Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2005, 06:23 PM

Default Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati?

I remember Dr. Makow once wrote an article mentioning a group of people who catalogued something called "the library" which was sort of an insurance for these whistleblowers, if they ever got caught. Anyone else heard of this????

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 08-07-2005, 06:59 PM

Default Re: Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati?

The only reason I'm still floating around must be due to a life jacket that somebody on the "inside" threw me!!

An insurance policy, sumthin!!

Either that or I'm more useful to them alive than dead!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do know though that when I was young there were people involved in "gathering" information against the "perpetrators," government, if you will.

A long, hard and tedious task.

Decades have passed!!

and

they're still working "behind the scenes."

Cheers!! to them and to all the whistleblowers out there!!
Old 08-07-2005, 08:38 PM

To answer the subject question, there are Societies out there that are busy fighting the Illuminati. I am currently trying to join the Acheronian Resistance. There goal is basicly to fight against the powers that would opress the people, and to them, that includes the Illuminati. Although they are very selective about who joins. My first meeting is WENDNESDAY!!!
But if anyone is interested, you can contact my recruiter at NicholasKane@gmail.com

Wish me luck for Wednesday!!! :-o

LordVultz
Old 08-08-2005, 12:20 PM

Don't think it's a wise idea for "secret societies" to fight "secret societies."

I would prefer to refer to those who have been collecting, gathering and dispensing information about the "shadow government" as intellectuals who share their knowledge with one another and the world.
Old 08-08-2005, 07:02 PM

Sharing information with each other huh?

"Hey guess what..."

"What."

"The Illuminati are taking over the world."

"cool."

Sharing information will do nothing. Action must be taken to insure that those who would opress the people do not recieve power.
The reason why they are secret societies fighting secret societies is that its dangerous. You can't just publicly proclaim that you are at war with the Illuminati. That would probably be the last thing you would ever do.

The only reason that the Acheronian Resistance is secret is to protect its members.

Cheers,

Lord Vultz
Old 08-08-2005, 07:55 PM

Read "the sermon of the mountain in the bible in fact read the whole new testament and you will see who is fighting the nwo.

why do you think that Christainity is under attack? its because it is the only group that has exposed them from the start.

now i now that all who call them selves christian are not but there are a suffiecient number of people who adhere to the principals that are contray to the nwo.

btw if you want to see how the nwo ends read the apocalypsis
Old 08-08-2005, 08:09 PM

I said sharing the information with each other and the WORLD.

You don't fight fire with fire,

Any business that is conducted for the benefit and on behalf of the citizens of this country should not be through membership in "secret societies."

Hence, the reason the masses are unaware of the current State of our Union.

Secret societies equal "secret" government.

Secret societies limit representation to their membership and do not speak for the people, of the people and by the people.

Enlightenment will come to the masses through public awareness with information dispensed by scholars, intellectuals, witnesses, whistle blowers, honest politicians, writers, journalists, investigative reporters, etc.