Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2005, 04:24 PM

Default What's the best way to wake people up to the NWO and it's full gravity?

Aside from handing out AJ videos, is there a special string of logic anyone uses to show people that a massive conspiracy is afoot? Do you guys try to bring up history, or the human condition of always seeking power? I've often thought about writing papers about trying to wake people up, but I'm trying to boil it down into a simple idea that everyone can understand instantly.

Your help would be greatly appreciated :-P :-P :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 07-30-2005, 05:22 PM

Default Re: What's the best way to wake people up to the NWO and it's full gravity?

Geez!!

What?

Do you want everything wrapped up neatly in a tiny little package with a bow on it?

Retrieve information about the Federal Reserve and the private banking institution that it is and not a federally operated instrument of Congress as set forth in the Constitution.

Tell them how we are forced to borrow to finance their wars and repay them with interest. Tell them, in essence, this procedure keeps us indebted to them for the rest of our lives as slaves.

Tell them how war is for profit and that the powermongers use our children as their killing machines to take over other countries and their resources.

Tell them how they have been brainwashed from cradle to grave.

How they have been lied to in the history books they learn from in school.

How the truth has always been suppressed from us because they own the media.

Tell them how these "global elitists" have no allegiance to America but only to their "secret society" members, their cult members.

Retreive information about JFK and the reasons he was murdered in "cold blood.

Tell them about mind control programs and their secret, silent and invisible weapons of mass destruction.

Tell them that there are men and women dying daily in a war based on LIES!! and that the men who lied still occupy the house that belongs to the PEOPLE.
Old 07-30-2005, 06:04 PM

Default Re: What's the best way to wake people up to the NWO and it's full gravity?

I, as I suspect most truth seekers were, was born into a situation that attempted to fill me up with falsehoods. I believe my development in past lives made it possible for me to recognize some of the falsehoods instantly, and to question many of the others. I was a child questioning and resisting incompetent and dishonest adult authorities. Doing so was very stressful and confusing, and even after many years of life experience, study, and reflection, I am still undoing the negative effects the satanic conspiracy has had on me.

I did not come to an understanding of the satanic conspiracy instantly, even though I was predisposed to question and resist it from birth.

Compared to myself, the vast majority of people are unaware of the evils operating in the world. They are literally hypnotized, mesmerized, brainwahsed, conditioned, and ignorant. The witchcraft of satan has successfully cast a spell over the masses. Most people have been under this spell for many lifetimes, and I do not believe it is possible to do anything that will cause them to instantly snap out of it. Bear in mind that, in addition to being in a trance, most people are deeply in debt, and they spend most of their time and energy trying to survive; they really have no interest in understanding the bigger issues that we take so seriously.

For the small number of people who do have some interst in these matters, we can share information with them and try to point them in the right direction for further study. Since everyone is interested in money, that is often a good place to start. Nonetheless, the sad truth is that most people cannot comprehend the banking conspiracy in the least, even when it is explained to them in the simplest terms. Even so, if they are willing to listen, we can plant the seed of greater understanding, and maybe they will choose to learn more about it at a later time. I do not expect many people to wake up to the truth any time soon. However, some are ready. We are wise to help them learn the truth if we can. We can make some progress. It just seems to me that it may take a few thousand more years before humankind as a group is ready to cast off the shackles of satan. I believe I am alive on earth at this time to participate in that process of liberation. It is a worthwhile purpose, in my opinion.

I believe the best basic education on conspiracy theories is available from Henry Makow, the owner of ClubConspiracy.com. His personal website is:
http://www.savethemales.ca/index.html
His articles by subject area are here:
http://www.savethemales.ca/archives-subject.html

Reading and understanding what Henry has to share requires more effort than most people are willing to expend. I have referred several people recently to Henry's website. All of them have some knowledge of conspiracies; one of them produces programs on conspiracies for a public access television station in Atlanta. None of them took the time to learn what Henry is teaching. These are intelligent people who are comfortable with their limited understanding at this time. I hope they bookmarked Henry's website and choose to study it someday.
Old 07-30-2005, 06:38 PM

"Bear in mind that, in addition to being in a trance, most people are deeply in debt, and they spend most of their time and energy trying to survive; they really have no interest in understanding the bigger issues that we take so seriously."

This is the most serious problem that the human race faces.

Without time, resources, energy and or financial stability, we have a difficult task.

This trap has been designed for us by them so that our society does not possess the ability to dethrone them. They are masters in the art of deceit, deception and destruction. Everything they do is orchestrated and planned to the very last detail so that the cover-ups can take place.

To unmask them, to unveil them as the "evil" that they represent to others is met most times with rejection. The lie is easier to accept than to subject yourself to the grueling task of replacing all that you thought to be true with all that you find so hard to believe. It is called "deprogramming" and, in essence, an awakening, a new you!!! A different way of seeing the world and interacting with others.

This process causes fear, anxiety, anger and to live comfortably believing a lie in lieu of undergoing emotional, psychological reactions is sometimes too uncomfortable for humans to endure. Being comfortable is what we are all about. Isn't it? Isn't that what they have conditioned us to believe is the ultimate state of mind and isn't this how they provide for us?????

It is not an easy process, but a "necessary" one if America is to be restored with dignity and pride.

So, to speak the truth, to be a patriot in whatever small way is to help "awaken" the interest of those around us who accept without questioning the powers that be and their decades of lies. The "global elite."

Those who cannot see should not be referred to as SHEEPLE as once all of those who have been "enlightened" were SHEEPLE as well.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:02 PM

They are sheeple because most of them have the same access to the same info that we have and could care less about looking for it anyway. Also since they don't know, they are easily manipulated like sheep. Hence, sheeple. We had this argument before. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-30-2005, 07:08 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
They are sheeple because most of them have the same access to the same info that we have and could care less about looking for it anyway. Also since they don't know, they are easily manipulated like sheep. Hence, sheeple. We had this argument before. :-P
NOHOPE, you said you've been through the NWO/insider bullshit, if I recall correctly.

You were also a Marine.

Perhaps you have access and time, but not everything written and not everyone who posts on the internet can be taken as "TRUTH."

For most people, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Just the way they've designed it.

You have this belief that all those who don't see what you see, know what you know, are just dumb SHEEPLE.

You're bitter at others for not seeing instead of trying to help others see.

That's how I see it!!