Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2004, 01:47 AM

Default The Black Pope?

Just want to know if anyone has any opinions on the Black Pope and the Jesuits? This is a very interesting theory and ties together a lot of loose ends with the NWO oddities. I suggest the following website for your review:

http://vaticanassassins.org

It ties in with the title story about Luther currently on the front page of Savethemales.

Old 11-29-2004, 05:54 AM

Default Re: The Black Pope?

You will find if you search enough its more than just a theory, The Vatican has been known for more atrocities than the MAFIA it self.
I donít want to get into a religious argument, after all the purpose and goal of this web site and all the people that post to it are the same. It has nothing to do with our religious beliefs or the lack of it.
I personally donít believe in God, thatís my choice. It donít make me a bad person, I love my wife and my children and I will protect them with my life, without hesitation,
but the illusion of God is nothing more than that an ďILLUSIONĒ taught by the greatest illusionists of our time the authors of the Bible.
How can people have faith (I do respect them never the less) when the very religion that has taught them about God has no credibility, the very people who have systematically killed and destroyed millions of lives lifeís over the centuries.
Could it be just possible that these very same people who have caused some much pain and misery to the world lied to everyone about God?

The saddest thing about it, on a personal note, it that Ií am related to one of the Popeís, (Small story attached) Eugenio Pacelli, Pope PiusXII, cousin of my Gran Mother Valeria Pacelli!

I would like to say one more time, Ií am not by all means speaking badly about God loving people, they have a right and freedom to believe what they wish and deserve to be respected, as I deserve to be respected for my beliefs, unfortunately you cant change true history.

THE ROTHSCHILDS AND THEIR "NAZI" POPE
By Clifford Shack

On the holiest of Jewish holidays, Yom Kippur, in the autumn of 1931, Guy de Rothschild walked through the massive street gate at 19 Rue Laffitte, for the first time as an adult on adult business. The day was chosen carefully, what others might perceive as the beginning of a banking career, to a Rothschild it was entering into a priesthood. At twenty-two, Guy was assigned letters to write. One of his correspondents was a Cardinal Pacelli, future Pope PiusXII, then in charge of Holy office finances, and who kept a small account at MM. de Rothschild Freres.
In the book, Hitler's Pope, John Cornwall's chronicles the life of Eugenio Pacelli, Pope Pius XII. Pacellli was arguably the most dangerous churchman in modern history. As Pontiff during World War II, not only did he fail to speak out against Hitler's Final Solution, but he personally made the Final Solution possible!
In the first decade of the twentieth century, Pacelli was a brilliant Vatican lawyer who helped shape a new ideology of unprecedented papal power. As papal nuncio in Munich and Berlin in the 1920's, he used cunning and moral blackmail to impose Rome's power on Germany. In 1933, he negotiated a treaty with Hitler, the Reich Concordat, which ensured that the Nazis would rise unopposed by the most powerful Catholic community in the world- sealing, by Hitler's own admission, the fate of the Jews in Europe.
How could Eugenio Pacelli possibly have gotten away with such cunning, especially since we know that he was in personal contact with the Rothschilds. Guy de Rothschild was his pen pal eight years before he became Pope. But wait... if Pacelli was Hitler's Pope, and Hitler was a Rothschild... then he was Rothschild's Pope!
How did Eugenio Pacelli become Rothschild's Pope?
Eugenio Pacelli was described routinely, during his pontificate and after his death, as a member of the Black Nobility. The Black Nobility were a small group of aristocratic families of Rome who had stood by the popes following the seizure of their dominions in the bitter struggle for the creation of the nation-state of Italy... Pacelli's father and grandfather before him owed their distinction to membership of the caste of lay Vatican lawyers in the service of the papacy.
Pacelli's immediate family association with the Holy See dates from 1819, when his grandfather, Marcantonio Pacelli, arrived in the Eternal City to study canon law, or Church law, as a protoge of a clerical uncle, Monsiignor Prospero Caterini. By 1834 Marcantonio had become an advocate in the Tribunall of the Sacred Rota, an ecclesiastical court involved in such activities as marriage annulments. While raising ten children (his second child being Eugenio's father, Filippo, born in 1837), Marcantonio became a key official in the service of Pius IX, popularly known as Pio Nono.
The quick tempered, charismatic, and epileptic Pio Nono (Giovanni Maria Mastai-Ferretti), crowned in 1846, was convinced, as had been his predecessors from time immemorial, that the papal territories forming the midriff of the Italian peninsula ensured the independence of the successors to St. Peter. If the Supreme Pontiff were a mere inhabitant of a "foreign" country, how could he claim to befree of local influence? Three years after his coronation, it looked as if Pio Nono had ignominiously lost his sovereignty over the Eternal City to a republican mob. On November 15, 1849, Count Pelligrino Rossi, a lay government minister of the papal states, famous for his biting sarcasm, approached the Palazzo della Cancellleria in Rome and greeted a sullen waiting crowd with a contemptuous smile. As he was about to enter the building, a man leapt forward and stabbed him fatally in the neck. The next day, the Pope's Quirinal summer palace above the city was sacked,, and Pio Nono, disguised in a priest's simple cassock and a pair of large spectacles, fled to the seaside fortress of Gaeta within the safety of the neighboring kingdom of Naples. He took with him Marcantonio Pacelli as his legal and political adviser. From this fastness, Pio Nono hurled denunciations against the "outrageous treason of democracy" and threatened prospective voters with excommunication. Only with the help of French bayonets, and a loan from the Rothschild's, did Pio Nono contrive to return to the Vatican a year later to resume a despised reign over the city of Rome and what was left of the papal territories.
From this we see that the Vatican owed its existence to the Rothschild's from this point on.
Old 11-29-2004, 07:04 AM

