Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2005, 07:38 PM

Default "yuppies" and other people who refuse to believe that the world is evil

To borrow a term from Alex Jones, what exactly is it about these people who refuse to see the NWO for what it is, even when presented with overwhelming evidence? How can these people continually make excuses for the government when they are caught time and again?

I start a lot of conspiracy threads in a bunch of forums, and I'm usually met with the standard ridicule, but I literally have a dozen threads where I present prior gov't final-nail-in-the-coffin foreknowledge and I'm given zero response.

I find it much easier to get the message across to people who are less 'worldly' and less indoctrinated in the typical political science education.

it's really frustrating sometimes!! :hammer: :hammer:

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-05-2005, 09:22 PM

Default Re: "yuppies" and other people who refuse to believe that the world is evil

I think to be politically indoctrinated you must stand firmly on your ground as to your belief system IN the government. Changing your belief system is a very difficult task!!

Politics can be like religion in that regard.

I, too, sometimes believe that just as frustrating as it is to try to open they eyes of others, it is as frustrating for them in knowing that there isn't much they can do about a "corrupt" government even if they do believe/accept or know it. They don't have the time, the energy, the resources to make the necessary changes is what they think. Not understanding that knowledge equals power and change can only be affected through a mass movement.

In addition, they don't understand the situation to be as "dire" as many others do.

You are only skimming the surface when presenting your facts/information and it takes time and much more research for the brain to understand, comprehend and then accept. It can be a slow process. The rest, the deep, dark stuff, well, that they usually toss out.

I know I was/I am a mind control victim/survivor. My husband, my children had no idea about these programs. Neither did I. Hard to believe, but true!!!

This was one of the most difficult tasks I faced in my life.

After 22 years of marriage, would my husband, my children think that I was CRAZY!!

Yeah, I'm CRAZY sometimes, but I mean, you know, would they think my mind had gone over the edge?

Quite frightening, but after being presented with evidence of these programs, my memories, information I know about them, several years have passed and we are now all becomming "enlightened."
Old 08-05-2005, 09:28 PM

Default Re: "yuppies" and other people who refuse to believe that the world is evil

YUPPIES are too into themselves. However, the "winds of change" are blowing.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
I find it much easier to get the message across to people who are less 'worldly' and less indoctrinated in the typical political science education.

To quote DarkChild from awhile back,"The problem is not that these people think their shit doesn't stink. The problem is that their head's have been up their asses for so long, that they don't know that their shit stinks." :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 08-06-2005, 06:29 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Quote:
Thumper wrote:

To quote DarkChild from awhile back,"The problem is not that these people think their shit doesn't stink. The problem is that their head's have been up their asses for so long, that they don't know that their shit stinks." :-P
Well, then, how do you get them to remove their heads from their arses!?!

Because I see this a major problem. People walking around with their heads up their arses are never going to be enlightened.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-06-2005, 08:29 PM

there is no cure for them. It's permanent. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...