Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2005, 06:11 AM

Default Impending Nuclear Attack On America

Al-Qaida's nuclear plot
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45210
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/letters.asp

Congressman to request al-Qaida nuke briefing
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45246

Old 07-13-2005, 06:18 AM

Default Re: Impending Nuclear Attack On America

I recorded coast to coast last night, where the topic was the suitcase nukes being in America, I haven't listened to it yet, anyone else listen to it?
Old 07-13-2005, 06:56 AM

SUITCASE BOMB....oh the old suitcase bomb! Ah now theres a scam that never gets old.

Makes me want to watch "Wag The Dog" as Dustin Hoffman comes up with the Nooklar suitcase bomb in Canada scenario.

In all seriousness...they will have to set something off on U.S soil soon. I thought they might back off but they seem a little desperate.

It must be great to be an analyst with the CIA...what with all the terrorists speaking so plainly over the phone...and giving it all up over the e-mail never sensing that the Great Satan is watching.

Amazingly, with all the warnings of the "inevitable" attack...it's never enough to actually CATCH the evil doers before they do it.

I just watched a news report where someone actuality had the nerve to say...quote..."some people are saying that it's time to get tough with "known" extremists in the U.K who have trained with Al Quida"...end quote...excuse me? They forgot to get tough then with "known" terrorists? Forgot to arrest them? So "known" terrorists are wandering the streets while goat herders rot in Guantanemo? Do these people even know what they're saying? Seriously. It's surreal.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:42 AM

San Fernando Valley California. Covert op. Small planes dropping twelve small nukes.
Absolutely no Muslims involved.
Soon, or maybe not.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:43 AM

Normally I'd be sceptical, however, EyeSpy magazine in UK published a story - possibly two years ago - about how the author of the book, The Bible Code, Drosnin had a high level meeting with officials in UK regarding warnings contained in the bible. They were taking it seriously.
Old 07-13-2005, 09:24 AM

Logically, what else can they do? I mean, they're not going to come clean!!

They're not going to admit they lied about the war.

They're not, they're not, they're not!

They're not going to stand up and say, yeah, all you conspiracy theorists, well, you're right!!

So, this is what we have to look forward to??

Not on my WATCH!!

8-) :lol: :-o
Old 07-13-2005, 11:45 AM

Actually..the Briefcase Nukes are infact real.

I was informed of "red murcury" some 5-6 years ago..something like that..anyways dig some info up on google.

Scary Shit.

not only the nukes..but bio-weapons ( not to say there not "ours" mind you )

but..I have been working on a theory that involves the number of the beast..and how it is said that most will agree this..and if they do not get this number ( IN forhead or In right hand..hmm..why not the left hand ? ) will be BEHEADED.

Now think..does a nuke attack make you want to do it ? nooo. However..a super bug might..

Consider..( I know..I use a lot of ".." )

A Super Bug comes out. Now were not talking AIDS catagory..were talking REAL instant global killer. ( you know..something soo scary that would make a nation or two nuke an area of the world to prevent spread of this thing )

Vaccination..might propell us into gettin micro chipped to prove that you are vaccinated ( you know..we have the tech now..why not use that in a (laugh)" good way.

Who would want you in there stores..to buy or sell anything..without the proof that your clean..

Im still working on this so please be kind...