Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2008, 04:27 AM

Default Really important question about....

about my future i mean the end as far as this county is very near and in about 2015 the secret government who controls this country wants america to have a population of 140 million people I am now in late high school and plan to go for a masters degree in business which will take Xamount of years i dont know when but i know sooner or later there will be a huge event were weall go into martials law and have no rights as citizens do you think it will be a waste of money and time if i try to presume my dreams because im young im in high school and by time im out of college i dont know what will be happing so with this country headed to an end fast should i just dont go for it or go anyway?

Old 05-28-2008, 05:29 PM

Default Re: Really important question about....

ive been debating that myself. i too am in highschool and will be graduateing in 09. i want to get a degree in political science, but whats the use anyways. all the NWO stuff is as real as it getts, more real than the shit the media feeds us through t.v. The thing is why would i go to post secondary spend thousands of dollars on a political sciences degree and be able to do nothing with it because the illuminati control who becomes a politician, or anything to do with political power. and i know if i tried to expose the corruption id get picked off like kennedy.

my words to you my friend are. go to college and get a technical degree in horticulture so you can grow your own food and supply your basic needs. and if shit doesent hit the fan you still have a professional career you can make good money with and it wont have costed you 4-6 years and thousands and thousands of dollars on tuition and books.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Really important question about....

thx alot nice to see im not the only one thinking this lol.