Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2004, 06:52 PM

Default Re: Who is the Real Enemy ?

Wow DC, you sure do like opening up cans of worms do'nt you? But, since you brought it up, we might as well discuss it, right? Okay, the devil as you know, is incapable of having a guilty conscience. The only thing he loves is killing off all humanity because he knows how entirely futile it is to attack God directly- hence, destroying humanity is attacking God indirectly. Anyway, I imagine the new world as a place with no sorrow, hatred, envy or death but, we're all gonna be mindless, non-thinking automatons incapable of original thought, as I think it says somewhere in the bible that there's not going to be any marriage or sex which really sucks. But hey, we'll all be happy right? :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 12-24-2004, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Okay, the devil as you know, is incapable of having a guilty conscience. The only thing he loves is killing off all humanity because he knows how entirely futile it is to attack God directly- hence, destroying humanity is attacking God indirectly.
I speculate whether it goes further than that. After studying these issues for the last several years, I am formulating a rudimentary hypothesis that goes something like this:
Satan is a negative spiritual entiity who feeds on the evil that he creates. That's why he creates it. God is just the opposite, as Jesus said, "God is a spirit, and those who worship him must do so in spirit and in truth." Therefore God's power is increased through good, positive, loving spiritual enrgies, and Satan's powers are increased by evil, negative, hateful thoughts, feelings and actions.
Remember the old episode of Star Trek about the alien life force that hijacked the Enterprise and a Klingon spaceship and forced them both to battle each other, just so it could feed off the negative emotions generated? And Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock finally reasoned that the only way to defeat the alien was to suppress all negative thoughts and emotions and replace them with positive ones?
If you try to study this NWO/Illuminati conundrum from a secular or non-spiritual standpoint, it does not add up logically. For instance, why such a long, drawn-out process of establishing global hegemony? Couldn't the one world government have already been instituted if the full force of the Illuminati and its satanic cohorts had been exerted behind any one of the world's evil dictators, like Hitler or Stalin? Why this continuous cat and mouse game, the relentless give and take of the Hegleian dialectics pursued time and time again in an almost perpetual system of universal conflict. Why not just get it over with?
Answer: Because then there would be a decrease in the total negative spiritual energy generated in the world. The relative stasis of one totalitarian hierarchy in global control, no matter how evil and sadistic that regime might be, would actually lower the total amount of conflict, contention and overall negative spirituality; therefore, this would weaken Satan, so he protracts the suffering as long as possible to extract as much as he can from it.
This hypothesis also explains why ultimately good must triumph over evil, because the former is self-sustaining while the latter is self-destructive. Predators often make themselves extinct by overhunting their own prey, whereas symbiotic relationships enable lifeforms to survive and prosper indefinitely.
Ergo, as the Bible tells us, just at the peak of the world's greatest evil and crisis (Armageddon), then it is logical that Satan's fate is already sealed by virture of the fact that his spiritual energy has peaked and can only decrease from this point on. This is also the juncture when one can expect God to intervene, taking advantage of Satan's weakness.
In short, I have arrived at the following tentative conclusions:

1)The nature of the Illuminati/NWO conspiracy proves that none other than Satan himself is at the head of it.

2)Satan's strength is also his weakness.

3)The best way to defeat these evil forces is to resist "feeding the bear" any more than necessary. (Perhaps this is where Ahmad's "submission theology" comes into play.)
Or as Jesus said, once again, "Resist not evil, but overcome evil with good." No matter how difficult the challenge, whenever we generate positive spirtual energy, unconditional love, forgiveness, and tolerance, we weaken the enemy. We literally starve it out.

"Good is better than evil, because it's nicer."
Mammy Yoakum
Old 12-24-2004, 11:42 PM

What if Satan is just one of the bloodlines of alien races of beings that have other motives for instilling the need for us humanoids to gather into one location gold and precious stones?.. Perhaps humanity is just an ant farm.. Where we are programmed to gather the things that the aliens need for their intergalactic empire?

Am I wearing tinfoil tonight or what?

But then again, if I was a non human race, I would trick the inhabitants of any planet in my reach into gathering for me the things I need.. Perhaps that is what we are, and perhaps the religions that we believe in are for their ends.

They plant a few guys that can do some miracles in this dimension.. and trick all humanity into gathering all gold and precious stones into one place and call it a bank..

I suspect that Satan is a multi dimensional being who has entered the bloodline of humanity.. and exists in the center of the Rothschild's power.

I figure.. That is what we are up against.. Creatures from another star system..

That is what is in back of the NWO.

The only way to beat them is with prayer.. That is the only way to effect positive change in this multidimensional conflict.

Anything other than prayer is the wrong tool.. Prayer is the way to warp the fabric of time and events unforseen.

