Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2005, 08:19 AM

Default a true ghost story

When I was maybe 6, we lived in a trailer park, for anyone who has lived in one , old style, the secondary bedroom was only feet away from the kitchen and livingroom, one night I couldn't sleep and decided to go look in the fridge, I grabbed a tomato and started eating it, when I turned around, there was a woman laying on the couch, that I didn't recognize, she said something to the fact that I needed to go back to bed, later when I told my mom, she asked the landlord if anyone else had had anything strange happen in that trailer, he confessed to her that a woman, with the same appearance that I described had hung herself above were the couch was now located, she never bothered us, and as time went by we started hearing singing, but couldn't figure out from where.

Old 07-11-2005, 04:58 PM

Default Re: a true ghost story

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
When I was maybe 6, we lived in a trailer park, for anyone who has lived in one , old style, the secondary bedroom was only feet away from the kitchen and livingroom, one night I couldn't sleep and decided to go look in the fridge, I grabbed a tomato and started eating it, when I turned around, there was a woman laying on the couch, that I didn't recognize, she said something to the fact that I needed to go back to bed, later when I told my mom, she asked the landlord if anyone else had had anything strange happen in that trailer, he confessed to her that a woman, with the same appearance that I described had hung herself above were the couch was now located, she never bothered us, and as time went by we started hearing singing, but couldn't figure out from where.
Maybe it was me. I have a tendency to sing really loud when I have Bob Seger in the CD player.

Check out his new Smokin' O.P.'s CD. It's awesome.

I kid you not!!