 AM.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:17 PM

Default Re: Ron Paul is a Freemason.

ron paul is the best congress person America has ever had. And no one has yet to prove he is involved in freemasonry.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:21 AM
I work for God

BS.

It was was of Ron Pauls inside people who said this, now the thread is unavailable

They act like the guy is Jesus, just like the Masons intended.

The truth is, alot of the Ron Paul fans are gun toting white supremicists
who jumped on board when Paul dissed Lincoln.

When I stood up for Lincoln, the Ron Paul fans clobbered me, even though
we could not have the America we do today with slavery. Lincoln changed
the world in that respect, and that cannot be taken lightly.

I'm concerned about this Ron Paul movement now. I was a fan, until I found
out he's a mason. Now, I'm labeled by the Ron Paul fans too, which is something
they pretend to fight against.

It's all a big pile of SH*T
Old 04-22-2008, 06:37 AM
I work for God

Did you know Ron Paul was drafted, and only served 2 1/2 yrs?

Quote:
After two years, he was drafted and began active duty with the Air National Guard. He was stationed at Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. Though he would have preferred to continue his medical training, he decided to make the best of his time in the military.

“I became a flight surgeon not an Air Force pilot but I got my private pilot (license),” says Paul. “At that time, you know we were fantastically rich because I could make $700 a month and didn’t work nearly as hard as I did as a resident.”

Following his two and a half years of active duty he returned to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to continue his medical training, leaving internal medicine and redirecting his focus to OB/GYN.
http://www.crossandcrescent.com/2007...sidential-bid/

Wow, did 2 1/2 yrs in his home state, after being drafted?? Tough duty there Ronny.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:20 AM
I work for God

Default I've asked Ron Paul to respond.

In the official forum.

Daily Dose » Blog Archive » 34th response (user Steve Svensson)
Old 04-22-2008, 07:44 AM
I work for God

I've posted this response, which is under moderation, so probably won't make the post.

#

Mr. Paul.

I was in the Daily Paul forum, and someone came in claiming she use to do your schedule.

She claimed Mrs. Paul is a member of the (Velasco) Order of the Eastern Star. Also, that your
father was a freemason.

Sir, women are not allowing into the Eastern Star without a husband being a freemason,
so, before I go spreading this information all over the world, I will give you a chance, here,
in the official forum, to respond.

Otherwise, in my opinion, you have been lying to the public, just like the rest of them, and your
voting record has been deliberate to fool the masses into following you like you are some sort
of savior, all the while leading them into the abyss.

I wait your answer, but not for long. I’m pretty convinced this person was authentic.

Next, I will point out that you really never told us you were drafted, and did a whole
2 1/2 years in Texas National Guard. Thanks for bringing that forth.

And what is the $400,000,000 million for the oil refinery in your district, right before you got
re-elected? Is this tied to the whole Port Arthur VX nerve gas thingy?

And this response

Steve Svensson Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
April 22nd, 2008 at 6:40 am

Is this an answer from Ron Paul? Is their a problem with freemasonry?

Who do you think the New World Order is. Order out of Chaos sound familiar?

They’ve got people calling Ron Paul supporters kooks, and they’ve got
Ron Paul supporters calling everyone that doesn’t support Ron Paul kooks.

So, effectively, what we have here, is the brink of civil war.

Pinch the economy, ration food, ran up gas, crash equity in housing, trap people
in loans, the list goes on and on.

Who instills this? Who suggests in your local government taking loans for things,
when the town has enough money to pay for it outright, effectively trapping the
tax paying citizens into a credit situation?

Look at any sign entering a town. Who’s there. Freemasons.

And some will say, well they donate a lot of money. Where do they get the money they
donate. From you, and me, through charities, functions, and DUES. Better pay your dues, huh.

Why, cause it all goes back the the Knights Templar. They protected the Temple. What Temple?

The Temple of Solomon, which is the same Temple Jesus said he would bring down, and the same temple
he slapped the “money changers” Knight Templar, Freemason, Illuminati, World Order. It’s all the same thing.

Anti-Christ. Look at the symbol for the Order of The Easter Star closely.
General Grand Chapter OES

Notice it’s a .org. Tax Free people.

Now look at this.
The Pentagram and Ram's Head

There’s a third side in this Revolution. It’s called the Spiritual Army.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
BS.

