Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Banned

Default Dissociative identity disorder is More "Normal" Then People Think

You know, it always amazes me that people look at the various "mental illnessess", and make them seem to be some horrible disease eating away at the poor "sufferers" brain. A typical one is Dissociative identity disorder is some really wierd, way out there thing.
I would argue that we all have it. We all have different sides to our personalities, the only difference being that people with D.I.D enter a fugue state when they are suffering an episode (among others), But I really don't think that it is so out there as many believe.
When viewed in comparison to other grave disorders , such as D.B.S.D (Delusional Belief System Disorder), D.I.D really, at the worst, offers harm to those who have it. Think of all the lunatics suffering from D.B.S.D who have started Crusades and Jihads because the God of their delusion orders them to.
I also would argue that some form of dissociating is fun. I mean, why do people take acid and 'shrooms, if disassociating is so terrible? Why do kids talk to imaginary friends, if it is so awful?
My thesis is that we need to reexamine our "labels", and begin removing ones that do not accurately describe a condition that is harmful to others or themselves. Why don't we label assholes who like to fight as suffering from Severe Asshole Disorder? How about the pompous assess who try to control everyone around them-we could label them as suffering from Severe Egotistical Idiot Syndrome.
My point is, these definitions are being made by less then perfect people, many of them who are unsufferable assholes, morons and fools. Aren;t those serious conditions as well?

Old 04-04-2009, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Dissociative identity disorder is More "Normal" Then People Think

Multiple personalities aka DID as the AMA renamed it is not normal.

The AMA renamed MPD in order to protect the CRIMINALS within our government/CIA who created MPD through torture/abuse and trauma in those persons who were victims of mind control programs all sponsored by the United State's government and used for their nefarious purposes.

NO ONE is born with MPD or DID.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Multiple personalities aka DID as the AMA renamed it is not normal.

The AMA renamed MPD in order to protect the CRIMINALS within our government/CIA who created MPD through torture/abuse and trauma in those persons who were victims of mind control programs all sponsored by the United State's government and used for their nefarious purposes.

NO ONE is born with MPD or DID.
Lies. You, sir, are a religious fanatic, a religious lunatic who believes lies and suffers from a severe case of D.B.S.D (Delusional Belief System Delusion).
So, are you saying that if I had D.I.D, some nefarious group of maniacal agents from the CIA messed with my mind?
That's bullshit. You obviously are totally controlled by your illness. YOU are the one who needs a psychiatrist and probably to be placed in a lunatic asylum until you are cured of D.S.B.D, and realize 1) your god is dead 2) Your religion is a religion of fanatics, lunatics and maniacs 3) There is NO conspiracy, except in your deluded, warped mind.
You are, in my opinion, a danger to society untill you are successfully treated for D.B.S.D . Like all religious fanatic Fundys, you're a threat to a sane, logical, free society. Please go to your local psychiatric ward and tell them about your deluded, insane beliefs so you may get treatment for them.
Old 04-07-2009, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon View Post
Lies. You, sir, are a religious fanatic, a religious lunatic who believes lies and suffers from a severe case of D.B.S.D (Delusional Belief System Delusion).
So, are you saying that if I had D.I.D, some nefarious group of maniacal agents from the CIA messed with my mind?
That's bullshit. You obviously are totally controlled by your illness. YOU are the one who needs a psychiatrist and probably to be placed in a lunatic asylum until you are cured of D.S.B.D, and realize 1) your god is dead 2) Your religion is a religion of fanatics, lunatics and maniacs 3) There is NO conspiracy, except in your deluded, warped mind.
You are, in my opinion, a danger to society untill you are successfully treated for D.B.S.D . Like all religious fanatic Fundys, you're a threat to a sane, logical, free society. Please go to your local psychiatric ward and tell them about your deluded, insane beliefs so you may get treatment for them.
QUOTE!
Old 04-08-2009, 02:47 AM

i think the point Darth is making is meant to create deliberately confusion - it's one of those opinions that one can't imagine any sane person having (like the other i just saw on this forum, which is too fantastic for me even to begin to reply, that there'd actually be nothing wrong with the NWO). There are certain opinions people on the net often seem to promote that are just so unreasonable and ununderstanding that one simply must label the people promoting them automatically as agents. One can never find such opinions from people in real life in the circle of one's friends or their friends.

It's true people differ psychologically from each other, but the line between a mental disease and eccentricity is drawn in water. There are no clear definitions when something is an issue of mental health and when it's just eccentric/personal behaviour. Sure, we all can dissociate from certain actions or things we say or do at the moment of doing them, like when flying into a rage, but multiple personalities that dissociate from each other are not normal.

And it most certainly is not normal if one's mind has been artificially messed up by other people - do you really think the CIA and the military use resources money and time for mind control and come up with nothing? Or do not use what they come up with for anything at all that would increase their upper hand and control? To imagine thus is extremely foolish.

