Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2008, 10:08 AM

Default Web Bots???

This is Amazing...

These software 'thinga-MUH-jijs' whatever they are, troll the entire internet gathering information, combining/compiling data at incredible capacities, then they can, depending on how they are "programmed" literally flood forums worldwide with post's of there own, depending on the subject matter. Gee, there almost human.

What is a Web Bot?

A web bot or 'bot' is a software application that crawls the internet in a repetitive fashion performing tasks or searching for information. Web bots are used in a myriad of ways online. These bots can find all types of websites and locate important keywords in them. Web bots then analyze the information they find from various sites and are able to find keyword trends. Web bots also can complete tasks much faster than humans in a majority of cases, and have been used widely for posting messages to newsgroups and delivering other media to multiple sources. You will also find them on many instant messaging services such as AIM and IRC. They do various automated tasks from reporting sports scores to chatting in chat rooms. Technology today is advancing at such a fast rate, there's no telling what these bots will be able to do next.

Mirror Of Aphrodite: The Web Bot Project and 2012

Excerpt...

he Web Bot Project and 2012
<STYLE>#fullpost{display:inline;}</STYLE>Maybe some of you have heard of The Web Bot Project, but for those of you who have not, it's quite intriguing.

The Web Bot Project, developed in the late 1990's, was created to assist in making stock market predictions.

The technology uses a system of spiders to crawl the Internet and search for keywords, much like a search engine does. When a keyword is located, the bot program takes a snapshot of the text preceding and following the keyword. This snapshot of text is sent to a central location where it is then filtered to define meaning.

The projects concept is aimed at tapping into the "collective unconscious" of the universe and it's inhabitants. As well, there is an interesting time concept involved and an unusual concept of a "tipping point" regarding the past, current, and future times. It goes a bit deeper than viewing what those of us on the Internet are saying.

But in 2001, bot operators began to notice that stock market predictions were not the only matters being accurately predicted by the program. They began to take notice of coincidence with occurrences and explored it further.

One of the first accurate predictions from the bot program took place in June of 2001. The program predicted that a life altering event would take place within the next 60-90 days. An occurrence of such proportion that it's effects would be felt worldwide. The program based it's prediction on "web chatter" which ultimately represents the collective unconscious of society.

Regrettably, the bot program's prediction proved accurate and the Twin Towers fell on 9/11/2001.

Here's where it starts to become very interesting. The bot program also predicts a worldwide calamity taking place in the year 2012. For those of you who study astrology, prophecies, and the like, you may already be familiar with this date.

The Mayans were considered by many as great "seers" and built a society that focused it's studies on time, synchronicity, and consciousness. The Mayan calendar predicts that mankind will end in the year 2012. A period which also signifies the end of the current era in the Mayan calendar. But this end may represent a symbolic end - more so than a literal end. An end that refers to a shift in consciousness, such as a societal shift into a spiritual age from a scientific one.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:28 AM

Default Re: Web Bots???

Note: I'm not really a web bot???Or am I?

Web Bot Technology

In June 2001 I began to correspond with a reader of my website who said he was willing to share access to a promising new web technology, on the condition that I protect his identity. The person related that he had been a very senior programmer with a software company in the Pacific Northwest (you can guess which company, right?) and besides being a SQL ace, he was also heavily into linguistics and a language called Prolog, which is more like an artificial intelligence language than anything else.

I was skeptical, to be sure, but a few days after we began the email exchange of ideas, he sent me a program he had written that allows a computer to be turned into speed reading tool. It was based on rapidly displaying individual words on a computer screen. He said this was a technology that he had developed and sold for a while on the Internet. He also explained how the development rights to the technology had been sold to a company ( www.ebrainspeed.com). In essence, after looking up the patent he held for the technology, I was convinced that this fellow was for real and might be on to something with the method of looking for linguistic shift on the Internet as a tool to forecast future events.

He described how technology worked. A system of spiders, agents, and wanderers travel the Internet, much like a search engine robot, and look for particular kinds of words. It targets discussion groups, translation sites, and places were regular people post a lot of text.

When a "target word" was found, or something that was lexically similar, the web bots take a small 2048 byte snip of surrounding text and send it to a central collection point. The collected data at times approached 100 GB sample sizes and we could have used terabytes. The collected data was then filtered, using at least 7-layers of linguistic processing in Prolog, which was then reduced to numbers and then a resultant series of scatter chart plots on multiple layers of Intellicad ( http://www.cadinfo.net/icad/icadhis.htm). Viewed over a period of time, the scatter chart points tended to coalesce into highly concentrated areas. Each dot on the scatter chart might represent one word or several hundred.

To define meanings, words or groups of words have to be reduced to their essence. You know how lowest common denominators work in fractions, right? Well the process is like looking for least common denominators among groups of words.

Mirror Of Aphrodite: Web Bot And 2012 - Answers

Old 09-23-2008, 11:33 PM

Just saw one viewing the forum.