The truth is, alot of the Ron Paul fans are gun toting white supremicists
who jumped on board when Paul dissed Lincoln.

My, how "tolerant" of you,so lets see here, Lincoln who suspended habeus corpus,and posse comitatus, and imposed martial law on a Constitutional Republic is somehow a great President? And so I guess in your "NWO LOGIC" That means that federalism, a form of communism of sorts, is OK by you? And I also suppose that your "NWO LOGIC" would say that STATES have no rights to seceed from the union, for whatever there citizenry deems necessary? Or does the Federal Government and its Satanic Minions have absolute authority on whether people should own guns, or freely associate with whomever they like? Your own logic makes no sense becuase you have stated here on CC THAT YOU WERE ONCE A NAVY SEAL, that means that you served the Federal Government also, so if R Paul supposedly (and there is NO CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE) was a mason, that would disqualify all the great work he has done for his constituents in his district? Likewise, that would disqualify all your rants here, because NAVY SEALS PERFORM "KILLING OPERATIONS" AT THE BEHEST OF THE PTB IN WASHINGTON DC. My friend you got it all wrong, just remember, those who serve Satan, deserve Satan. Good Day...
Old 05-01-2008, 09:49 PM

If you believe that Freemasonry is a link in the chain to the "secret societies" that are a part of the corruption of our country/world, why would you support Ron Paul?

Are you saying that if one is a Catholic, this religion interferes with their ability to adhere to the Constitution (i.e., your example of JFK)?
Old 05-02-2008, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If you believe that Freemasonry is a link in the chain to the "secret societies" that are a part of the corruption of our country/world, why would you support Ron Paul?

Are you saying that if one is a Catholic, this religion interferes with their ability to adhere to the Constitution (i.e., your example of JFK)?

I already answered that ! Weren't you around for JFK? There was HUGE history behind the opposition to ANY catholic being in office! Most of it hasn't been mentioned since our sold out to the enemy press has been giving the sheeple the newz! [ rather, omitting the news we should know about ]

I think JFK was the last decent prez we had....[ despite his catholic connection and which connection he addressed to quell those who were concerned ] all the rest had some kind of sword of damacles hovering over their heads, unseen by the people. [ how is it, that the west has forgotten the oppression of "the church" against the protestants? "the church hasn't forgotten, nor has it given up!]

The powers that had an effect on you are the same ones I'm inferring here. And YOU of all people know exactly how deep it goes, at least in the music business.

So, without getting into a long winded thread with an insane number of examples, lets just say, like I said earlier, of all the people that we have a choice of, he is the only one worth a damn.

My only other choice would be to not vote, but I'd rather throw it at the guy who is the most scary to the DC whores. [ the proof of which, lays in their omission of him ]

Last edited by KennyWally : 05-02-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyWally View Post
I already answered that ! Weren't you around for JFK? There was HUGE history behind the opposition to ANY catholic being in office! Most of it hasn't been mentioned since our sold out to the enemy press has been giving the sheeple the newz! [ rather, omitting the news we should know about ]

I think JFK was the last decent prez we had....[ despite his catholic connection and which connection he addressed to quell those who were concerned ] all the rest had some kind of sword of damacles hovering over their heads, unseen by the people. [ how is it, that the west has forgotten the oppression of "the church" against the protestants? "the church hasn't forgotten, nor has it given up!]

The powers that had an effect on you are the same ones I'm inferring here. And YOU of all people know exactly how deep it goes, at least in the music business.

So, without getting into a long winded thread with an insane number of examples, lets just say, like I said earlier, of all the people that we have a choice of, he is the only one worth a damn.

My only other choice would be to not vote, but I'd rather throw it at the guy who is the most scary to the DC whores. [ the proof of which, lays in their omission of him ]
Yes. I was around for JFK.

My question was this:

Why did you infer that JFK's religion was an issue regarding his adherence to the constitution?

Did he say, "well, I'm Catholic, but I'm not going to let that get in the way of honoring the Constitution?

I have stated this before.

It doesn't matter if Ron Paul if "one of them" or not.

If he EVER makes it into the White House (which he won't), if he is one of them, he will do as he is told; if he is not and tries to go outside of their agenda, they will blow his brains out just as they did JFK.

And, you're right on, Kelly Wally.

Me, of all people, DO KNOW!!!