Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2005, 08:38 PM

Default I agree Henry, bar 1 point...

This is an email I sent to henry, after reading his latest great article @ savethemales.ca Dude is clued up!

Anyhoo, wanted to get some other comments and perspectives on this matter as it is my pet peeve of society. I also happen to believe it to be the achilles heel of the NWO agenda. I believe this agenda will be their undoing and their downfall. I really do.

Dear Henry,

I completely agree with your article, bar one most relavent point. No need to sugar-coat the truth is my belief.

"As my readers know, I believe the sexual revolution was really homosexual in nature. " Henry.

I disagree. Pedophilia, as it is known in mainstream society, or pedastry, as it is known in some very sick jewish circles is the agenda. The Kinsey report was created, is being glorified in Hollywood, as we type, and is purposefully meant to break down the sexual boundaries past homosexuality and all the way, straight into pedophilia.

The intention behind the subjects of study for Kinsey and ergo the sexual revolution were pedophiles and pedophilia. The intention is to lay the groundwork to make it acceptable within society and O.K. to prey sexually on children - Satan's agenda.

Homosexuality is merely a stepping stone. My two cents.

Sincerely,

Mary XXX

Old 01-09-2005, 08:48 PM

Default Re: I agree Henry, bar 1 point...

right on as usual mary. anybody see the NMBLA episode on south park? they made it a couple of years ago and its becoming reality. those cats know their $@#%!
Old 01-09-2005, 09:08 PM

Why is the evil always progressive? Why do they (NWO Satanists) continuously have to reach for the next lower rung on the ladder?
It's like they crave the evil, feed off it or something. Isn't the homosexual and feminist agenda enough to undermine traditional family values? Why must they forge on to pedophilia, then maybe bestiality, or who knows what comes next?
Old 01-09-2005, 09:38 PM

Beastiality is already acceptable.

You can find it in a bar in Tijuana; it's a part of the stage show. You can easily buy a video or a magazine regarding said subject. It's accepted, if not legal.

Oo oo icky poo! It's all happening now, as it has for many, many years. They just want more of us to lower our moral standards and decay our sexual boundaries to their level. They want more of us to join their club, hence creating more evil.

Lamestream media and public education serve the purposes of the devil as the devil is in the advertising and it is all advertising.

Ever seen an honest infomercial?
Read a history book, you'll get the idea.

???
Old 01-09-2005, 10:39 PM

Hey freeman you forgot one of the sickest most twisted satanic practices:
necrophilia

That new makow fact was on point. Mr Makow? Will you be releasing a new book with NWO content and their mind molding apparati?
Old 01-10-2005, 07:02 AM

Sex with dead people?

Oh, yeah - that stuff Satanic bastards like to do in their Snuff vidoes. What better evidence to hold over the head of a country, than having him engage in pedophilia and force a child to engage in necrophilia towards another child, after he's been raped and murdered in his presence? They like to throw a party and pass the video, and the surviving children, around.

Oprah says molestation is by seduction only, that old Uncle Tom %&^%^#@#$^*^%%&^. I have read a lot of "evidence" on the internet denying ritual Satanic abuse. Apparently, it is the psychologists who have been placing these thoughts in the children's heads.

Well, my mate in England who suffered ritual satanic abuse, as a child, would kindly tell everyone here, that it is real and it goes on and it is a living nightmare of hell for the children involved.

But talking about this stuff makes people uncomfortable...

There are Canadian and British and American representatives of government who are active pedophiles. They are actively seeking to further the agenda of the devil - raping God's children.

This is the ugly truth and I am sorry if it offends any. The truth must come to light. These are the people running the show.

Cowards. They have no real power. God's gonna shine a light and the cockroaches and sewage rats are gonna have to scurry. The public is gonna be out for blood, I can feel it coming. With the light of truth shining, where are they gonna hide?

Who would protect a pedophile? A judge and the law?

I don't profess to know what God thinks, and I know I believe it is high time for things to change for the better and I have been noticing, gradually, the signs of positive change. Slowly but surely.

First, the truth must come to light and that, in itself, will effect change. This is happening everywhere. People are starting to learn more about the truth of what is our present day reality.

I believe in my pea brain, that by me telling you that Senator Buchanan, former Premiere of Nova Scotia, liked three pool boys and three house boys at his pool parties, his future might not go as he had hoped. With our combined prayers, God may intervene.

Him and his "friends" used to pluck boys from the Shelburne Home for Boys. If you were naughty, as a child in this province, you weren't sent to an adult jail, you were sent to a confined children's facility where the chances were 50/50 whether you were molested or not.

Is this God's divine Justice or satan's agenda?

Mary XXX
Old 01-12-2005, 10:02 PM

I disagree whole heartedly Mary.

