Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2009, 02:33 AM

Default Quit Digging in Afghanistan

Quit Digging in Afghanistan
The closest thing to good news about the future of U.S. engagement in Afghanistan is that while the Obama administration is committed to sending as many as 30,000 more troops into Afghanistan, several news stories have suggested that the purpose of doing so is to achieve a bit more stability to buy time to reevaluate the situation and develop a new strategy. If the administration is wise, that reevaluation will be thoroughgoing and lead to the sensible conclusion that the U.S. has no interest in what kind of government rules Afghanistan so long as it isn't harboring al-Qaeda bases, which should lead to a decision that this goal has been achieved and it's time to withdraw all U.S. forces and let the Afghans run Afghanistan.
MSM-DISINFO: Quit Digging in Afghanistan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-02-2009, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Quit Digging in Afghanistan

The US has no interest in Afghanistan other than their poppy fields and using it as a CIA terrorist backed training ground.

Al Qaeda, a CIA backed terrorist group which operated from Afghanistan, as we were told, were the masterminds behind 911.

We invaded Afghanistan, ousted the Taliban and the poppy fields are growing again.

Bin Laden is till riding camel back through the desert with a dialysis machine.

Never to be heard from again.

The next thing you know after 911 and the Afghanistan invasion, our attention is taken away from Afghanistan and we're invading Iraq.

Why?

Why do you think our attention was diverted to Saddam Hussein as a threat to America when thousands died in a terrorist attack orchestrated by bin laden who operated from Afghanistan?

The reason.

So, they could direct our attention elsewhere while they ousted the Taliban in order to begin harvesting the poppy fields again; training and sending terrorists over to Iraq in order to support their claim that Saddam was harboring Al Qaeda.

Wherever their is money to be made; whether it be drugs or oil, the War Lords will orchestrate an event in order to take over the land.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-03-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:46 PM

blue Angel, you really are crazed.

The CIA does not, and never has, financed, led, encouraged or in any way supported Al Queda.

You really need to get back on your medications dear. You need to stop paying attention to all of those voices in your head.

I really opity you. You are truly one very sick individual.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Medic View Post
blue Angel, you really are crazed.

The CIA does not, and never has, financed, led, encouraged or in any way supported Al Queda.

You really need to get back on your medications dear. You need to stop paying attention to all of those voices in your head.

I really opity you. You are truly one very sick individual.
That is your opinion.

You're entitled to it.

Just the same as I'm entitled to my opinion.

Neither opinion negates the other.

Why would you say I need to get back on my medications?

I'm not on medication.

Why would you imply I have voices in my head?

The only voice in my head, is my own.

If you desire to pity me, be my guest.

Just because my opinions differ from you opinions, does not make me a sick individual.