Below are a few historial Rothschild estates. Feel free to post more of them.
Waddesdon Manor - built between 1874 and 1889 for Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild. Today Waddesdon is owned by the National Trust, but in recent years, following an extensive restoration, it has been, and continues to be administered by a Rothschild family trust that is overseen by Jacob Rothschild. See Waddesdon Manor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ascott House - In 1873 Ascott, together with 90 acres of land, was bought by Baron Mayer de Rothschild whose seat was at Mentmore, three miles away. The following year Leopold de Rothschild took over Ascott as a hunting box. During the following years the house was transformed and enlarged to form a family home. In 1949 the Ascott Collection, together with the House, its grounds of 261 acres and an endowment were given to the National Trust by Anthony de Rothschild. Nevertheless, the Rothschild family retain a very close control over Ascott, and the present resident of the house is the son of the donor, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild. See Ascott House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia