Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2008, 08:43 PM
Leap in, limp out

Default More 911 spin against those that distust the US Government!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26331842
Quote of spokesman Dara McQuillan.
For Larry Silverstein (World Trade Center Developer )

"Hopefully this thorough report puts to rest the various 9/11 conspiracy theories, which dishonor the men and women who lost their lives on that terrible day,"

This is spin….the purpose of the report!

That people like us here at conspiracy forums distrust our government and believe from all of the signs that there is a conspiracy…to suggest we are dishonoring our lost brothers and sisters by investigating this tragedy and laying down theory that is more believable the BUSH ADMINISTRATIONS LIES is a load of BS!!!!!
A true KNEEPAD comment!

Old 08-30-2008, 10:32 AM

Default Re: More 911 spin against those that distust the US Government!

I'm on the fence about the 9/11 attacks.

Some parts of the official story make sense but other parts make absolutely none.

I hate when people say not accepting the governments account of the attacks is disrespecting the families who lost loved ones on that day.

It was victims' families that got most of the "conspiracies" and alternate theories started. The Jersey girls were the main ones as I remember.

- midas -
Old 08-30-2008, 10:46 AM

Kind of the same as being told you are unpatriotic if you oppose the war.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:29 PM
Leap in, limp out

In 1988 George Bush specifies(in the drug laws) that nationalists and patriots were 'Mental' and thus would be classified as such. Then...
of all things...those very same mind controled patriots and nationalists supported Bush Jr. Seems to me now the spin is aimed at the rest of us that do not vote Republican....ooops...did I say that? even if OBAMA wins...He will lose to the chads so vote republican and see if I care.

I am a peace activist- A God fearing American citizen...I am not a Patriot. All is fair in love and war so I will protest.. I am a true AMERICAN...Not a a mental patient...do you think I will vote for McNugget? I am against -Collateral damage and killing in a christian disguise.We need a Jew for president.Then we wouldn't pussy foot around pretending to be hunting that bitch Laden down. Obama will do fine(I hope he is secretly muslim)
Leap in...Limp out...And thats how we will exit. But peace shall never be negotiated...and these wars will never end until all the cows are slaughtered. A few will be rewarded withh a bullet to the brain.After they vote McCain.
Go ahead and raise gas prices. I wont buy my beer at the convenience store any more. I will drink half of what I used to drink.( I am sure Bud felt it.). Nope..no more pop. Screw candy bars. And to hell with freedom fries. Damn..I even quit eating meat.i call it the Big Mac attack back. I hope these jerks get a clue and invest wiser. I do.

And to think that Bin Laden caused all of this greed...WOW...I am really stupid now. Lets get that guy....lol.

I DISTRUST MY GOVERNMENT...WHO FLIPPIN (burgers) cares?

NO AVON...we dont want none this year or ever. Sell it to the republicans...they are still American Patriots and brain washed into spending.

No more mariners games...and I am switching to mitsubishi. No more mowing the lawn...Ill just burn it.

Eventually some one will feel it. And they can spin this truth all they want...

I see gas hitting $1.50 a gallon when they run out of investors and get tired of us PO folk givin them a slow poke. Here I come dollar store..(China is smiling)

The US Government DID 911! We the people are blind! Then again...we completely trust them. WAFJ.

TRUST NO ONE!
Old 08-30-2008, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
In 1988 George Bush specifies(in the drug laws) that nationalists and patriots were 'Mental' and thus would be classified as such. Then...
of all things...those very same mind controled patriots and nationalists supported Bush Jr. Seems to me now the spin is aimed at the rest of us that do not vote Republican....ooops...did I say that? even if OBAMA wins...He will lose to the chads so vote republican and see if I care.

I am a peace activist- A God fearing American citizen...I am not a Patriot. All is fair in love and war so I will protest.. I am a true AMERICAN...Not a a mental patient...do you think I will vote for McNugget? I am against -Collateral damage and killing in a christian disguise.We need a Jew for president.Then we wouldn't pussy foot around pretending to be hunting that bitch Laden down. Obama will do fine(I hope he is secretly muslim)
Leap in...Limp out...And thats how we will exit. But peace shall never be negotiated...and these wars will never end until all the cows are slaughtered. A few will be rewarded withh a bullet to the brain.After they vote McCain.
Go ahead and raise gas prices. I wont buy my beer at the convenience store any more. I will drink half of what I used to drink.( I am sure Bud felt it.). Nope..no more pop. Screw candy bars. And to hell with freedom fries. Damn..I even quit eating meat.i call it the Big Mac attack back. I hope these jerks get a clue and invest wiser. I do.

And to think that Bin Laden caused all of this greed...WOW...I am really stupid now. Lets get that guy....lol.

I DISTRUST MY GOVERNMENT...WHO FLIPPIN (burgers) cares?

NO AVON...we dont want none this year or ever. Sell it to the republicans...they are still American Patriots and brain washed into spending.

No more mariners games...and I am switching to mitsubishi. No more mowing the lawn...Ill just burn it.

Eventually some one will feel it. And they can spin this truth all they want...

I see gas hitting $1.50 a gallon when they run out of investors and get tired of us PO folk givin them a slow poke. Here I come dollar store..(China is smiling)

The US Government DID 911! We the people are blind! Then again...we completely trust them. WAFJ.

TRUST NO ONE!
It tis' a sad life if you spend it trusting no one!