MSNBot Spider Viewing Thread
Renditions and torture -

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/online.php

Last edited by BlueAngel : 09-23-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:34 PM

Stop posting in BLACK.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:32 AM

I'm just specualating here, and I am speculating based on many observations and studying the Martial Law, POLICE STATE END TIMES TACTICS to spy on peoples computers sort of deal. Try to follow along with me, Some time ago I posted these threads over the net....
IS Dark Web Following You
Is Dark Web Following You? - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums
_
Are they tracking and following You?

http://clubconspiracy.com/forum/f30/...-you-5471.html

NOW, I'm not trying to scare anybody away, I suspect that these "Bots" are Government Created SPY programs, I can't verify this, but NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE, after listening to Alex JONES on Coast to Coast show last night, he mentioned a great deal of the many "changes" coming to the net soon, now what I mentioned here above is my SPECULATION, thats all.

Oh and as for the "bots" there is also a MSN BOT, there are others I suspect, I shall monitor them closely.

__________________________________________________ ___

here is a snapshot of the various "BOTS" that are on currently on CC....

<TABLE class=tborder id=woltable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
U.S. Troops Are Dying So That Bush Can "Save Face!"

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:05 AM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Project Trial Run........LOL

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:19 AM Google Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Official Auschwitz figures

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:19 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
New kid on the block...

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:11 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Index
Club Conspiracy Forums

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:19 AM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Is anyone a musician?

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:09 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Registering

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:10 AM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Hello Everybody

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:07 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Index
Club Conspiracy Forums

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:20 AM Google Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Mind Control Programming - MKULTRA

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:12 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
The Giant Pedophile Conspiracy.

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:16 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
** HIGH ALERT** Georgian Military Trying To Amass Special Forces Back in S Ossetia

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:08 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Archives
Oceania

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:15 AM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Archives
Help / FAQ / About this site

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:20 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Israeli Jews are BIG victims of the NWO

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Old 09-25-2008, 10:51 AM

here is the recent snapshot, notice the MSN BOT is back...???

<TABLE class=tborder id=woltable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:36 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
The Witch Queen Seeks to Destroy this Site.

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:44 AM MSNBot Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
A must read.

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:40 AM MSNBot Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Can You Read This?

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:44 AM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
UFOs and light pollution

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:48 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
big prob

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:42 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:47 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
white people don't love me

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:43 AM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Airport eye scan checks extended

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:48 AM Google Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:42 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Index
Club Conspiracy Forums

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:37 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Registering

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:47 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Web Bots???

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:42 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Index
Club Conspiracy Forums

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:48 AM Google Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Should the U.S. Declare War on Iran - or Israel?

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:43 AM MSNBot Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Found this guy called Ian R Crane, UFO False Flag

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:37 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
How and why the US housing/banking crisis started up

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">09:42 AM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
World Economic Collapse - Don't Panic

Old 09-26-2008, 09:58 AM
workin' for the man

Send a message via AIM to justgroovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Stop posting in BLACK.

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I find it hard to believe that people involved in 911 were posting on the internet and, hence, the WEB BOT was able to predict something would occur at that time.

Secrecy is the name of their game.
Well I agree that it seems unlikely that web bot could predict these types of things. However, we really don't have long to wait to see if it's right this time.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justgroovy View Post
LOL

Well I agree that it seems unlikely that web bot could predict these types of things. However, we really don't have long to wait to see if it's right this time.
Who will tell us about the Web Bot's prediction when and if they do and can we TRUST them?

When did YOU know about the Web Bot's prediction that something would occur on 911?
Old 09-25-2008, 11:47 AM

Yeah, I spotted the MSNbot the other night, too along with the Yahoo and Google spider.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:24 PM

They seem to be mostly Yahoo Slurp Spider "Bots."

<TABLE class=tborder id=woltable cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:10 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
David Icke Symbolism Archives/Illuminati Card Coincidences

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:08 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
What Happened to Liberty Forum?

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:18 PM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing User Profile

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:20 PM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
CyberStalking: A sure sign of Mental Illness...

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:07 PM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
America's Super Bowl Going to London

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:08 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Evil Christian white tobacco-companies

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:20 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Is VISA the 666 Mark?

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:14 PM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
A Brief Analysis

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:09 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
REJECT NORTH AMERICAN SECURITY ACT - PRESERVE AMERICA & ALL OUR LAWS

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:12 PM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
THE SATANIC BLOODLINES by FRITZ SPRINGMEIER

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:18 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Economic Indicators: Charts

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:08 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Archives
Zero Tolerance Sucks

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:09 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Editors are threatened over TV station bombing claim

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:07 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
CHENEY 'X'

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:11 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Index
Club Conspiracy Forums

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:18 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Wells Fargo Refusing to Honour Bank Deposits FDIC is in Trouble

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:20 PM Yahoo! Slurp Spider </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Check Ian R Crane Out. . . I have and he is amazing

Evil Christian white tobacco-companies

</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap align=middle></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 width="35%">12:15 PM Guest </TD><TD class=alt2 width="35%">Viewing Thread
Book...MidEast Chess Board