Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > Oceania
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2005, 01:12 AM

Default Things Are Getting Curiouser And Curiouser Down Under

The NWO has it's big fat eyes glued firmly on Oz.

Sitting innocently, surfing and tanning itself for so long, the average Australian is about to feel the rod of his and her's true Master.

Oz has been earmarked as playground and last resort 'bunker' for the NWO Heirarchy and loyal lackeys.

The combination of low population, unlimited resources (that includes water), geological position (right under Asia), stable Western Democracy and sunny shores have at last been our undoing.

I personally believe that Crocodile Hunter idiot also must share some of the blame.

Thats right, he's an idiot and lets not speak of him again.

Here is a quick run down of what is coming and may already be here.

High level nuclear waste dump.
What did we expect? All this stable geology. No body about. Stable government and a population to busy surfing to notice. Of course thats not entirely true. They tried a little while ago and lost. But they'll be back. Thats the point of the NWO...they run the planet...they'll be back.

Sattelite Launch Facilities & Top Secret Weapons Testing
Again...view the above aforementioned. Plus the Yanks think we're just like them. Which we are. Just with warmer weather and better beer. We can also shoot straight but thats another story. Besides, with the Australian's well known "she'll be right attitude" no one will complain about all that DU wafting about...especially with no one around.

Gigantic Army/Airforce/Naval Bases
Thats what you get for sitting below Asia. We also sit beneath what Thomas Barnett calls "The Gap"...aka: pain in the arse Fundamentalist Muslims (aka beleivers in God) who refuse to knuckle under NWO rule. Tsunamis were act 1. More to come.
Already under way are 2 bases with total of 30,000 Marines which will include air bases for their F/18's. I have heard secret little bases for their B2 bomber may be on the go as well. These will be based in the North West of W.A and the Northern Territory. Most of these resources will be moved from South Korea. Dont worry about that peninsula. Kim Jong Il has been told they're just going to Nuke him. He'll stay in his box. Besides, when Usama is finally admitted dead Kim will be needed as the new and improved Goldstein.
Of course there will be some small problems. Hanging shit on the Poms is parse. People from such a cold land are to be pitied not stirred up. Yank bashing is in and some great dust up's are to be expected with such a huge influx of drunken loud mouthed Yanks who are yet to realise that drunken loud mouthed Australians always win in hand to hand combat.

Bunker For WW3
With a low population, stupendous resources of EVERYTHING. Cheap housing and land. Fantastic lifestyle and well away from every one, the once cursed Convict Island is having the last laugh. From convict island to Elite hang out in just 200 short years.
With a great influx of the well to do from Europe and the U.S as things go to shit around 2012 the local economies will boom.
Apart from the obvious booms in goods and services there will also be plenty of work for house cleaners, waiters, child sex rings, drug dealers, security gaurds and male prostitutes.
The Sydney Gay Mardi Grar (spelling?) will be bigger than ever and the Mossad will be cleaning up on the Ecstasy market.

There you go fellow Oz dwellers. Life in the short term is going to actually be very good. That is only if you dont mind losing your soul whilst counting your money.

The only good thing is theres still time to secure some cheap land and build your own bunker. If you're as cynical as me that is. Of course some call me a realist.

Old 01-13-2005, 01:20 AM

Default Re: Things Are Getting Curiouser And Curiouser Down Under

Lets just be sure that all the 'convicts' remember who it was that put them there in the first place . . . and when the time comes, properly thank them by 'shanking' them when the dirty bastards come to stay.

(If the Auzzies don't know the slang 'shanking' its an American prison expression for a stabbing, named so because pieces of metal, or shanks of metal, are most commonly used. Hey, what's the Auzzie prison equivalent for 'a shanking'?)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-13-2005, 01:50 AM

Oh the international language!

Yes "Shank" in a lovely U.S prison is indeed "Shank" in a lovely Australian one.

You see...we are destined to fight as one.

Have a 'giz' at the movie "Chopper". It launched Eric Bana (Hulk fame) on the international stage.

Bana is actually a fine character actor. The movie gives a good view of the Australian underworld in the 70's and 80's.

Americans love their founding fathers. We love our founding criminals.

Mark Brandon "Chopper" Reid is our favourite crim and lariken. Perhaps second only to Ned Kelly.

Why a people should look up to criminals I do not know.

It's certainly a part of the Australian character which I'm not so sure is to be proud of.
Old 01-13-2005, 07:31 AM

Sydney is on the 33rd parallel is it not?
Old 01-14-2005, 01:19 AM

Well well well...three holes in the ground.

Hmmm, the 33rd you say.

Maybe I'll sell out "They Live" style. Get myself one of those cool watches.

I'm not a numbers man but I know they just love them.

Oz can be picked for reasons other than direct knowledge. Simple demographics.

I guess South America and places like Brazil will be partying on as well.

BTW i'm in Perth West Oz. Sydney's parse.

Large tracts of land in the gigantic wheat belt area have been bought up over the last 30 years. It's increased in intensity lately.

Lots of Plymouth Bretheren...are they kosher?

Also Perth has an unusual number of occult gatherings in the hills. Adelaide to suffers from this. Way beyond their local populations.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:01 AM

Default Oh The Melbourne Jews Do So Love Their "Multiculturalism"

...as long as it does'nt involve ACTUALLY being "multicultural" themselves.

Check out this synagouge get together.

The Jews Of Melbourne.

I wonder what the response will be when young child of the Aquarian age "Uri" brings home his Cambodian Buddhist date? I'm sure Uncle Leo will be just fine with it. :lol:
Old 12-03-2005, 01:38 AM

Quote:
DarkChilde3D wrote:
Lets just be sure that all the 'convicts' remember who it was that put them there in the first place . . . and when the time comes, properly thank them by 'shanking' them when the dirty bastards come to stay.

