Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2009, 11:38 PM
WIN THE GAME

Default THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands

THE THIRD TRUTH by Dimitri Khalezov (Book) in Mystery & Crime

The book is now on sale! It has caused controversy after only TWO MINUTES on Lulu.com, before we have even done the proper print runs at physical printers for the bookshops! This one is HOT by any standard.

Price is USD $51.74, unfortunately due to the retail sales deals we can't sell it for less than that ourselves at present. If we could it would be substantially cheaper so blame the bookshops dudes.

Anyway, even at 52 bucks- this is a no brainer to buy. It has hundreds of pages of detailed factual information, it even has passport pictures, legal documents- you name it. And the author is not shy- his full contact details are on the last page so you can definitely have it out with him in person once you've read his book if you violently disagree with him.

Dimitri has risked his life to make this book, so have I for that matter, but Dimitri is being hassled right up to this hour and time...

This is an important book for anyone interested in any aspect of the War on Terror!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:25 PM
WIN THE GAME

Default Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:38 AM

Send a message via ICQ to 911thology Send a message via Yahoo to 911thology
Default Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands

Hi to everyone.

My name is Dimitri Khalezov - I am an actual author of this book. Hopefully, "they" will really kill neither the book, nor you for its possession and will leave you in peace reading it... Anyway, I did my best to write this book. It took from me almost two years to complete it. Just in case if anyone is curious, here is some information in regard to this book available on these web sites:

www.books.net
Third Truth about 9/11.
http://www.nuclear-demolition.com
http://www.nuclear-demolition-wikipedia.com

These web sites contain description of the book, along with quite a few chapters of the book offered for free, plus a lot of additional explanations, supported by some rare contemporary 9/11 videos, some of them seditious enough as being totally prohibited and not available anywhere in the Internet, except these web sites. Videos could be played on-line or saved to your computer for future use. You can also find my personal contact info on either of these web sites.

Everyone is welcome to visit these sites and to buy the book which is available from today in Australian books shops, as well as on-line here:

THE THIRD TRUTH by Dimitri Khalezov (Book) in Mystery & Crime
Old 06-20-2009, 10:41 PM

The chief organizer of 911 invites YOU and YOU only to a breakfast to celebrate the 911 attacks?

Very odd if he didn't believe you would want to share in the glory of such a horrible event!

How'd you react?

With a toast?

Did you ask him why he was celebrating this so-called terrorist attack and, more specifically, why he was celebrating it with you?

If I were the chief organizer of 911, I would be celebrating with the people who helped me to orchestrate this criminal act upon humanity.

I wouldn't be celebrating with an outsider, like yourself, with whom I wasn't sure would share in my joy.

Insiders don't celebrate their CRIMINAL acts upon humanity with outsiders.

How long did the breakfast last?

Did you finish your meal or excuse yourself because you were thoroughly disgusted by this man's happiness over the loss of thousands of lives?

What did you eat?

Eggs over medium; rye toast, bacon and potatoes with a cup of coffee and a bottle of champagne?

You are not an insider, yet you were able to piece together the entire TRUTH about this catastrophic event after you had a celebratory breakfast with the chief organizer the day after 911.

Incredible!

All this because you are a former Soviet thermonuclear intelligence agent.

What does the chief organizer of 911 think about you now that you've exposed him?

He must be wishing he never had that celebratory breakfast with you because, that was the catalyst that helped you piece together the 911 puzzle.

Does he feel threatened?

Will he be facing jail time?

What is this that you are going on about as per a Soviet scheduled demolition scheme being planned for the towers before 911?

I highly doubt you know the entire truth about 911 and I highly doubt that the person you claim to be the chief organizer of 911 was just that.

But, that's just one woman's opinion.

P.S. Your former title of Soviet thermonuclear intelligence doesn't make you an expert on 911 nor does it impress me much.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Tells it like it is

Interesting, Thanks for posting. Have to go look for the book now. Take care.
Old 06-04-2011, 10:02 AM

There are two possibilities for the appearance of this book. One would be that Mr. Khalezov’s account is a liability to some factors, and therefore a method of debunking his work will begin. It would be naive to believe otherwise.

The second possibility is Mr. Khalezov’s account to have been orchestrated by the same perpetrators of 9/11 to calm down the American people, as the current President did with announcing the “extermination” of Laden, regardless if this actually happened or not.

Under whatever possibility Mr. Khalezov’s account belongs to, I believe that an apology should be given by this gentleman for saying, “How did I react? Honestly - I did not give a shit. Being a Russian, I didn't fancy America that much as you could imagine.”

When people are innocently murdered for the sake of money and power, no whistleblower, no investigator, no reporter, no commentator, no writer, no author, no poet, should forget the innocent.

Nearly 3,000 souls were lost; regardless if they were Chinese, Mongolian, American, British, Russian, Italian, Zimbabwean, they were innocent people. They should be respected, and I believe Mr. Khalezov believes they should be respected; if he did not, he would not be investigating 9/11.

So, he owes these people an apology for saying he did “not give a shit” because he is Russian and these innocent victims were from all around the world, not only America. He can “not give a shit” about American policy; it is well known that the American government is sinister. It would be naďve to think otherwise.

I will end with a quote from J. Hendrix: “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
Old 06-17-2009, 10:22 PM

To answer the above posting - didn't you see that I was simply quoting the name of topic which mentioned the words: "Re: THE THIRD TRUTH -=- The Book They Will Kill To Keep Out Of Your Hands " - while my own words in reply were just a joke that "hopefully they won't kill you"? Are you that much deprived of any sense of humour that you can't distinguish a simple joke moreover directly related to the quote within the same post?

I can't answer what is an "actual author" as opposed to "author". I think this question has no sense and was designed exclusively to consume space on the forum as well as precious time of its visitors.

Just be honest - if you don't like to read information on web sites mentioned above - say it honestly: "I AM NOT INTERESTED IN READING IT". But if you are not interested in reading it you automatically lose your right to comment on it. If you want to comment - read it first. I think it is quite fair rules of discussion. Isn't it?
Old 08-24-2010, 11:38 PM

Please e-mail me. Same username izzysykopth@gmail.com I have some info and a couple questions for you. Just got done reading free version of your book for the second time. Nice! Regards, izzy
Old 06-18-2009, 06:00 AM

To BlueAngel.

Hey, mate, I did not mean to offend you, I meant only to defend me. I guess it is clear.

In any case - you should go and read the info on the web sites mentioned above. It definitely worth reading in any case. Whether you accept it or not it is another story, but just oblige me to at least read it first. You might change your opinion after reading it carefully, instead of jumping to conclusions without even seeing the thing you criticise.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:33 AM

My comment was not about the BOOK.

IT was a response to your comment wherein you JOKED that this book is so critical to revealing the facts about 911 and who the chief organizer was that hopefully, those who purchase the book wouldn't be killed by THEM.

So, who was the chief organizer of 911?

Deleted my other comments cause, boy, I was not in a good mood when I posted those.

Sorry, mate!

P.S. FYI, I don't lose my right to anything.