Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Illuminati Assasinator

Default A Eugenists Wet Dream

This Religion is so twisted I cant help but think of it as a NWO test group of sorts trying to iron out and effective way to get the populace to destroy itself. VOLUNTARY POPULATION CONTROL!!!
Note of caution - Before entering this site be aware that its disturbing nature is enough to cause involuntary defacation in even the most experienced investigators. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Church of Euthanasia

All War Is Deception - Sun Tzu

The Worst Thing In This World, Next To Anarchy, Is Government - Henry Ward Beecher

In The Absence Of Justice, What Is Sovereignty But Organized Robbery - Saint Augustine
Old 06-26-2008, 08:23 PM
Illuminati Assasinator

Default Re: A Eugenists Wet Dream

If you know of other groups like this feel free to enlighten us

The Worst Thing In This World, Next To Anarchy, Is Government - Henry Ward Beecher

In The Absence Of Justice, What Is Sovereignty But Organized Robbery - Saint Augustine
Old 06-26-2008, 08:49 PM

Where do you people find this stuff?

Just happen to Google "The Church of Euthanasia?"
Old 06-26-2008, 09:07 PM

Your link to "The Church of Euthanasia" would have been more appropriately placed on the "The Suicide" instruction thread created by RedRat and which you contributed to.

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f42/...emic-6277.html

In that thread, posted above, you provide various ways in which one can kill themselves and then warn that one should not attempt what you have described as it could result in death.

In the link you have provided to "The Church of Euthanasia," they propagate "Save the Planet, Kill Yourself."

I dunno.

Seems to me like you just might be propagating what "The Church of Euthanasia" believes.

Save the Planet, "Kill Yourself."

You say that before entering the site, be warned, because one might involuntarily defecate themselves.

You're just full of suggestions, aren't you now?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2008 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:05 AM
Illuminati Assasinator

You truly seem to think you are on to something there with your little rants. you try to be a spin master but you are flawed in your observations. First of all in the Japanese Suicide epidemic i merely stated "Another deadly combination is caused by bleach being mixed with ammonia" which in no way encouraged suicide but was meant as a warning to an unknowing individual that those combinations which i described could harmful. In fact the word suicide was never used in my post of chemical reactions. Second it is becoming clear that you troll the threads pick apart certain aspects what people say while ignoring the context in which they were delivered and try to make your case . you show a tell tale sign of subversive techniques by attempting a chracter assasination rather than debate actual information which is what a public forum is for. Discussion. If you dont like my threads or just dont have any clue on the subject feel free to skip them and go on to the next one.

Old 06-27-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester5150 View Post
You truly seem to think you are on to something there with your little rants. you try to be a spin master but you are flawed in your observations. First of all in the Japanese Suicide epidemic i merely stated "Another deadly combination is caused by bleach being mixed with ammonia" which in no way encouraged suicide but was meant as a warning to an unknowing individual that those combinations which i described could harmful. In fact the word suicide was never used in my post of chemical reactions. Second it is becoming clear that you troll the threads pick apart certain aspects what people say while ignoring the context in which they were delivered and try to make your case . you show a tell tale sign of subversive techniques by attempting a chracter assasination rather than debate actual information which is what a public forum is for. Discussion. If you dont like my threads or just dont have any clue on the subject feel free to skip them and go on to the next one.
Nah, I don't THINK I'm on to something. I KNOW when I'm on to something.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-28-2008 at 06:28 AM.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:45 PM

i thought hitlers ugenics was the result of a madman !

true ? it was mad ! but he didnt do anything our leaders are not trying to do today .

he just had the guts to be open about it .