Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2005, 09:14 AM

Default Journalist Warrior Joe Vialls Passes On

Mike Macaulay
auction-it@westnet.com.au
7-18-5

Dear Jeff,

It is with great sadness that I pass on to you the information that my friend Joe Vialls passed away suddenly and unexpectedly last night in Perth Western Australia after a period of illness.

His wife Marilyn rang me early this morning to tell me the sad news. I was very surprised as I talked to him only a few days ago and he said he felt a little better.

As we all know Joe made a large contribution to Internet Journalism, in an effort to reveal the truth that the media fails to print.

The irony is that about 5 years ago I suggested to Joe that he get onto the net. He replied ' what on earth would I do on the Internet' ?. The rest is history, he got on the net and found his place there.

Farewell Joe - at this very moment he's probably checking behind God's throne to see if the Mossad are there !

We who knew him will miss him greatly.

Regards,
Mike Macaulay Perth,
Western Australia

___

Note from Jeff -

I received this news with great sadness. Joe's passing is a major loss to all who seek the bigger picture and who care about penetrating and breaking down the deadly walls of NWO lies and deceit. Our ranks are thinner without him.

Joe's views were intensely unique, provocative and completely his own. They were always to be considered.

Joe's committment to reporting the world through his unique mind and prodigious knowledge was fierce and unwavering. Even though we did not always agree, his articles and analyses were - without question - on my 'must read' list.

His work was/is truly extraordinary, and he raised countless crucial issues, and presented facts - and controversy - that are widely respected and posted all over the net.

His site will remain a repository of extraordinary reporting and present a remarkable challenge for all of us who seek to stretch our world views and discern the truth. Joe's writing made all of us wiser and better citizens of our troubled planet.

Thank you, Joe.

www.joevialls.co.uk

Old 07-19-2005, 09:42 AM

Default Re: Journalist Warrior Joe Vialls Passes On

My e-mail to Joes family...

I had a go at Joe a few times.

Still, I always ended up at his website because I knew I was going to get some original writing.

Safe journey Joe.

You know you must have been doing something right when even your detracters pay respects.

Strangely, the level of deceit only became REALLY clear around the time of your passing.

I'm sure it is all a co-incidence. But then it never is.

Best wishes to family and friends.

I'm sure it's just a co-incidence...
Old 07-19-2005, 10:23 AM

Default Re: Journalist Warrior Joe Vialls Passes On

I had never heard of Joe Vialls until last week. I recognized him immediately as a genuine hero. He stood on the front lines, holding high the twin torches of truth and freedom. His courage and persistence is an inspiration to me.

I encourage everyone interested in pulling back the curtain to get a good look at the satanic beast that strives to enslave this world to study Joe's writings.

A good place to start is the thread in the General forum on this site entitled Nuclear bomb caused 12-26-04 Asian tsunami.

A collection of his writings is available here:
http://vialls.net/