Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > Zero Tolerance Sucks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2008, 10:01 PM

Default Focus On 2012 ! ! !

Everyone's life is rapidly evolving more stressfull, in every aspect of life things are getting worse, but why? Start focussing on the changes that will happen in 2012, and try to look beyond...
Here's a link to a website with over 300 hours over docu's & vids on the Nazi-NWO, Illuminati; CIA-Projects, 2012, Hidden Messages In Water & Even A Chill-Out, For You To Smoke One After All You've Seen On The Docu's & Try To Relax & Chill . . .
Peace & Blessings To All You TruthSeekers
FreedomFighter
Check It Out Here

Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP??

Old 09-12-2008, 03:25 AM
Banned

Default Re: Focus On 2012 ! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomFighter View Post
Everyone's life is rapidly evolving more stressfull, in every aspect of life things are getting worse, but why? Start focussing on the changes that will happen in 2012, and try to look beyond...
Here's a link to a website with over 300 hours over docu's & vids on the Nazi-NWO, Illuminati; CIA-Projects, 2012, Hidden Messages In Water & Even A Chill-Out, For You To Smoke One After All You've Seen On The Docu's & Try To Relax & Chill . . .
Peace & Blessings To All You TruthSeekers
FreedomFighter
Check It Out Here

Say NO To The NWO!! | Are You Ready To WAKE UP??
But what about the 2008 apple harvest? I'd like to focuss on that first. I love this time of year. We get to get up to the mountains, pick some apples and pears and make juice and cider and pie, and grampa plays the banjo and great grand mama bakes pies and we play bingo and horseshoes and fish.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Leap in, limp out

A new world order will be in a revealed truth format. When you realize that you have been brainwashed, you will stop crying conspiracy against law and order and learn to respect the life you so wrongfully were given. Oh shit...I just insinuated God is a conspirator in planting fakes around the Globe.
Teenage mutant ninja turtles were stupid. Leonardo Davincei was a quack!
A rat was the leader of the TMNT and the Mona Lisa was a self portrait of a man who most likely wanted to be a woman!
In 2012, you will probably be carted off to prison, Leonardo. Something you might want to consider! If I ever rule the world(not that I want to) ...YOU ARE SCREWED BUDDY! I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:30 PM

2012 will pass without a hitch....been there in 2000 nothing happened.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConX View Post
2012 will pass without a hitch....been there in 2000 nothing happened.

Strange, I was also in 2012 in 2000. Why did I not see you there? I was in Romania helping orphans, where were you?
Old 11-06-2008, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
Strange, I was also in 2012 in 2000. Why did I not see you there? I was in Romania helping orphans, where were you?
You better lay that high powered stuff your taking. Mans prediction record for these type events is a big 0! 2012 is nothing more than the end of a stupid calendar that's it.I have never been ceased to be amazed at how people are so praying for their own destruction. Is it a suicide wish or something? Or is it some Biblical thing?
Old 11-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat View Post
A new world order will be in a revealed truth format. When you realize that you have been brainwashed, you will stop crying conspiracy against law and order and learn to respect the life you so wrongfully were given. Oh shit...I just insinuated God is a conspirator in planting fakes around the Globe.
Teenage mutant ninja turtles were stupid. Leonardo Davincei was a quack!
A rat was the leader of the TMNT and the Mona Lisa was a self portrait of a man who most likely wanted to be a woman!
In 2012, you will probably be carted off to prison, Leonardo. Something you might want to consider! If I ever rule the world(not that I want to) ...YOU ARE SCREWED BUDDY! I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way.
I beg your parden?

I sense some sort untowardness or unseemliness in your comments upon my person, sir!

I do challenge thee to a duel at morningtide.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:27 PM

If 2012 is the END OF THE WORLD and everyone dies, why is anyone being carted off to prison?
Old 11-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Leap in, limp out

The last person to request a duel was hanged. Your on Sudam(leonardo). You wont get away with the reckless slaughter of your own kind, I accept .(I will bring a cell phone, lol). Give it a break, your Slanderous Christian Self can not contend with the stranger that I be, so go crawl into a hole and die.

Wait till 2011 BA, your going to the new Alcatraz where you belong. Maybe you will even be put into the general population.Maybe you will be the generals favorite, who knows...I see a rotten life ahead for you.