Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2005, 11:38 PM

Default Da Vinci Code ?

peace everyone,

One may wonder, why would a book make all this noise and sell in millions! i believe it's because the book exposes a large part of the supressed truth, such as:

1- Jesus was just a human prophet, a mere mortal who was deified by the church to control the masses. The same thing happened actually with most religions, for to gain power, the religious institutions encourage the idolization of the dead prophets and saints, so that they may gain a God-like infallible status and control the people's lives.

2- Constantine, the pagan emperor of Rome developed a hybrid religion (at Nicene 325 AD) to put an end to the fighting between the Christians and pagans from one side and between the Christians themselves (about the nature of Jesus), thus pagan ideas and myths like (the son of God, the pre Christian god Mithras) and pagan symbology found their way to a distorted form of Christianity promoted by the church.

These are historical facts that even the Christian theologists don't deny, and are confirmed in Quran , the final testament which stresses that Jesus was just a mere mortal, a human prophet whose name was used by Satan to distract the people from the one true god.

One may also wonder about the silence of the church infront of this expose!, for the book claims that there are supressed documents (the Holy grail) that relate the true history of Christ as a mere mortal.

However the book ironically, while debunking the hoax that Jesus was a divine creature, it promotes another divine creature!! None but Mary Magdeline, the book claims that Mary married Jesus (which might very well be true considering he was just a human prophet like any other prophet) and had sons, and that his bloodline is targeted by the church in their never ending attempts to supress the truth about Jesus being a human prophet.

The book elaborates on the sacredness and divinity of Mary, and how the secret societies over the centuries carried the responsbility of protecting her story, documents and bloodline.

To summarize it, the book seems to replace a divine Jesus with a divine Mary! which ofcourse doesn't make any sense.

For anybody who wants to know the truth about Jesus, i recommend the final testament, Quran, for it has a built in proof of authenticity, the miracle of 19.

[23:91] GOD has never begotten a son. Nor was there ever any other god besides Him. Otherwise, each god would have declared independence with his creations, and they would have competed with each other for dominance. GOD be glorified; far above their claims.

[23:92] The Knower of all secrets and declarations; be He exalted, far above having a partner.

http://www.usn2161.net/Christianity.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 07-04-2005, 12:54 PM

Default Re: Da Vinci Code ?

Jesus was the son of God.

Muhammad was the son of a wealthy merchant sitting on stored food when a drought hit.

--

The first cannot be proved. The second is well known.

Pogo (Walt Kelly)
Old 07-04-2005, 11:40 PM

The DaVinci code is bullshit.

A very good doco is doing the rounds exposing it for what it is. Shown on the BBC and Australias equivilent the ABC. I have recorded it to DVD but no longer have the capacity to post it. The DVD is easily available and I challenge ANYONE to watch the doco and tell me they still believe the crap that Brown has strung together.`

Brown is full of it and the book is ACTUALLY EXTREMELY badly written, from a knit picking critic such as myselfs point of view. How the book became a best seller is a total mystery to me. The fact that Brown can make such obvious, spurious claims and outright lies and convince people through a work of fiction that it is truth shows that the sucker market place is still alive and well.

The majority of the book is stolen from "Holy Blood Holy Grail"...who's author admits in interviews that the VAST majority of the claims made (that Brown perports as fact) is pure speculation. Some of it is outright lies.

An example of the SIMPLE little lies and exaggerations he makes is Browns description of the central database that the heroine goes to to find all the bible facts. This MIGHTY database brimming with books and computers that Brown describes (as fact) is, in fact, a little room in the U.K where a few boffin, tea sipping academics, meet once a month to debate bible points of view. This is just a small example of Browns little fibs that grow into recieved truth over time.

For Brown, simple fairtales and exagerations mixed in with a large dose of speculation have become fact. That he has done this so easily is instructive of how easy it is to convince the public that white is black and war is peace.

The DVD is easily available. Watch it and laugh at your own gullability. I am guilty of gullability too. However, i can proudly tell my grandkids that i never fell for Browns transparent bullshit.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:12 PM

I knew i must be a flamin alien! I betta put my Doppelganger back in the fridge!
Old 07-06-2005, 04:18 PM

I think you're posting in the wrong thread just as Dreak was!

Getting off track!! ADHD kickin' in again!!

Please confine your comments so that they are appropriate to the subject at hand.

In Peace,
BlueAngel
Old 07-06-2005, 05:01 PM

Your right TB ..

Da Vinci Code is crap !

however..I just got a copy of my local newspaper..and I ran some codes on it..

Lo and behold I now have the True codes that were lost in translation in my hands !!

Thank god for the papers..in code they have no clue what they are doing .. mwahaha..

..erm..rut roh..I forgot to carry the 2 spot in conjunction with the sports page..hmm..It says that Margret Thatcher was a power forward for the L.A. lakers !! damn..coulda made alot of cash on that :-o

Dreak
Old 07-06-2005, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Dreak wrote:
Your right TB ..

Da Vinci Code is crap !

however..I just got a copy of my local newspaper..and I ran some codes on it..

Lo and behold I now have the True codes that were lost in translation in my hands !!

Thank god for the papers..in code they have no clue what they are doing .. mwahaha..

..erm..rut roh..I forgot to carry the 2 spot in conjunction with the sports page..hmm..It says that Margret Thatcher was a power forward for the L.A. lakers !! damn..coulda made alot of cash on that :-o

Dreak
So why do you think the DaVinci Code is crap? Any particular reason?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

P. S. FYI, I would prefer BlueAngel or BA, not BLUE!!