Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2005, 11:04 PM

Default Lynn vs Mary !

Peace all,

I don't want to be caught up in a power struggle, but this is my testimony on what's happening here that God may count me not with the transgressors.

It really sadens me seeing these conflicts going on forever, because it reflects the problem of communication the world is facing now.

I said it before, if i am to choose between the conservatives and the liberals, i would choose the conservatives as they are more polite, more loving and much more honest and straight forward than the liberals.
--------------------------------

It's not about Lynn or Mary, it's about Satan who likes to devide and then rejoice on seeing the persecution and destruction trigerred by him.

I know that neither the liberals nor the conservatives like my talk! but this is the expense of walking on the straight MIDDLE path.

I urge the conservatives to break free from the "victim mentality", no insult intended but this was always the case, persecution by the Liberal Romans, that makes them cave in more! why? Jesus didn't call for surrender! i believe his message of forgivness and tolerance was aimed at balancing the harsh (an eye for an eye) message givin to the Jews which really hardened their hearts like rocks.

Quran fuses these two doctrines in one final message, which is,

[42:40] Although the just requital for an injustice is an equivalent retribution, those who pardon and maintain righteousness are rewarded by GOD. He does not love the unjust.

The Jews took their commands to an extreme and transgressed the law beyond equivelance. Same did the Christians who transgressed the law of pardon into surrender.

Is there an end to the neverending cycle of bullying trigerring surrender with outbursts of violence?
----------------------------------------------

Why the agressors keep attacking? because the oppressed keep surrendering!

You shall all reverence God, and ask Him for forgivness.

So Mary stop your abusive language, bullying and agression.

And Lynn, eventhough i disagree with your method of forcing your beliefs, i respect your humility. I urge you not to leave, and stay but remember to treat everyone equitably.

Spread your truth, shine your light, ignore the ignorant and cheer up! God is greater.

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-14-2005, 11:06 PM

Default Re: Lynn vs Mary !

Ahmad, for once and for all

"Kiss my pretty pink bum!"

I don't give a shit what you or Lynn think - honestly!

Mary
Old 01-14-2005, 11:14 PM

Sounds like you just blew this topic out your ass, Ahmad. DILLIGAF to you too. Hahahaaa :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-14-2005, 11:18 PM

Due to reasons beyond my control, I'm staying out of this one . . .
Old 01-14-2005, 11:19 PM

Just out of sheer curiosity . . . I've seen the apparent acronym DILLIGAF more than once now . . . what does it stand for?

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 01-14-2005, 11:22 PM

Go back to the "Lynn should stay" topic and you'll find the answer spelled out for you there. :-P
:roll:
int: :evil: :-...
Old 01-14-2005, 11:33 PM

hope, if you need out of the states, not that I think Canada will far any better as it appears we are set to taking a leading role in the NWO program (heavy intuition on my part, not factual), anyhoo

if you ever want out, you can lay your head on my spare bed.

I like the way you think!

lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mary XXX
Old 01-14-2005, 11:22 PM

Express yourself anonymously, by all means.

That is what this forum is here for. Scared you might lose a little control? Let loose buddy, I can take it. Just make sure that if you dish it out, you can take it.

Mary

DC the same thought crossed my mind. Hope what does it all mean?
Old 01-15-2005, 05:52 AM

waiting for quotes from the talmud.
:-)