Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2005, 07:50 AM

Default A conversation with an athiest friend.

peace all,

This is a a paraphrase of a conversation i had tonight with my athiest friend.

my friend: Do you know OSHO ?

me: No, who is he?

my friend: He was the richest man in the world, he is Indian....he found a new religion and now they have branches allover the world.

me: So what is it about?

my friend: It is about reaching the gap?

me: what gap?

my friend: the state of nervana, when your mind goes blank and you reach a gap in your chain of thoughts.

me: and how do you reach such a state? i think it's impossible to think of nothing!

my friend: No, it is possible and many people have gone there?

me: where?!

my friend: When you reach this state of no-thought, you open a window and peep into another world.

me: why would anyone want to peep into another world?

my friend: it's a much better world, where you have all knowledge, and need nothing, in that world there is no happiness or sadness, all is the same, and there you become a god.

me: i don't want all to be the same!...anyway, who are these people who went there?

my friend: Krishna, Jesus and Muhammad, they went there, and that's why they are divine, they have broken free of all the material bonds.

me: Are you saying that the prophets became gods?

my friend: yes and the yogis too, they succeeded in capturing this gap, which some people can catch temporarily through intoxicants and sex.

me: so all those who get intoxicated went there with the prophets?

my friend: no the masters can control their entrance and exit of this other world, but the people who get drunk can only get an uncontrollable nervana.

me: So if you break free from all the material bonds, what is going to replace them?

my friend: just perfect feeling.

me: and what is the source of this feeling? isn't it God?

my friend: No, no!.. don't ask about the source. Just focus on the output.

me: are you sure such a world exists?

my friend: yes i am sure. and i keep trying to reaching it.

me: why do you want to go there that bad?

my friend: because life has no purpose, why do you work, or get married?

me: In order to feel God's blessings and thank Him for them, this way i become happy.

my friend: No, no, there can be no happiness in this life, when we get married, we become too worried about our wives that we lose our happiness, same happens with money, we work hard under stress to get it and we end up losing it and feeling hopless and miserable and life goes on like that in total enslavment to the materials.

me: and that's why you want to escape?

me friend: yes, i keep trying hard to get there...perhaps in another life!

me: There is no getting there my friend, there is no escape from God except to Him.

[9:118] Also (redeemed were) the three who stayed behind. The spacious earth became so straitened for them, that they almost gave up all hope for themselves. Finally, they realized that there was no escape from GOD, except to Him. He then redeemed them that they may repent. GOD is the Redeemer, Most Merciful.

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 07-09-2005, 09:05 AM

Default Re: A conversation with an athiest friend.

I looked him up and found some very disturbing things

OSHO seems like some sick stuff
Old 07-09-2005, 09:13 AM

I thought he was an atheist???

my friend: it's a much better world, where you have all knowledge, and need nothing, in that world there is no happiness or sadness, all is the same, and there you become a god.

Does he believe the above? If so, then I wouldn't consider him an atheist.
Old 07-09-2005, 11:06 AM

....continue

I always wondered about the nonsensical meditation of Yoga, now i tend to believe it is some kind of chanelling or enetring into the Jinn-beings world, wich is an invisible dimension around us.

If that's so then it is Satanic, because God commanded us and the Jinns to follow a life-style where the Human is in charge and the Jinn subservient (sticking to reality and avoiding the fantasy world). Nobody can enter the Jinn-dimension except if he is fully controlled by the Jinn-companion.

Ahmad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 07-09-2005, 11:26 AM

peace Ahmad..

do you Know what Yoga is ? or its different forms ?

Yoga must by no means be assimilated to a religion, even if it can encompass all of them, because it carries no “dogmas” and there is no “church” called “yoga”.

I was in gymnastics for 8 years..and a form of Yoga can be implied while doing streaches all the way up to double back flips.

It has a state of complete concentration of the here and now..not what your about to do..not what your about to do..but what you are doing in the moment.Or your gonna land on your head.

I do believe the Biblical stories of walking on water and other miricles require the person to be in a complete "in the moment" state of mind.

Faith can be broken, by thinking of the past or the future..live in the moment.

Dreak
Old 07-09-2005, 02:04 PM

Atheists may be right after all. In this bizzaro world there is a Devil who is yucking it up while being acknowledged as a God. Sort of a sick joke on the world. The Devil has leveraged mankind into continued poor behavior (fraud, crime, greed, etc.) and desires mankind to just keep quiet and go about this sordid business. To make matters worse, many of those in the know give mankind hints through the media. An example is the now-cancelled television series called Millennium. This show was about a secret society that studied mankind and the evil that played out in the world. The show presented a cornucopia of allegories on the condition of mankind.