(If the Auzzies don't know the slang 'shanking' its an American prison expression for a stabbing, named so because pieces of metal, or shanks of metal, are most commonly used. Hey, what's the Auzzie prison equivalent for 'a shanking'?)
I guess that the U.S. military know the terminolgy, having named the operation to reclaim Ramadi "operation Shank" al jazeera.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:42 PM

:-o Nope just getting browner and yellower to the point where the US tourists and citizens that venture here the white ones that is will not be welcome here!.
I mean you might just be beheaded or decapitated like Iraq theres not too much difference with certain areas of the sydney metro area with there hijab wearing women arab muslims males with guns and Mosques hollering the morning allah akba!.

Although i dont know what TB has to complain about in WA is atleast ten years behind states like NSW interms of social attitudes and multiracial mix so it must be heaven in comparison to sydney NSwong from my point of view!. :-?
Old 10-28-2010, 12:50 PM
Banned

if things keep getting curiouser and curiouser down under i may have to fly out there personally and check things out
Old 07-27-2006, 06:37 AM

Default Things Hotting Up Down Under

Quote:
The NWO has it's big fat eyes glued firmly on Oz.

Sitting innocently, surfing and tanning itself for so long, the average Australian is about to feel the rod of his and her's true Master.

Oz has been earmarked as playground and last resort 'bunker' for the NWO Heirarchy and loyal lackeys.

The combination of low population, unlimited resources (that includes water), geological position (right under Asia), stable Western Democracy and sunny shores have at last been our undoing.

I personally believe that Crocodile Hunter idiot also must share some of the blame.

Thats right, he's an idiot and lets not speak of him again.

Here is a quick run down of what is coming and may already be here.

High level nuclear waste dump.
What did we expect? All this stable geology. No body about. Stable government and a population to busy surfing to notice. Of course thats not entirely true. They tried a little while ago and lost. But they'll be back. Thats the point of the NWO...they run the planet...they'll be back.

Sattelite Launch Facilities & Top Secret Weapons Testing
Again...view the above aforementioned. Plus the Yanks think we're just like them. Which we are. Just with warmer weather and better beer. We can also shoot straight but thats another story. Besides, with the Australian's well known "she'll be right attitude" no one will complain about all that DU wafting about...especially with no one around.

Gigantic Army/Airforce/Naval Bases
Thats what you get for sitting below Asia. We also sit beneath what Thomas Barnett calls "The Gap"...aka: pain in the arse Fundamentalist Muslims (aka beleivers in God) who refuse to knuckle under NWO rule. Tsunamis were act 1. More to come.
Already under way are 2 bases with total of 30,000 Marines which will include air bases for their F/18's. I have heard secret little bases for their B2 bomber may be on the go as well. These will be based in the North West of W.A and the Northern Territory. Most of these resources will be moved from South Korea. Dont worry about that peninsula. Kim Jong Il has been told they're just going to Nuke him. He'll stay in his box. Besides, when Usama is finally admitted dead Kim will be needed as the new and improved Goldstein.
Of course there will be some small problems. Hanging shit on the Poms is parse. People from such a cold land are to be pitied not stirred up. Yank bashing is in and some great dust up's are to be expected with such a huge influx of drunken loud mouthed Yanks who are yet to realise that drunken loud mouthed Australians always win in hand to hand combat.

Bunker For WW3
With a low population, stupendous resources of EVERYTHING. Cheap housing and land. Fantastic lifestyle and well away from every one, the once cursed Convict Island is having the last laugh. From convict island to Elite hang out in just 200 short years.
With a great influx of the well to do from Europe and the U.S as things go to shit around 2012 the local economies will boom.
Apart from the obvious booms in goods and services there will also be plenty of work for house cleaners, waiters, child sex rings, drug dealers, security gaurds and male prostitutes.
The Sydney Gay Mardi Grar (spelling?) will be bigger than ever and the Mossad will be cleaning up on the Ecstasy market.

There you go fellow Oz dwellers. Life in the short term is going to actually be very good. That is only if you dont mind losing your soul whilst counting your money.

The only good thing is theres still time to secure some cheap land and build your own bunker. If you're as cynical as me that is. Of course some call me a realist.
Just watched media reports of B2's landing in Darwin (Northern Territory - croc hunter country). They've been landing their since the end of 2005. A B2 bomber base is being prepared.

In general Oz is experiencing the greatest economic boom in it's history. This IS, in large part, happening exclusively in my neck of the woods - Western Australia.

With so much money pouring in the Hells Angels are heading over to clean up in the "Meth" market and ecstacy trade. Alot of CASHED up miners looking to enjoy themselves on their 1 week off.

Also, John Howard (Oz P.M) has stated that Oz is to become...and I quote..."a global energy supplier". These words are NOT to be taken lightly. Oz, particularly West Oz, is one GIANT oil and gas field which I am led to believe is even LARGER than the M.E. - Peak Oil? What a JOKE! The local industry mags lead with..."W.A To Experience Petroleum Bonanza".

Also, just recieved an sms from mate in Iron Ore industry...New York money pouring in. N.Y reps around. Jewish money moving in?

One thing is for sure...an EXCELLENT gauge of the progress of the final stage of the Illuminati game plan is the pouring INTO Australia of the foreign Elite...particular the Jewish Elite of New York.

Once the mass migration begins you can gaurantee the New World Order inspired Albert Pike 3 world war plan is in the offing.