I get around alot. I know alot of people from all over the world. I've mixed with hard core Romanian drug dealers to Russian Orthodox Monks (actually not so far apart). To link Homosexuality and Paedophilia is spurious at best.

I have many male friends who are bi-sexual or homosexual. They know my views on the subject. It is between them and God.

Many humans of the homosexual persuasian hate the 'gay lifestyle' as much as you and me. They simply want to let and let live.

I'm not sue what type of sexual predators you are aware of but the vast majority who prey on children are heterosexual. Usually the father or close male relative. Of course females preying on children is another matter not spoken of.

Paedophilia is undoubtably over due it's un covering. The sick thing about it is that it ranges over the entire demographic. There is no segment of society untouched.

The sad fat is that it has ALWAYS been. Not so long ago it was parse for the English gentleman to have a wife, mistress and young boy he buggered.

People would even swap children over as veritable slaves to a household.

The Elite are heavily involved in this area. They are bored sick individuals with far to much time and money on their hands.

They are heavy drug users particularly of Amphetamines and Cocaine. Amphetamines inparticular is wrecking society far more than Heroin EVER did.

It destroys the frontal lobes making ethical and moral decisions less able to be processed. More and more bizarre behaviour ensures as a result. Almost like the unconscious is desperatley trying to make the individual feel something...anything.

So many of the murders, child kidnappings, occult practices have heavy drug use involved. This also includes leagal SSRI's like Prozac et.al.

I have never believed that the state has any right to tell me what i can and cannot put into my body.

However, drugs are ripping apart society to such an extent that something needs to be done. Of course the fact that the Elite control the drug trade is the big joke on us.
Old 01-13-2005, 04:38 AM

I don't think it is the legitimate homosexual community as much as the evil elites themselves who are pushing this gay-friendly agenda.
Most gays I have known are, as you say, willing to live and let live and value their privacy and practice discretion. Many gays I have met, though, do fear persecution and would like to see their basic citizenship rights protected if possible.
It is the Illuminati who want to destablilize the family and traditional values by promoting this alternative lifestyles agenda, and I have to agree with Mary, it won't stop there. Evil, especially Satanic evil, knows no lower limit.
Since it is self-destructive by nature, it cannot feed off itself. It is not self-sustaining like good; therefore it must continually lower the bar in search of more evil, like a vampire draining the lifeblood out of his victims.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:42 AM

The point is that a person's choice of sexual activity or partner is NOT the issue.

The issue is rights granted on the basis of constitutional interpretation.

Can anyone find anything in the constitution that prevents me (or anyone) from having sex with a monkey? Is there anything in the constitution that prevents me from marrying another man or a donkey or a child? The answer is NO.

By tradition we have decided that such things are not done. The constitution assumed these things.

Our ability to reason is what set us apart from the other beasts on the earth. We no longer reason, we justify.

We are going to lower the voting age. We are going to follow that by lowering the age of consent. Families have been busted up and children are ripe for the taking. Stick around long enough, you'll see it.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 01-13-2005, 01:30 PM

I would disagree strongly regarding the vast amount of pedophiles being heterosexual...

When a man is having sex with a male child he can pretend that he is heterosexual while the crime he commitiing is a homosexual act, on a child.

There are many male on male attacks, female on female attacks and just as many heterosexual pedophilic attacks.

I lived in San diego for six years. You don't have to sell me on gay people. I, persoanlly have no problem with a gay lifestyle. Everyone is entitled to their choice as long as both parties are of a REASONABLE consenting age.

95% of the gay men and friends I knew had homosexual encounters at a very young age... with men far older than themselves. I also have friends who were just born gay - they are the minority, by far.

I have no reason to lie about myself or my friends. Gay people are being used to further a very sick agenda, as sure as the United States are being set up as the world's biggest scapegoat.

I would trust Teddy, or I could name quite a few gay people I would trust to care for my children. I, persoanally, just do not believe it is a healthy lifestyle to sell in the media, when the message is directed towards the children.

If a person is gay, they are gay. And I certainly would not wish to swing or push that particular lifestyle on anyone as the best thing that happened in my life was having babies and you can't make a baby with two people of the same sex.

I believe gender roles are there for reason, to help establish and maintain a society - as simple as that.

I personally do not believe God has a problem with gay people. He loves everyone, especially the children. I think God has a problem with pedohiles.

Mary XXX

Just so you know, pedophiles are 90% proven to re-offend by their surveys and reports. I believe all pedophiles should be classed as dangerous offenders and completely isolated and segregated from society, once and for all time. I believe first world countries should take the lead in taking this stance.

Their sneaking it into the media so I think the penalty for said crime should also be ingrained through the grapevine, in people's minds.If pedophiles are dangerous offenders, then why is Canadian Law so lenient regarding their crimes? Is this the way our politicians lean? I believe so!