Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2005, 09:08 AM

Default Left, Right OR Middle ?

Peace be upon you all,

I write this today not to insult anybody, but to draw your attention all to Satan's way and how deceptive it is.

It really amazes me that on every forum, in every country, in every place i went to, i saw the people taking one of two sides, left or right and naturally fighting with each other.

Imagine that we Human beings were all United walking on the same middle lane together towards God, oneday a voice was heard, some of us heard it coming from the right, others thought it was coming from the left, and like the piper of Hamelin Satan charmed most of us away from the middle lane with his flute playing.

This phenomena is specially noticed when there is an election, Satan introduces his candidates both from right and left to overshadow the independent candidates.

Now what is right and what is left? in Satan's dictionary, the left extreme means a secular, liberal, free of morals, having no limits group of people who don't believe in God and who believe that there are no absolutes and that everything is relative, anything goes.

As for the other extreme, the right, they are even worse, eventhough they don't really believe in God, they pretend they do, they transgress further into instituting and following their own man-made laws and dogmas instead of God's, these people need creature-idols to worship instead of God, among their traits are rigidity, anger, tyranny, intolerance, stereotyping, violence and bias.

Amazingly God mentioned the two groups in His final testament, Quran as follows.

Sura 2, The Heifer (Al-Baqarah)

[2:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

[2:1] A.L.M.

[2:2] This scripture is infallible; a beacon for the righteous;

Three Categories of People (1) The Righteous

[2:3] who believe in the unseen, observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and from our provisions to them, they give to charity.

[2:4] And they believe in what was revealed to you, and in what was revealed before you,and with regard to the Hereafter, they are absolutely certain.

[2:5] These are guided by their Lord; these are the winners.

(2) The Disbelievers

[2:6] As for those who disbelieve, it is the same for them; whether you warn them, or not warn them, they cannot believe.

[2:7] GOD seals their minds and their hearing, and their eyes are veiled. They have incurred severe retribution.

(3) The Hypocrites

[2:8] Then there are those who say, "We believe in GOD and the Last Day," while they are not believers.

[2:9] In trying to deceive GOD and those who believe, they only deceive themselves without perceiving.

[2:10] In their minds there is a disease. Consequently, GOD augments their disease. They have incurred a painful retribution for their lying.

[2:11] When they are told, "Do not commit evil," they say, "But we are righteous!"

[2:12] In fact, they are evildoers, but they do not perceive.

[2:13] When they are told, "Believe like the people who believed," they say, "Shall we believe like the fools who believed?" In fact, it is they who are fools, but they do not know.

[2:14] When they meet the believers, they say, "We believe," but when alone with their devils, they say, "We are with you; we were only mocking."

[2:15] GOD mocks them, and leads them on in their transgressions, blundering.

[2:16] It is they who bought the straying, at the expense of guidance. Such trade never prospers, nor do they receive any guidance.

[2:17] Their example is like those who start a fire, then, as it begins to shed light around them, GOD takes away their light, leaving them in darkness, unable to see.

[2:18] Deaf, dumb, and blind; they fail to return.

[2:19] Another example: a rainstorm from the sky in which there is darkness, thunder, and lightning. They put their fingers in their ears, to evade death. GOD is fully aware of the disbelievers.

------------------------------------------------

These days in Egypt you find the same old story repeating itself, Satan introduced his two extremes, three liberal candidates and ofcourse the other extreme, the Muslim brotherhood!

But as long as people will side with the extremes, and fail to realize that the middle lane is the only way to God, they will continue to suffer the consequences of their choices.

As for anyone who understood anything from this brief article, i invite you to Join the winners, the middle nation, the United Submitters Nation of all the prophets, messengers that had come or yet to come.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 05-16-2005, 09:36 AM

Default Re: Left, Right OR Middle ?

Not that I consider you Satan, but I wonder at the desire for a One World Religion.

Indulge me Ahmed...what do you think of this movie?

I saw it and thought of you.

http://www.members.iinet.net.au/~falluga/Riddick.wmv
Old 05-16-2005, 10:12 AM

Quote:
but I wonder at the desire for a One World Religion.
Well, a one world religion doesn't automatically mean a satanic compulsory one.

The religion i am talking about, Submission is the original Abrahamic religion of all the messengers including even King Solomon.

This religion is based on free choice, since Quran, the final testament states it clearly,

[2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in GOD has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. GOD is Hearer, Omniscient.

In the prophecy found in all scriptures, God's kingdom and His one religion will dominate at some point in history, i believe this point is very near, actually we are now in the process of getting rid of the satanic dogma.

[9:33] He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, and will make it dominate all religions, in spite of the idol worshipers.

P.S: As for the movie, sorry i don't watch movies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 05-16-2005, 10:35 AM

Ahmad - very good posting, very leftfield (sic).

TB - Saw this and thought of you!

Click on the link for the trailer

http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/trailer.html?v_id=43467
Old 05-16-2005, 06:31 PM

Thats what I love about you guys!

You NEVER answer the question.

The question was..."what do you think about this movie".

As you dont want to watch it, just say... "Dont watch movies".

It's lonely is'nt it FMB?

How are the sniffles?

Not the Coke? I.V amphetamine maybe? That really rips into your immune system.