Peace Panisher,

Please don't be offended, but i just want to tell you that you took the other extreme, which is rejecting God with religion all together!.

If religions have been corrupted, it's because of the accursed Satan, who wanted to give religion a bad name to drive people away from God.

Both extremes, following corrupt religion and rejecting God, are from satan,
that you may take heed.

For an article that deals with this specific issue, please follow this link:

http://www.usn2161.net/isreligionevil.html
Old 11-29-2004, 07:43 AM

Hi Panisher -

The Rothshchilds do not run the Vatican. It is the other way round. In 1754 Rothschilds were appointed as the Vatican Bankers. From that point on their influence and power grew at a tremendous rate.

The Roman Catholic church is still, to this day, the wealthiest organisation on the face of the earth. Having plundered countless cultures for the last 1700 years or so it is not difficult to see how.

A book I would recommend on this is "Rulers Of Evil" by Tupper Saussy (http://www.tuppersaussy.com). I read this during the summer just gone and it transfromed and enriched my understanding of this area. Another author worth searching for on google, is Avro Manhattan (yes, that's his real name). His book "The Vaticans Billions" is available free online somewhere and as an author on this topic, he is hard to beat. He was supremely well informed through a network of very high up contacts.

As for God and organised religion. I have never thought that the two had much to do with one another. Organised religion for me is simply another con job where a bunch of parasites (priests etc) seek to make a living by acting as an "authorised intermediary" with God. This is just plain daft. More people have died in the name of organised religion's invocation of God than through any other cause.

I have often though that if I were the devil, where would I locate myself? Why in the very last place anyone would think of looking ... the church.

I believe in God. There is only one, no matter what name you choose to use. I do not beleive in other men telling me that their interpretation of God is better than mine.

\"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.\" - Buckminster Fuller.
Old 11-29-2004, 07:57 AM

Peace be unto you Nemo,

You said it all regarding organized religion, however i have to draw your attention to a call from God, a modern call for us all to return to the original, balanced, free, pure religion of Abraham, which is called "Submission"

That religion was and is from God with messengers along the history, but everytime God sent a messenger, Satan used the messenger to bind people in slavery to him, this happened with Ezra, Jesus and Muhammad.

Those who devote themselves to God ALONE are the minority, they are destined to get united through one final message "Quran" in order to opoose Satan and his evil scheme.

I invite you to read even a little of it from the (Authorized english translation by the messenger of God, Rashad Khalifa) who was assasinated in 1990 by the corrupt muslims who ironically NEVER use Quran , you can find this message from outer space designed specially for you as an individual on many places on the internet.

If you chose to read alittle, and felt any truth in the text, you may also assure your heart by verifying the incontrovertible proof of the text, a super-human mathematical composition (easy to understand) that was revealed in 1974 through Rashad Khalifa, (1406 lunar year according to the Submission calendar after the revelation of Quran) amazingly 1406=19x74, moreover 19 is the building block of the universe and Quran, and is mentioned only once in the 6346 verses of Quran in chapter 74.

For an introduction to the miracle:

http://www.usn2161.net/19miracle.html

Peace again
Old 12-01-2004, 06:58 AM

Eric Jon Phelps, The Author of "Vatican Assassins" 1) The Interview With Alex Merklinger of Liberty Forum

http://www.acts2.com/thebibletruth/A...helps-AM-1.ram

http://www.acts2.com/thebibletruth/A...helps-AM-2.ram

http://www.acts2.com/thebibletruth/A...helps-AM-3.ram

http://www.acts2.com/thebibletruth/A...helps-AM-4.ram
Old 03-27-2005, 06:26 AM

just another link about the bank of rome.
and two questions.
1.is there ever going to be a point when "they" can buy the whole planet.not that they would,because that would take away usery,wich means control.does the nwo need control by usery?
2.where does the word kingdom fit in.what role do they have?
http://www.reformation.org/federal-reserve.html
http://www.freedomfiles.org/dutch_mess.html
thanks.
keep them dumb,poor and occupied. :-)