As for your silly DBSD, it is not up to you to tell anyone else that their beliefs are delusional. You are not the judge of why someone believes what they do, what inner reasons and associations they have. They may be mistaken in your view, and you may try to explain this to them, but that is where your right ends. i encourage empathy and tolerance. The one who seems most insane may turn out to be the best of the lot - even if not according to your standards.

Last edited by zacatecas : 04-08-2009 at 02:49 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas View Post
As for your silly DBSD, it is not up to you to tell anyone else that their beliefs are delusional. You are not the judge of why someone believes what they do, what inner reasons and associations they have. They may be mistaken in your view, and you may try to explain this to them, but that is where your right ends. i encourage empathy and tolerance. The one who seems most insane may turn out to be the best of the lot - even if not according to your standards.
I couldn't agree more.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacatecas View Post
i think the point Darth is making is meant to create deliberately confusion - it's one of those opinions that one can't imagine any sane person having (like the other i just saw on this forum, which is too fantastic for me even to begin to reply, that there'd actually be nothing wrong with the NWO). There are certain opinions people on the net often seem to promote that are just so unreasonable and ununderstanding that one simply must label the people promoting them automatically as agents. One can never find such opinions from people in real life in the circle of one's friends or their friends.

It's true people differ psychologically from each other, but the line between a mental disease and eccentricity is drawn in water. There are no clear definitions when something is an issue of mental health and when it's just eccentric/personal behaviour. Sure, we all can dissociate from certain actions or things we say or do at the moment of doing them, like when flying into a rage, but multiple personalities that dissociate from each other are not normal.

And it most certainly is not normal if one's mind has been artificially messed up by other people - do you really think the CIA and the military use resources money and time for mind control and come up with nothing? Or do not use what they come up with for anything at all that would increase their upper hand and control? To imagine thus is extremely foolish.

TAKE NOTE: "Best of the Lot;" flying into a rage; multiple personalities.

Notice how this person is a new member and his comment is followed up by another new member.

The reason:

So that I would read it again.

This sentence:

The one who seems most insane may turn out to be the best of the lot.

Huh?

What lot?

A lot of insane people?

I would imagine that Darth is the one who appears the most insane so you are implying he is the best of the lot.

Alrighty then...

This member also sent me a PM about Mind Control within the Music Industry thread. How he enjoyed reading it and after using Springsteen's name, he placed the word Boss in quotes and parenthesis.

As if I wouldn't know who he was talking about if he just used the name Springsteen.

He also suggests tolerance and empathy.

For whom?

He's suggesting Darth should show tolerance and empathy for whom?

Me?

I'm not looking for tolerance and empathy from anyone on this site and certainly not from Darth.

He also drops hints about the CIA/Mind Control to make one believe he is a defensive player.

Not true.

I have radar.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-09-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:18 PM

Yes.

You're absolutely 100 percent correct.

The CIA messes with the minds of those whom they incarcerate in their mind control programs.

I can attest to that.

I was a victim.

Were you a victim or do you know this because you work for them?

Although WE didn't need you to verify this for US, thank you, anyway.

If you're suggesting that the CIA messed with my mind and implanted false memories of Springsteen's abusive role in my past, you are not in a position to render an opinion on the subject of my victimization in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and what I was subjected to by the sadistic pigs and what the truth is regarding Springsteen's role in my past unless you work for the CIA and want me to believe that which is not true.

I would be the PERSON who is in a position to speak to that matter.

Oh, let me guess.

You're suggesting that Springsteen has something on the CIA and they implanted false memories of his abusive role in my past, because they want to use ME to discredit him.

Yeah.

Well, what's he have on the CIA?

S T R E T C H I N G .............

It would be more like this.

They implanted false memories of his heroic role in my past which were called up when I was a member of his official site and I was placed in an altered state of mind, courtesy of the mind controllers there.

Many of the false memories were triggered by his songs and the lyrics of these songs were posted over and over and over again.

Their hope was that they could keep me in an altered state of mind; worshipping the PIG as some GOD figure who saved me from the cult and then cause a psychotic break before I was able to get to the truth.

I have more to write regarding the last time I was tortured and Springsteen's presence there.

Ever hear of the Stockholm Syndrome?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-08-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:23 PM

Z said:

"i'm sorry, but most of the things people do in this world have nothing to do with you."

I'm sorry, but I have never implied that most of the things people do in this world have anything to do with me.

I am addressing YOU.

AND...

You are one member of a forum.

AND...

This forum does not constitute the entire world.

AND...

By the way, as I have demonstrated, analyzation is one of my finer points.

It's an asset.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-08-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:49 PM

Zacateces said:

"And it most certainly is not normal if one's mind has been artificially messed up by other people -"

Is that double speak?

In any event.

You're right.

I must agree with you again.

It is certainly not normal for sadistic pigs to artifically mess with one's mind.