Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > Zero Tolerance Sucks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2009, 03:14 PM

Default Zero Tolerance Rocks

Why should domestic violence be allowed?

Last edited by Lord Tsukasa : 08-13-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Banned

Default Re: Zero Tolerance Rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tsukasa View Post
Yes...I agree. Bleeding hearts are our greatest tool.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:25 PM

I have no blood in the vicinity of my heart. I simply believe that all violence is wrong -- domestic, racial, etc.

Last edited by Lord Tsukasa : 08-13-2009 at 01:39 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tsukasa View Post
It should NOT be allowed. But in Washington if you have an argument and the guy next door calls the police they pick some one out and put you in jail. They accuse you of beating some one up. They set the bond so high that you can't get out. Then make you wait 6 weeks for a "speedy trial" as they call it. The only way to get out is to plead guilty at one of the hearings prior to the "speedy trial". So it's either plead guilty or spend 6 weeks in the slammer and lose your job and everything you own. I'm sorry but that is a little extreme for having an oral dispute!!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
It should NOT be allowed. But in Washington if you have an argument and the guy next door calls the police they pick some one out and put you in jail. They accuse you of beating some one up. They set the bond so high that you can't get out. Then make you wait 6 weeks for a "speedy trial" as they call it. The only way to get out is to plead guilty at one of the hearings prior to the "speedy trial". So it's either plead guilty or spend 6 weeks in the slammer and lose your job and everything you own. I'm sorry but that is a little extreme for having an oral dispute!!!!!
Someone is chosen arbitrarily and taken to jail? Hmm...I'm finding that hard to believe.

Do you mean they take the one who has sustained the least damage? Although that doesn't necessarily impugn someone, it makes more sense. Am I to assume this is what you meant?
Old 04-29-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Your post doesn't make any sense.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:09 AM

Why it does not make sense is likely because of this. A District court judge in pierce county Washington released a wife beater. A WIFE BEATER!!!!! LET ME MAKE THAT CLEAR, A WIFE BEATER!!!!!!!!

The guy upon his imediate release went home and and carved her up with a knife. The kind of carving that ends in cremation or burial. The State got sued (and rightfully so).

But you see this pissed them off. Now a 5th degree misdameanor
that is nothing more then a verbal dispute becomes just shy of a felony in this State.

As far as the question of less damage thing in Washington they take the Man. The man goes DOWN. If it's a couple gay guy's I don't know how they decide. The bigger guy? Not sure as I'm not gay.

But I DO know that something is wrong when an argument turns you into a borderline felon that screws up your life for 7 years. All because some douche ass judge released a man who had beaten his wife silly and threatened to kill her.

Make NO MISTAKE! I DO NOT condone in any way shape or form any man beating on any woman or children. But let's get real here.
Old 05-02-2011, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Why it does not make sense is likely because of this. A District court judge in pierce county Washington released a wife beater. A WIFE BEATER!!!!! LET ME MAKE THAT CLEAR, A WIFE BEATER!!!!!!!!

The guy upon his imediate release went home and and carved her up with a knife. The kind of carving that ends in cremation or burial. The State got sued (and rightfully so).

But you see this pissed them off. Now a 5th degree misdameanor
that is nothing more then a verbal dispute becomes just shy of a felony in this State.

As far as the question of less damage thing in Washington they take the Man. The man goes DOWN. If it's a couple gay guy's I don't know how they decide. The bigger guy? Not sure as I'm not gay.

But I DO know that something is wrong when an argument turns you into a borderline felon that screws up your life for 7 years. All because some douche ass judge released a man who had beaten his wife silly and threatened to kill her.

Make NO MISTAKE! I DO NOT condone in any way shape or form any man beating on any woman or children. But let's get real here.
Look, this is what I have to say about that which you are trying to convey.

Stick with me long enough and I'll get your message across loud and clear as long as I am able to decifer that knowledge which you wish to impart during a discussion with you wherein we are both able to clarify your thoughts.

Otherwise, it just isn't happening.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Look, this is what I have to say about that which you are trying to convey.

Stick with me long enough and I'll get your message across loud and clear as long as I am able to decifer that knowledge which you wish to impart during a discussion with you wherein we are both able to clarify your thoughts.

Otherwise, it just isn't happening.
Absolutely! I'm not the great writer I would like to be. So if I'm not hitting home my point by all means call me on it. And I'll try again to word it so every one can understand.