Merry Christmas.. And yet, Jesus may have been a plant from another star system too.. But that's O.K. with me, because I like that system's reasoning, and ethics.

Beam Me Up.. Scotty!... And To All A Good Night
Old 12-25-2004, 01:14 AM

Peace Freeman,

"3)The best way to defeat these evil forces is to resist "feeding the bear" any more than necessary. (Perhaps this is where Ahmad's "submission theology" comes into play.)"

Very well said Freeman, as i have always said it, the answer is within not without. Every individual is capable of deafeating Satan, once he realizes that ONLY GOD HAS POWER and stop pursuing the illusion. And by the illusion here i mean what is visible, for example someone who pursues his sinful lusts like paid sex, would never reach happiness because he is after the wrong source!, while if he realized that ONLY GOD can grant him this happiness, he will start pursuing the legal channels (e.g: marriage) which ofcourse must be based on common faith and thus God will grant him or her the "meaning" e.g: love through marriage.

So Satan's followers are all in continous pursual of a mirage, that could never grant them any meaning or feeling, only God can grant happiness. While Satan's kingdom is void of meanings.

You may think that this is just another theory, however i believe 100% in its truth, i believe this message is from God, God sent us guidance so that we could defeat Satan, it's up to us to follow this guidance or turn away!

In all sincerity, i believe that those who worship Jesus, Muhammad, their religious scholars, or dead saints are pursuing the same mirage, i don't say that to insult or critisize, i say it out of love for all the people who are duped by Satan to follow POWERLESS creatures instead of the one and only God.

May God guide us all to His straight path.

Ahmad Nishi Toba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-25-2004, 10:22 AM

Peace DarkChilde3d,

"If God was as forgiving as all versions and denominations of the Bible, Quran, and Torah are concearned . . . then God would have forgiven Satan after so much time."

Good question,God gave us the answer in the final testament, Quran:

[4:17] Repentance is acceptable by GOD from those who fall in sin out of ignorance, then repent immediately thereafter. GOD redeems them. GOD is Omniscient, Most Wise.

[4:18] Not acceptable is the repentance of those who commit sins until death comes to them, then say, "Now I repent." Nor is it acceptable from those who die as disbelievers. For these, we have prepared a painful retribution.

Now let's see if Satan's case applies to the first or the second verse above:

__________________________________________________ ___________
[7:11] We created you, then we shaped you, then we said to the angels, "Fall prostrate before Adam." They fell prostrate, except Iblees (Satan); he was not with the prostrators.

The Test Begins

[7:12] He said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I ordered you?" He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from mud."

[7:13] He said, "Therefore, you must go down, for you are not to be arrogant here. Get out; you are debased."

[7:14] He said, "Grant me a respite, until the Day of Resurrection."

[7:15] He said, "You are granted a respite."

[7:16] He said, "Since You have willed that I go astray, I will skulk for them on Your straight path.

[7:17] "I will come to them from before them, and from behind them, and from their right, and from their left, and You will find that most of them are unappreciative."

[7:18] He said, "Get out therefrom, despised and defeated. Those among them who follow you, I will fill Hell with you all.

--------------------------------------

Notice the defiance of Satan!, he believed his lie that God or the human being is responsible for his eviction from Heaven. He arrogantly refuses to admit that his ego is the reason behind his misery! So he will never submit, he will never let go of his ego!

Satan said: "Since You have willed that I go astray, I will skulk for them on Your straight path.I will come to them from before them, and from behind them, and from their right, and from their left, and You will find that most of them are unappreciative."

He is determined on taking his revenge from the human being till the day of resurrection!

Do you think his case applies to the first or the second verse above?

"Repentance is acceptable by GOD from those who fall in sin out of ignorance, then repent immediately thereafter."

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 12-28-2004, 03:28 AM

:-( Iam sorry to say that I believe many of us posting are the enemy, and some of us are our own worst enemy whether concious of the fact or not.

Most poeople posting on here are posting for entirely different reasons and some of them are not sincere or concerned for anyone except themselves. I first came to this forum with high hopes of finding good like minded people internationally with who i could discuss issues.
Instead it seems many people are here to stoke their own agendas and self interest with little concern for the truth or justice in issues.

Really i have come here to be modest but some people have obviously come to cut down others and troublemake by flexing their trivial egos in the sight of all modest truth seekers and God.
I speak of people mainly like 789, Pliny and Mr Shady that think this fourm is kind of competition to insult and scapegoat certain sections of the western population because of their plainly rightwing agendas which I cannot let go unchallenged because the forum as claimed to move beyond left and right wing ideologically but i see no evidence of this with posters posting their nasty pet hatreds around the forum.

I am sorry say people the enemies start here amongst those that cant subordinate their egos for one moment not even for civil discussion!. :-?